Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » how old and how did u find out/BEWARE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page how old and how did u find out/BEWARE 5 Votes - Average Rating: 5.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sanguinarius

images/avatars/avatar-606.jpg

Registration Date: 10-19-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13 BC

how old and how did u find out/BEWARE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok so any one wanna tell us how thay found out that its a fictional

i was 8 years old and i saw my dad bring in my brand new bike in from the boot of the car at that momment i relised my list will have to be smaller from then on witch was a bit of a downer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sanguinarius: 12-15-2009 17:49.

12-15-2009 16:46 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [Sanguine]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sang edit ur post and no one else talk about this considering kids read this who might not know some things that others know think about it..
12-15-2009 17:45 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was 6 and some older kids told me.

@Sara: BW is supposed to be for 13+. If you're 13 and still believe in it...I'd be quite surprised to be honest.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

12-15-2009 20:25 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

I saw my mum and dad like 15years ago wrapping up all my presents and drinking the bear and eating the carrots so i new santa was a fake

12-15-2009 20:26 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

9 or 10 I think but I had my doubts at around 5 lol Wink was sceptical back then as well Tongue

12-15-2009 20:26 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Wait... What???? Santa is FAKE???? o_O

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-15-2009 20:42 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Wait... What???? Santa is FAKE???? o_O

No he's real. We were talking about some other higher powered being...*cough*

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

12-15-2009 20:45 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Of course he's real

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-15-2009 21:29 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

That reminds me about something xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yboE_seIBM

quote:
IGN: Atomos

12-15-2009 21:35 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

never have done, dad always told me otherwise, hence forth my view of santa being a bit of a Mr Glitter

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-15-2009 21:39 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

I found out when i was 12 and got done for tresspass on 26th december and the police officer asked why did i do it and i said santa did it at mine and he burst out laffing Frown

SANTA I WANT YOU ARRESTED !!!!!!! Mad Evil

12-16-2009 01:23 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I was 8 or 9 and went snooping into the not so well hidden presents my grandfather had dropped off. I saw some from Santa and that was it. But for a few years before I'd noticed Santa had the same writing as my parents and grandparents, and he used the same wrapping paper too.

12-16-2009 06:30 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Of course he's real

lol this makes me laugh evan

12-16-2009 07:13 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by Undivisible
That reminds me about something xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yboE_seIBM

lol good one Tongue

12-16-2009 10:00 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Sanguinarius

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sanguinarius

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
I was 8 or 9 and went snooping into the not so well hidden presents my grandfather had dropped off. I saw some from Santa and that was it. But for a few years before I'd noticed Santa had the same writing as my parents and grandparents, and he used the same wrapping paper too.

now that u say that ya i can agree wit u on that but at the age of nine what gave u the idea to compear the 2???????

12-16-2009 11:16 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Clan: NIGHT

I think ye are all bold boys and girls and hence why your parents had to get ye the presents Wink

12-16-2009 12:06 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was told at 11, not sure why they didnt tell me earlier Confused Confused Confused

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 12-16-2009 22:01.

12-16-2009 21:56 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

i woke up when i was about 9 and i walk out of my room and seen my mam bringin my pressie's thru the front door lmao

12-22-2009 00:47 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sanguinarius

quote:
Originally posted by nero
i woke up when i was about 9 and i walk out of my room and seen my mam bringin my pressie's thru the front door lmao

hahahahahahahahahahaha and im still laughing at that one

12-22-2009 09:00 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009
Clan: Source

not convinced i ever believed in santa..... always been a rather sceptical person to say the least >_>

12-22-2009 10:51 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
Levi

Registration Date: 05-02-2009

12-22-2009 11:11 Levi is offline Search for Posts by Levi Add Levi to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Four/five... in fact no... not really even then. I remember my parents telling me they were getting me a bike/books/lego/action man toys ect. So I suppose Santa never really bothered me, since my mothers friend always wrote 'from santa' but she always dropped the presents off, and I had to call and thank her... so I suppose really I never got into the santa craze

Your imperfection.
01-07-2010 23:49 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

I remember the time I found out about Santa.

I was like 10 or 11. I used to have an old buggie lying at my bedoom door, and my parents could never get the door shut.
So one time, on a lonely Christmas Eve, I sat up awake, excited about tommorow and the pressies I was about to unfold, when my maw attempted to shut my door. She went into her bedroom, and I heard ruslting. When she was going back doonstairs, I took a sneaky peak through the small gap.

All I saw was these 3-4 bags of presents in my mums hand. That was the worst Christmas I have ever had ..

05-22-2010 22:37 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

They teach you not to lie and start lying to you at the moment you have your first x-mas "This is from Santa"

What a nice holiday , found about like 5-6 when the story about santa getting into flat on the 3rd floor got unreal

05-23-2010 10:37 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Soul-Reaper

Registration Date: 05-21-2010
Clan: End

video taped it when i was 10 Smile they still swore it wasn't them in the video though Tongue

but they weren't very pleased when they found out i'd accidently taped over part of their wedding video Tongue
05-24-2010 21:42 Soul-Reaper is offline Search for Posts by Soul-Reaper Add Soul-Reaper to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

I was about 6 maybe 7 and my older brother told me he wasnt real and made me sneak to the front room door where my old man was sitting down eating the milk and cookies i put out for santa lmao

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

05-24-2010 22:15 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Miggymop

Registration Date: 06-02-2009
Clan: Khorne

Here is the truth about Santa...cold facts :-)

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JIz7I5yzwQ
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z4OvK3Vn44

-Moght-

turn on - tune in - drop out
05-25-2010 12:12 Miggymop is offline Search for Posts by Miggymop Add Miggymop to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

Registration Date: 03-25-2010

i was 10 my nan told me lol

05-25-2010 14:02 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
thunder123

images/avatars/avatar-688.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-27-2010
Clan: [Gangrel]

quote:
Originally posted by Soul-Reaper
video taped it when i was 10 Smile they still swore it wasn't them in the video though Tongue

but they weren't very pleased when they found out i'd accidently taped over part of their wedding video Tongue

hahaha they must've been insanely mad

05-25-2010 17:17 thunder123 is offline Search for Posts by thunder123 Add thunder123 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » how old and how did u find out/BEWARE

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH