Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » PS3 Recommendations » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page PS3 Recommendations 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DeathMagick

Registration Date: 04-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BK

PS3 Recommendations Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just bought a ps3 about a week ago, I only have 2 games and I need some recommendations on what games to get, I already have Uncharted 2 and lbp

01-11-2010 14:18 DeathMagick is offline Search for Posts by DeathMagick Add DeathMagick to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Assasin creed 1 + 2
gta 4 and new one
need for speed undercover
borderlands
singstar Tongue lol [if you enjoy a good laugh at singing]
call of duty
brother in arms hells highway <---- i think its called

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 01-11-2010 17:37.

01-11-2010 15:42 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS & AOD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Depends what you enjoy

Unreal Tornament is brilliant for out and out death.

Oblivion for RPG (Until FF13 Comes out)

Racing - I'm not to hot on - Wipeout Fury is a dissappointment I'm afraid as Fusion was so much better.

Assassins Creed 2 is suppose to be good.

Fighting game - Soul Caliber I have always enjoyed.

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

01-11-2010 16:44 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Raziel666
Depends what you enjoy

Unreal Tornament is brilliant for out and out death.

Oblivion for RPG (Until FF13 Comes out)

Racing - I'm not to hot on - Wipeout Fury is a dissappointment I'm afraid as Fusion was so much better.

Assassins Creed 2 is suppose to be good.

Fighting game - Soul Caliber I have always enjoyed.

raziel is right depends what you like but there my faveourite gamesSmile

and raziel Oblivion Arrggghhh Lol i seriously hate that game my brother is always on it

01-11-2010 17:25 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
DeathMagick

Thread Starter Thread Started by DeathMagick

Sorry I meant more ps3 exclusives, I either own or have played most of those games on the xbox 360, and yea Oblivion is the best Smile oh and its brother in arms hells highway, brilliant game, I own both ac, gta 4, all cod etc

01-11-2010 17:33 DeathMagick is offline Search for Posts by DeathMagick Add DeathMagick to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

Text god of war Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

god of war...best game for the ps3...can`t wait for march for gow 3 the first ps3 exclusive. the first two were for ps2 and now have been remade for ps3.

uncharted - best graphics, uncharted 2 - best ever graphics Smile
01-11-2010 17:49 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
TheDestroyer

Registration Date: 04-17-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: DARK

God of war 1 - Brilliant better than n.2 to be honest

God of war 2 - Brilliant but slightly worse than n.1

God of war 3 - hasn't come out yet Frown but will be epic

get those and there you go your sorted and it's definitely worth getting the older ones

in other news
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=23786427&key=2f623250e8

Big Grin Big Grin best damage so far
01-11-2010 18:02 TheDestroyer is offline Search for Posts by TheDestroyer Add TheDestroyer to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

quote:
Originally posted by TheDestroyer

get those and there you go your sorted and it's definitely worth getting the older ones

God of war 2 is the best so far Smile

but god of war 3 is gonna be even better, graphics are epic and kratos loooks like a real life character.

01-11-2010 18:23 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

how has noone mentioned resistance 1 or 2? only got resistance 2, and its a great game, online is interesting as there are some huge matches, with up to 60 playersBig Grin

heard some good things about the resistance 1 [fall of man] so probs worth getting that too.
01-11-2010 19:36 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred2
quote:
Originally posted by TheDestroyer

God of war 2 is the best so far Smile

but god of war 3 is gonna be even better, graphics are epic and kratos loooks like a real life character.

OMFG YES! God of War! I can't wait for three to come out, I've seen previews...HE GETS NEW WEAPONS! And the graphics are epic.

God of War 1 is the best of out the three. Nothing like going to hell...lol. AND, you get to fight a hydra type creature and zombie skeletons. Big Grin

Both the first and second are partial puzzle type games with some really awesome special abilites and weapons. I mean yeah, you don't get to use a bunch of different weapons or pick new ones or what not (that I can remember) but you won't want to.

.../GOW fangirl rant.

Heavenly sword isn't too bad, it's kind of like GOW but with a woman. There's a FPS too, but I can't remember what it's called now...Dark..something (not sector I know that much). It's not bad either, controls were a bit wonky for me but I don't normally play FPS.

GOW should set you up for a good long while though.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-12-2010 01:32 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

RE: PS3 Recommendations Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DeathMagick
I just bought a ps3 about a week ago, I only have 2 games and I need some recommendations on what games to get, I already have Uncharted 2 and lbp

Ebay the lot and buy Forza 3 for the Xbox

01-12-2010 01:52 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

quote:
God of War 1 is the best of out the three. Nothing like going to hell...lol. AND, you get to fight a hydra type creature and zombie skeletons.

How do you know if the third isn't out yet?

Dragon Age, it is good across all platforms

And wash away my innocence and fear
01-12-2010 03:42 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

I want Final Fantasy 13 to be realeased - It is meant to be epic - although I am bias as I have EVERY final fantasy game to be realeased in UK and US Wink

01-12-2010 11:10 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

quote:
Originally posted by Raziel666
I want Final Fantasy 13 to be realeased - It is meant to be epic - although I am bias as I have EVERY final fantasy game to be realeased in UK and US Wink

i am very jealous but i have a question do u have ff2 hehehehe

01-12-2010 18:24 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
DeathMagick

Thread Starter Thread Started by DeathMagick

lol, I have all final fantasys aswell, I am looking forward to ff13 and 13 versus, I have dragon age on the x box, anything worth having that is multiplatform I already have for the xbox 360, I have played gow 1 but not 2 and resistance really isn't all that good especially if you compare them to something like gears of war. Oh and is forza any good artoir, you seem to play it more than MW2 lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DeathMagick: 01-12-2010 21:12.

01-12-2010 21:11 DeathMagick is offline Search for Posts by DeathMagick Add DeathMagick to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

think ff7 is still the best out of all of them

the demos for ff13 look amazing tho.

what was you best moment in ff ever?
01-12-2010 22:18 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

Fallout 3 is really cool Smile
Killzone 2 too. Great when you playing on Internet with ppl.

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
01-12-2010 22:40 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Final Fantasy 2

Which version - There are 2.

You have Final Fantasy 2 released in Japan and then released on PS1 and the PSP - which I have or Final Fantasy 2 which was then made harder and the cheats and glitches removed and the dialog changed and turned into FF4.

BTW FF2 is my personal favorite.

Best Moment in any FF series - Hmm... Good Question. I suppose completing FF12 before it was released in the UK was pretty cool - everyone saying how brilliant this new game was and I had already completed it (I have an American PS2 my FF12 is the metallica cover version only available in the States)

or killing the Underwater Weapon within 10 minutes in FF7 and only using 2 characters (Techically)

Also Best use of FMV - The Dance in FF8 - don't know why but I still love that sequence.

Oh Death Magic - Do you have FF Mystic Quest for the SNES or FF Aventure and Legends 1,2 & 3 for the Game boy Wink

ok here is my FF rundown

FF1
FF2
FF3
FF3 - DS
FF4
FF5
FF6
FF7
FF8
FF9
FF10
FF10/2
FF11
FF12
FF Mystic Quests - Snes
FF Aventure
FF Legends
FF Legends 2
FF Legends 3
FF Tactics
FF Tactics Advanced
FF Durge of Cerburus
FF Crisis Core
FF Dissidia
FF Crystal Cronicals
FF Crystal Cronicals - Echos of Time
FF Crystal Cronicals - Rings of Fate
FF 12 - Reverent Wings
+ Both Movies

(I think thats all of them)

And I recommend them all

I have also Pre-ordered FF13 for when it comes out so I don;t miss out.

I would recommend to stop me from spamming that you also pre-order this game

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Raziel666: 01-12-2010 23:19.

01-12-2010 23:07 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

my best moment was beating ruby weapon and emerald weapon with only cloud but wish i changed my set up so beat emerald weapon with someone else after beating ruby cloud hit lvl 99.

did you find cloud on ff tatics?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 01-12-2010 23:27.

01-12-2010 23:27 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
BLP

images/avatars/avatar-641.png

Registration Date: 12-26-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BLP

God of War 3

Assassins Creed 2

These two are a MUST.

I am actually thinking of buying a PS3 just for GoW3

Underworld Clan - IGN : Levija (Also on Necropolis)
01-13-2010 11:16 BLP is offline Search for Posts by BLP Add BLP to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

oh i do love rings of fate and dang thats some colection i truly envy it and i ment the one that was remade

01-13-2010 12:11 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

I have just got DARKSIDERS and am enjoying it .
I have been thinking about getting Dantes Inferno has anyone played it and if so is it any good ?

02-23-2010 14:45 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
I have just got DARKSIDERS and am enjoying it .
I have been thinking about getting Dantes Inferno has anyone played it and if so is it any good ?

Dant's inferno is freaky as hell but awesome

I LOVE MY BRICK!

02-23-2010 17:25 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I got my son Bioshock 2 and he seems to really like it.

02-23-2010 22:00 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

omg "drools" bioshock 2 i want it so much

I LOVE MY BRICK!

02-23-2010 23:15 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Nerakai
omg "drools" bioshock 2 i want it so much

bioshock2
mass effect 2
final fantasy 13
alien vs predtor

i wants them...... I WANTS THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: added new game

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 02-24-2010 00:38.

02-24-2010 00:05 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

my sergestion is sell the ps3 and get somthing better Big Grin .

on topic- most the game have been said bar one i think you should get.. although you might want to wait till they fix the kinks in it.... alien vs preditor is well wurth a look

02-24-2010 00:21 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

if u like cod u may like the new game "MAG"

u wil eva really like it or hate it, there is no in the middle..
the maps are so much bigger then cod maps.. much, many more ppl online in one game, its hard but try it Wink ..

any1 else got it ?
if so what do u think?
02-24-2010 01:36 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
deadpool923

Registration Date: 09-27-2008

Ghostbusters (alot of fun and to relive childhood memories lol )

Fifa 10/pro evo (if your sporty)

Marvel ultimate alliance 2 (into your comics and whatnot)

Im loving borderlands at the mo,

and of course when it comes out..

God Of War 3 Shocked Big Grin
02-25-2010 00:54 deadpool923 is offline Search for Posts by deadpool923 Add deadpool923 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » PS3 Recommendations

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH