Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » just a little snow? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page just a little snow?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: dark

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ahh now snow till sunday so I got school tomorow Evil but I can throw snowballs at the small people and my mates Smile

01-07-2010 18:44 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

Thread Starter Thread Started by bobalob57
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

had to go back into school today, but theyve decided to send us home tommorow Big Grin
the reason being, theyve run out of grit, and knowone knows which buses will turn up, so they dont want to keep kids waiting in the cold

i personally walk to school, but i wont tell if you dont Tongue
01-07-2010 20:37 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

God dammit you guys are so freaking lucky. All i got was 1 lesson off, and that was because the teacher missed it (too much ice on wednesday)

Trade places with me, i'll happily take days off Tongue

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
01-07-2010 22:24 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

snow, dont like, all those saying yay snow no college/sixth form etc, do what i did... stuff the weather day off when you want your day/week off Tongue

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

01-07-2010 23:18 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

snow what snow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

all of the uk and ireland covered in snow

except for Waterford

we finally got some yesterday yippeee

wait for it huge amount of snow fell

everywhere else measuring their snow in inchs and feet we got

4-5 mm yep millimetres

GDI and idiots were still driving at 10 miles an hours on the roads that were clear and had 0 snow and ice
01-08-2010 00:08 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » just a little snow?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH