Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » drunkeness :D » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page drunkeness :D
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: End/SoT

drunkeness :D Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a drunkeness thread for everyone to tell there funny drunken story's lol

01-16-2010 03:23 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's not really a story, but after getting very drunk one night at a party, I woke up in just my underwear on someone's doorstep about 4 miles away from the party. Still no idea about how I got there, and I ended up with a HUGE scar on my back whose origin is a complete mystery to me. I ought to think of a heroic story of how I got it, like saving a baby from a ninja.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

01-16-2010 10:12 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

drunkin storys got any good ones

Refer to signature

+1

01-16-2010 22:37 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » drunkeness :D

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH