Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R2 Necropolis » solar set uni or female » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page solar set uni or female
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pacyf

Registration Date: 07-13-2009

solar set uni or female Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

already I improve

Seeking 2 solar sun rings and an amulet, good elements may also be
reward in the PoP

write here or in game

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pacyf: 01-05-2010 11:33.

01-04-2010 22:46 Pacyf is offline Search for Posts by Pacyf Add Pacyf to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

RE: solar set uni or female Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

6. In your thread you should write the following info:

I. Description/stats of the item you are looking for.
II. Choose the way in which you are willing to pay for the item (junk/PoP/items).
III. Info on where can offers be made (PM/forum)
IV. Additional info

plz read the trade rules more carefully

and i do hope you dont mean real world money....? 24hours to change to meet rules or warning will be issued

01-04-2010 22:54 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Pacyf

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pacyf
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying Crying

01-05-2010 11:36 Pacyf is offline Search for Posts by Pacyf Add Pacyf to your Buddy List
Pacyf

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pacyf
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked Shocked

01-06-2010 12:53 Pacyf is offline Search for Posts by Pacyf Add Pacyf to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R2 Necropolis » solar set uni or female

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH