Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » what updates would you like to see when the new patch comes in? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page what updates would you like to see when the new patch comes in? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

what updates would you like to see when the new patch comes in? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok guys, i know the game already rocks, possibly the best mmorpg game there is (browser wise) but sometimes ill sit here waiting for an attack to finish or whatever and ive thought how could the game be made slightly better

so far ive only game up with a couple of ideas but i was wondering what the rest of you thought?

my ideas so far as follows

server event
it would be nice to have a counter for server events eg the amount of time it has left to run Smile

item drops
i know the chances of this happening are slim to none but hey, it would be really cool when you get an item drop, it shows you the odds of finding that item e.g hawks chain of accuracy 0.000000001% chance to find, this would be sooooo cool Big Grin

anyway there my ideas, what do the rest of you guys think?

IGN: acidic shots

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 01-01-2010 01:59.

01-01-2010 01:01 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: what updates would you like to see when the new patch comes in? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Counter: good but events are random timed

Drop chance: Lols i love it butbnout really can be worked out due to all thevrandomnes (even though its not random)

I'd like to see items upgrade higher, i.e, 5-7 lvls, then we can see leg P+5 scorpio etc

Also i love ability when search for items in closed/ongoing auction where you can say, like deadly/battle cap/balaclave/mask of /the shepherd/prego instead of lots of diff searches

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-01-2010 01:16 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. I think is good idea to create new tattoo items...

for example:

Suffix Hunter ... in particular no bonus but all of them will give a good perception and agility
(for example set will give sum of agility and perception =15 , for Gunner's set +15 perception)
- will be very hard to balance this items... but can try...

Or a new complete set assault elvish and hunters

this item will be "the best of the best"

2. More square in zone 3 - up to 17
- it's so incommode to wait until someone complete all his task in zone 3 and after that to swap square
for a clan width 30 players take 2 ear for that

3. i want to view TASKS for lower zone...
if i omit one of them then i don't need to go on zone 5 to view if i do all task...
only if i want to complete all task i will go on lower zone

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 01-01-2010 02:52.

01-01-2010 02:47 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by demonfury v2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

one thing i did forget to mention, prefixes on ranged weapons, prefix and suffix on guns, as it stands melees can make damn near what the wand and still have the power to own, e.g, if a gunner is trying to go in with high rep, his perc will suck and probs lead to them died time after time

imo this is a very good idea

01-01-2010 02:59 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
one thing i did forget to mention, prefixes on ranged weapons, prefix and suffix on guns, as it stands melees can make damn near what the wand and still have the power to own, e.g, if a gunner is trying to go in with high rep, his perc will suck and probs lead to them died time after time

imo this is a very good idea

i really have no clue which game it is YOU are playing, but for sure its not BW as a melee character. compare

2h melee:

- only one weapon to care about (getting it, upgrade it)
- agi 200 can hit agility 250 (complete bollocks, as i had folks with way less than 200 hitting my current 253 WITHOUT TATTOO that brought me down)
- you don´t need a tattoo to own with them, all you need is agility and strength-stuff

or 1h guns:

all you need is: legendary, enough HP and you´ll spam everyone to death with everything from uzi upwards.
getting the weapons might be costly, but once you have them you´re set. you don´t have to care about a pre- or suffix, which makes it a lot easier to find weapons that make up for all the disadvantages Act 2 introduced.

ranged:

the only other category that was thrown into really cold water in the 2nd act as far as i´m concerned, but

- only one wep (getting it, upgrade)
- suffix only

- they suffer from the lowered critchance tho, but some folks prove that it works at higher levels

and now compare those to:

1h melee:

- 2 weapons with prefix AND suffix (getting, upgrading)
- much bigger variety of prefixes and suffixes.

ever tried merging a legendary murderous thing of suicide? no? me neither as also the 1h-melee-bonus from act 2 is far beyond being a bad joke, so i´ll stick with the normal ones and feel a bit left out.

alas: what 1h melee folks got from act 2 is: worse chances in expos, worse chances in quests, more folks hitting you because you get them more XP + the chance to find a legendary item that might be useful to folks from the other categories, but next to no chance getting weapons you can use yourself.

so what i would love to see from a patch would be:

- double the ritual-costs for 2h weps (guns + melee)
- cancel some of the really useless 1h melee pre- and suffixes (cult, plague, power etc) as it might higher the chance for getting decent stuff together.

+ as always: higher the outcome of the employment agency lol.

oh and i saw the gargoyle task for z2. can someone point me to a setup that will give me around 400 agility to hit the biggest of those freaks so i can beat them with 1h melee or do i really have to change my tatt for that one?
01-01-2010 13:15 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

my point in that message mate was simple

a melee who wants to tank up can do so with melee items

i melee that wants hue rep can still do so with melee items

now if s a gunner/ ranger wants to do this they either need to use melees gear or spend about 15ss on 1 item.

its a matter of equality, its a patch that will probz never happen, its just an idea, same as everything else thats been said on this thread, maybe god (sezjez) will see it and think hmm i may implement that Big Grin but for now, i like to see this thread as a dream factory Big Grin

01-01-2010 14:54 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:

now if s a gunner/ ranger wants to do this they either need to use melees gear or spend about 15ss on 1 item.

its a matter of equality, its a patch that will probz never happen, its just an idea, same as everything else thats been said on this thread, maybe god (sezjez) will see it and think hmm i may implement that Big Grin but for now, i like to see this thread as a dream factory Big Grin

Demon, have a look at my 1h gunner rep kit

It works well enough

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-01-2010 15:08 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

but can you get 20-25k life like so many melee guys can get? i know 1h gunner own just about everything but try telling me you can match that hp if you was attack by a melee hp whore?

01-01-2010 15:20 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009

quote:

yeah, i got that. problem is that as unbalanced as the weapons are right now, even high reputation isn´t the key to success for melee (also you can spend 15SS on an item as melee player as well, trust me). i can easily get reputation to around 170 (~10k HP then) in attacks on a gunner, but will lack strength and weapon damage to get some 1h gun folks down (you know who you are, don´t feel too safe! lol) if i do so. and with the 1000+ crits from 2h melee it´s the same problem: if i´m running same agility as them - they will slaughter me even if i have 4 times their HP. i had to spend the same effort i spent on my combat-stuff on a defense setup, as i either have someone attacking with higher agility, or with guns and just more rep than my charisma. and the defense stuff easily cost me 15-20SS already with all the upgrades.

i guess it´s not that wrong to say that gunners are well served at the moment and just should stop complaining lol. i saw threads about sniper vs guns and their legendary benefits, one complaining he can´t hit the other and vice versa. didn´t saw anyone complaining about 1h melee as most folks who were using them before are now running around with 1 big stick they found or bought.
if we now would get legendary friendly scorpios of conqueror i think i´d quit the game or demand doubling of melee attacks per weapon. it´s that easy. i really have no interest in seing the folks that could afford it do one man R&R´s and stuff.

and regarding rangers: they have the advantage that if they do it right they almost don´t have to worry about resources, and with a leg heavy x-bow they now (or later like ces or vlade with shuriken) can hit the higher mobs with the weapons they are supposed to use. hope that was clearer. add that to what i said above and you will come to the point that it is "even" as it is for the gunners right now, i see them having the easier way to play (except from the everlasting struggle for solar or twisted crap)
01-01-2010 15:25 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

as a ranger myaself, i can agree with you there, they own insanley

and if a patch ever gets bought of for gunners to have prefixes or suffixes i would like to see them totally different from melee ones (like wolf, reaction and fire rate are bound only to rangers)
nothing with huge boosts as they really dont need them, but a little something wold be nice Smile

01-01-2010 15:31 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

gunners ether 1 handed or 2 handed will never ever get prefix suffix. i can only dream of it.

since most gunners go for solur stuff the understand they going to lose rep and charisma (if i remember correctly) i havent and at the moment on ambush i have 100 rep and 91 charisma on def so it is all about blance if you want the stuff pay for it.
01-01-2010 15:48 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

i know it will never happen, but its a nice idea Smile

01-01-2010 15:54 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Server events is something we're currently working on Wink

01-02-2010 16:25 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

this is nice to know Smile

could you by any chance let us know if any of the ideas stated in this thread will be implemented?

01-02-2010 16:27 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Yer good ideas and when you say working on them Sze's? Tongue Whithout ruining the surprise what about them are you working on? Wink

In relation to the argument above I have to say I agree with HH Wink And I shall keep my point short and sweet cos he has put his point accross rather well Tongue

TOP 10
1. Blodsugare (2h Melee)
2. Vlade (Ranged)
3. diablo (1h Gunner)
4. CESARZ (Ranged)
5. Nndungu (1h Gunner)
6. Mortis (1h Gunner)

7. tiger_claw (1h Melee)
8. Bezetta (2h Gunner)
9. llianna (1/2h Gunner not sure)

10. ANUBIS (1h Melee)

I myself am 2h melee and tbh I agree with HH I'm not too sure why gunners and ranged are complaining Frown lol all be it one or two of them and also expos tend to be easier for gunners considering that 2h melee find it hard to get past the sphinx badge and gunners can monster the XR12!! thingy. So stop yer grumblin Pleased if you feel that agreived change to melee and see what it's like to have a challenge with in the game Wink (jokes)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 01-02-2010 17:37.

01-02-2010 17:36 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

Liana is a 2h gunner I think

and Szeszej dont tell us what your working on I want it to be a big suprise so dont spoil it just give us hints

01-02-2010 17:42 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
demonfury v2
Lord

in reply to apollos post, i am a ranger and im happy as anything with it, im very good for my level and im a few more merges ill be even better Smile

i have no issue with how the rangers have been complimented, with me not being a gunner the way they are gifted with gear really has no concern to me, any bonuses they may get from future patched will make them harder for me to beat, but i do think i would be nice to see some addition made to guns, if it dont happen then never mind Smile its only an idea after all Smile

01-02-2010 18:26 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009

there is only one change i would like to see implimented which is for legendary weps to drop at equal rates for all weapon types.

seems like theres far more legendary 2h melee dropped than anything else which is wierd as only 2 tats can sue them therefore you would think they would be on par with legendary 2h gun drops as only 2 tats can use them or 1h melee (who seem to have by far the least amount dropped) as 2 tats use that....

if anything 1h guns and ranged weps should be the most common one would think given the need to satisfy a higher amount of players as they can be used by 3 tattoos each..... but thats just a small gripe.

before someone says yh but your ranged no surprise you want more of them dropped i already have one >_>

01-02-2010 22:05 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

this is a good point i think

in my experience, i have found melee items seem to drop most, followed by 1h guns

equal chance amonst all leg drops would be a nice addition to the game

01-02-2010 22:17 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Souleater393

Registration Date: 06-10-2008
Clan: HLL

hmm..i have found a couple leg 2h weps...but no leg guns..equal opportunity to drop all would be a good change Smile

01-02-2010 22:41 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

what to change ?

First of all balance 1h guns ... they are hitting everything, they have a lot of shots and are doing great dmg .... these are perfect weapons and very unbalanced ...
01-02-2010 22:44 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

omg, not that discussion again... Roll Eyes
This is pure envy. If you're not satisfied then change your character. Either a different tattoo or find a way to use your effectively.
If 1h weapons are so great why almost all the Anubis expos on the Polish realms have majority of snipers?

What I would like to see in the game are the fight arenas which were mentioned so many times. I know why it won't happen anytime soon, so won't comment any more.

01-02-2010 22:52 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

i feel i must back scyanide here and its not because he is my clan leader b ut because he is correct

yes most onf the polish plzyers use snipers vs anubis however the closesest ANYONE has come to beating anuibis id our server and thats with a one handd gunner majority

wither you like to admit it or not diablo one handed guns are overpowered AT THE MOMENT

HOWEVER
it only seems this way because the other weapons havent had chance to evolve gove it time and you will be complaining about all the other wonerfull weapons out there

so in conclusion i think the weapons ARE balanced in the LONG RUN which is what this game is about.

give it time and all will become evident is all i say.

01-02-2010 23:03 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

i dont think 1h guns are overpowered to be fair, yea they hit hard as anything BUT if you look at the kits that the top 1h gunner have, they only hit so hard because of the rest of the gear they have surrounding the weapons, ill be the same when i manage to get a leg heavy xbow of reaction and elvish cape of speed, 5 hits with that beast will rape anyone, including diablo when i have a combat score that can hit him

1h guns aint overpowered, just the elite user know how to exploit them and use them at there very best, same as you aggy with your 1h melee, your overpowered in certain sences as well, so is tiger claw, its all about the kit the surronds the weaponSmile

thats my opinion anyway Smile

01-02-2010 23:08 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Registration Date: 09-25-2007

im a 2h gunner, and it is a struggle unless ur lucky, all people need2do is make a 80-90agilty set up with 8-9k life and we're toast... i dont want a murderous sniper of sucide i want something that will increase my str rep or char to balance it better
or even knowlege 2give us a damage increase, and more choices on the armor atm its basicly sherpards and preg nothin else is worth usin, also a sniper, shotgun and huntin rifle should have higher critical levels i feel, like 150-200% cus u use a sniper scope ur not gonna miss are you? a shotgun at close range ur gonna look like cheese with all them holes in u, give us a real chance,
01-02-2010 23:55 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

on the knowledge side of things i see your gripe, stength boosts damage for melee at a rate of 1/1 where knowledge boosts for a gunner at a rate of 3/1, maybe it should be the same as melee? knowledge to boost damage at a rate of 1/1 Big Grin

01-02-2010 23:59 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
gazzer678

agree with demon give us 1/1 damage for knowlege if u wont give us anything else, or atleast more useful stats on preg or sherpard,
01-03-2010 00:08 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Souleater393

more useful stats on precog and shepherd is good...
doubt they'll do it, but it helps other people like rangers cos they use shepherd and stuff...but yer, it is a bit unfair for gunners like yourself gazzer..but then snipers are good for expos and thats where you take advantage of it with rangers its harder...but i see your point...let them have the knowledge wep damage increase everyone else gets it Smile

01-03-2010 00:15 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
gazzer678

we cant gain levels as quick relyin on expos thou, we need are leg in the ambushes but thank you for agreein with me souleaters cus i believe ur a ranger urself aint u?
i think rangers should have some form of ignore def in expos aswel tbh, that could bite me in the ass sayin that but its true, suriken owns ambushes snipers so say own expos i hant seen it myself yet Tongue but rangers and 2h shooters need that little kick
01-03-2010 00:31 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Souleater393

yer...without a leg wep and the correct equip its hard to win an ambush etc...and yes im a ranger Smile
ignore def..urmm...cos the strongest wep is like..leg xbows and xbows of reaction it already ignores def and with the high crit chance its really good Wink

01-03-2010 00:34 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
gazzer678

i was just stickin up for rangers i dont no much of them as when i started no1 ever used them as they was all useless so iv never even looked at em personaly
been thinkin of gettin a suriken set but as far as i no there expensive? and the kit is so tempermental, 1 wrong bit can throw u over board iv been told, correct?
01-03-2010 00:39 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Souleater393

lol i feel like im the best ranger you asking questions haha...im not but im an ok ranger...its not that expensive...but then again...it depends on what you get...but then i dont think this is the right place to discuss it..

Changes...maybe the 1h guns couldnt have so many attacks...but thats been discussed many many times...

01-03-2010 00:41 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
gazzer678

they shouldnt have many attacks as they do it is bit over the top,
but yet nothin is ever done about it, i no we'll prob both be attacked for sayin this,
but personal id like 2c a decrease in 1h gun shots or a increase else where
01-03-2010 00:53 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

rangers rock and i prove that 45 minutes ago, a bk attacks me with 7.6k life, i have 2.1k life and i raped him Smile

the kit IS expensive if you want epic gear but you can do well with the cheaper gear Smile

and also rangers get looooooads of hits as well, i hear no one saying much about them Smile

01-03-2010 00:57 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Souleater393

nah gaz, doubt we'll get attackd..people aint like that
lol yer rangers rock..i am one Wink a 1h melee player attacked me too and lost....yer the kit just depends on what you buy..people can fiddle around with it and get nice gear cheap..but then is it really nice?

lol yer rangers get loads of attacks..but people complain about us being SO strong..cos of the criticals etc...but we dont get as much as guns...but just as powerful

01-03-2010 01:12 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
demonfury v2
Lord

lol anyway, back on topic, changes we would like to see implemented, any other idea for szesjez to think about?

01-03-2010 01:20 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

This is the last time I will post with regards to the balance of tattoos on these boards, so listen up;

It's been a while since the old "but he's way overpowered" topic popped up, but they used to happen alot.

Throughout certain stages of the game, each tattoo has it benefits and disadvantages.

For example, around 2 years ago on this server most high levels were either Berzerker or Black Knight.

Then Snipers seemed to come into their own, as they could maul most dragons quite easily (I remember Tiger_claw and Agresiel (I think?) shooting up the rankings as they slayed dragon after dragon with Sniper).

Then Rangers were the shiznay, with their 11 attacks with insane criticals.

Then 1h gunners started rocking the boat, and the likes of eve, etc flew up.

Now there seems to be a good variation in the top 10. Black Knight, Assassin, Gunman, Collector, Hunter..

The tattoo paths in this game are extremely well balanced and the dev's deserve a medal for pulling it off so well unlike a lot of other games. If you spend enough time on a tattoo you can do just as well as anyone else if you want to...

Now, unless the thread can be brought back on topic it will be closed.

01-03-2010 02:11 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

id like to see a new tatoo of some discription implemented for each weapon style, a few new mob locations with some mobs that fall in between those that exist already and a 3rd act Wink

01-03-2010 02:15 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

i cant believe i overlooked this !!! Red Face

popeye thanks for mentioning mobs

this is a huge topic in game, everyone i talk to gets rather peeved because of it

point a) zone allocations, more and more people are getting to the mid/high badges now, theres simple not enough mobs in there to support them all, supply and demand, 1 zone, (dont think i need to name it) gets pillaged in about 4 days.

point b) respawn costs, if nothing will be done about the amount of beast per expo zone, how about lowering the cost of a spawn?? at its peak ive seen golems costing 4k poh to respawn where basilisks at this very same point in time cost less than 1650 poh

i think there should be a flat cost for respawns, something like this (only a guide, not what im actually proposing)

white tower, black tower, desert epherma = 100 poh to spawn a beast

hot springs oasis, great step, golden tower = 400 poh to spawn a beast

devils finger, desert epherma 2, medusa zone = 1000

next 3 zones = 1500 to spawn a beast

next 3 zones = 2000 to spawn a beast

final 2 zones 3000 to spawn a beast

this idea of flat rate spawn costs is much more logical and affordable, some people to spawn a golem, it can take them 4-5 days to save that poh, and then they cant get a team because they have nothing left.

and finally point c) if none of the above ideas are feesable maybe 2 mob resets per month as apposed to 1??

these ideas might not be the best but something certainly needs to be done, anyone care to elaborate further on this?

also popeye i remember speaking to szesjez on msn about 3 months ago regarding further acts and he said he had some planned, i was asking about what will happen with expos in a year or 2 because by them im sure moer than one person will have all there badges, and he did mention something about further acts, im sure he said 5 acts at some point, i dont know if that was an exaggerated answer to my rather stretched question lol, but something was deffinatley said about further acts Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 01-03-2010 05:15.

01-03-2010 05:10 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

@gazz- rangers DO get ignore def where as guns ingnore all def and only count tough ranged has a built in 50% def reduction basicly then you can use things like xbow to further that

@artior- it wans tme snipeing up the ranks mate i only used sniper on white dragon and black i have melee'd everything else i did however shoot up the ranks because i understood what your saying arty from a very early stage and i farmed the easy sniper targets 16 per day at max exp THATS why i shot up the ranks

@demon- that has been mentioned SOOOOO manytimes i started a thread on it then someone with a slightly different idea posted a new thread its been mentioned but i dont think it has been apraised by the powers that be

my own point

as artior said the game evolves, its a given and you must either
evolve with it in your current tattoo
change tattoo to one that you feel will be more powerfull
or spend an eternity complaining on the boards untill you stop playing

believe me the one handed gun situation will change, you just wait..its already started now your seeing ALOT more two handed players with good weapons arent you..... alot more than the one handed gunners huh, then it will be ledgendary one handers and then we will get everyone complaining about them

simple answer is if you dont like it, figure out a way to beat it

01-03-2010 09:04 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » what updates would you like to see when the new patch comes in?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH