Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Weed&hash&pollon!!!!!thc Rules » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Weed&hash&pollon!!!!!thc Rules
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sanguinarius

images/avatars/avatar-606.jpg

Registration Date: 10-19-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13 BC

Weed&hash&pollon!!!!!thc Rules Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

u ever try it?what was like?do u think it should be made legel?
witch Would be ur fav TYPE OF WEED?

01-20-2010 11:03 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is this really appropriate?
we have some very young memebers, and people mentioning past experiences, they might decide that it sounds fun and have a go.
i leave you with that thought to mull over

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

01-20-2010 16:58 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
we have some very young memebers, and people mentioning past experiences, they might decide that it sounds fun and have a go.

We also have a piercing and body mod page, which isn't for the younglings ( illegal to pierce anyone under 18 ) either, but if someone on here decides to get spike implants in their cheeks, im not taking the blame.

Oh, and as a point Sanguinarius, WEED is a form of Cannabis, so other than country of origin there isn't any 'types'.

And it would take a true connoisseur to differentiate between countries.

Personally, i dont smoke anymore, but did used to. Nice sticky skunk was always fun.

Should it be made legal? Hell to the yes. Nowhere near as dangerous as alcohol, and doesn't increase aggressive behaviour generally (except in extreme paranoia situations, which generally only comes after years of absolute abuse).

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 01-20-2010 17:46.

01-20-2010 17:44 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
And it would take a true connoisseur to differentiate between countries.

Personally, i dont smoke anymore, but did used to. Nice sticky skunk was always fun.

Should it be made legal? Hell to the yes. Nowhere near as dangerous as alcohol, and doesn't increase aggressive behaviour generally (except in extreme paranoia situations, which generally only comes after years of absolute abuse).

Well said that man, i dont smoke trees anymore but i have never once noticed an aggressive stoned person but have noticed aggressive drunks almost every weekend and all this heresay about people going crazy from it is in extreme cases mainly where they smoke copius amounts of strong ganj lol. But to say there isnt types id have to disagree, you have skunk which is stronger than say weed then you have resin/draw and with each of them you have different sub categories/strains of plant e.g:

Skunk:
Purple Haze
White Widow
Bubblegum
Hollands Hope
Ice
Northern Lights

Just to name a few, i could go on but i dont wanna seem like some sort of drug buff lol

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 01-20-2010 18:06.

01-20-2010 18:04 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
Oh, and as a point Sanguinarius, WEED is a form of Cannabis, so other than country of origin there isn't any 'types'.

No no no no!

There are two main species of Cannabis. Sativa, which gives a trippy high and Indica which gives you the dreary, munchies high.

Within these two species, there are now literally thousands upon thousands of different strains, some occurring naturally in the wild, but most created by breeders.

Some examples would be:

G13 - Rumour has it that this strain was smuggled out of an university program which studied marijuana. Apparently it had been genetically engineered to have a higher THC content (the chemical that gets you high). This may or may not be true, but it's potency is unmatchable to this day.

Chemo - Designed to provide the best relief to medical marijuana users. Very strong.

B.C. Skunk - Developed by biker gangs in Canada to be potent and yield well. Usually comes from B.C. into the states. This is why the 8 billion/year marijuana market in BC is bigger then their 7billion/year lumber industry, famous for the giant redwoods!

Strains are usually designed for potency, colour, bag appeal, yield, smell, taste, size, and growing time.

01-20-2010 21:27 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

01-20-2010 21:43 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

I've never tried it which was really weird since there was a lot of it around my area when I was in high school...lol.

As for the legal thing, I think if it was made legal, it would take the thrill out of it for people and they just wouldn't do it. I mean, the minute you can buy it in stores, you have to put laws onto it. Though a good thing might be that because you can buy it in stores, all those people growing it illegally would have to find actual jobs...which might be counter productive since the job market still kind of sucks. It would be a double-edged sword either way...and wouldn't it kind of go against the whole 'no-smoking' thing most countries are going after?

I doubt legalization will happen anytime soon.

Either way, it wouldn't affect me so I'm not too concerned.

@ Arty: You sure seem to know a lot about weed...lol.

@ Bea: Anything can be bad if overused, heck even excess excercising can be bad for a person with muscle strains from overuse and other things that I can't remember right now. The key to anything is moderation. Weed itself isn't bad, it's the people who abuse it to the point of destroying themselves that are bad. Occasional weed-smokers can be perfectly functioning members of society. I'm not condoning it in anyway, but it's not necessarily a horrible thing.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-20-2010 21:59 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
all those people growing it illegally would have to find actual jobs...

They could still make money from the same thing, perhaps even more... they'd just have to pay taxes Smile

01-20-2010 22:17 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
I've never tried it which was really weird since there was a lot of it around my area when I was in high school...lol.

As for the legal thing, I think if it was made legal, it would take the thrill out of it for people and they just wouldn't do it. I mean, the minute you can buy it in stores, you have to put laws onto it. Though a good thing might be that because you can buy it in stores, all those people growing it illegally would have to find actual jobs...which might be counter productive since the job market still kind of sucks. It would be a double-edged sword either way...and wouldn't it kind of go against the whole 'no-smoking' thing most countries are going after?

I doubt legalization will happen anytime soon.

Either way, it wouldn't affect me so I'm not too concerned.

@ Arty: You sure seem to know a lot about weed...lol.

@ Bea: Anything can be bad if overused, heck even excess excercising can be bad for a person with muscle strains from overuse and other things that I can't remember right now. The key to anything is moderation. Weed itself isn't bad, it's the people who abuse it to the point of destroying themselves that are bad. Occasional weed-smokers can be perfectly functioning members of society. I'm not condoning it in anyway, but it's not necessarily a horrible thing.

i agree with the legal thing it should be because as you said it would take the thrill out of it, and this legal equivalent to these types of drugs are meant to do more harm that the real stuff that is ilegal. personally i dn't see the problem we "weed" and small things because i do do this on occassion. its the hardcore stuff like heroine and cocaine things that really upset people and ruin peoples lives thats what i don't like about it.

and also that pic was a joke it always comes in to my head when drugs are mentioned Wink

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

01-20-2010 22:21 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sanguinarius

G13 - Rumour has it that this strain was smuggled out of an university program which studied marijuana. Apparently it had been genetically engineered to have a higher THC content (the chemical that gets you high). This may or may not be true, but it's potency is unmatchable to this day.

hahaha omg that stuff is i cant describe the smell the taste the stone better then anything iv ever had
and it was the u.s military who wher doing experments in the 50s
it was also the bases of pineapple express it is g13 is a very ficle plant needs constaned care

next best would be train wreck!!!!!

01-21-2010 15:12 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

hehehehe i'm happy in knowing i can just pop down t the head shop fr some legal weed down in gorey its only a 5min train ride woot =] altho legal weed aint as good as the illegal weed imo

i reckon evryone go t dublin and visit nirvana lol

01-21-2010 18:27 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009

hehe, since thread is going ahead i'll take my goody two shoes off.
legalize? doubt it
people stop doing it if legalized? doubt it
favourite strains?
power plant
white widow
purple haze
northern lights
blue cheese
blueberry haze
G13? tastes awful, smells so strong you might aswell have a freaking pot farm on fire. over rated, i'll stick to my white widow / power plant thanks Smile

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

01-21-2010 19:59 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by Sanguinarius
hahaha omg that stuff is i cant describe the smell the taste the stone better then anything iv ever had

tbh, most of the stories are more likely urban legends. The CIA story isn't that farfetched though, they were up to far more crazier things with LSD in the 60's

01-22-2010 04:36 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Sanguinarius

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
quote:

tbh, most of the stories are more likely urban legends. The CIA story isn't that farfetched though, they were up to far more crazier things with LSD in the 60's

i dont know if it was the U.S or england who used lsd on a regment of men and filmed it but im sure i saw some about them testing its affects

01-22-2010 10:41 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

quote:
G13? tastes awful, smells so strong you might aswell have a freaking pot farm on fire. over rated, i'll stick to my white widow / power plant thanks Smile

hahaha man u must have been lied to who ever gave u that stuff G13 the taste is grate smell is class even doh i agree it is like pot farm in its own right but grown right it lovely

super sliver haze is my next calling cant wait for that stuff

im a Sativa Connoisseurs

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sanguinarius: 01-22-2010 10:49.

01-22-2010 10:45 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

I have smoked weed before mostly squidly black aka Afghan and something else which i will not put as it his offence to coloured people

in my eyes i dont think it shold be leagalised as i made a mistake starting it and i dont want my lil brothers/sister and son to start

when i first started smoking it i got stoned off one joint couldnt believe it lol Tongue
but then i got used to it i had about 5 joints a day then 5-6 months back i managed to stop smoking it and sort my life out

01-22-2010 11:02 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

quote:
Originally posted by 4thtimelucky
I have smoked weed before mostly squidly black aka Afghan and something else which i will not put as it his offence to coloured people

in my eyes i dont think it shold be leagalised as i made a mistake starting it and i dont want my lil brothers/sister and son to start

when i first started smoking it i got stoned off one joint couldnt believe it lol Tongue
but then i got used to it i had about 5 joints a day then 5-6 months back i managed to stop smoking it and sort my life out

oh man thats funny i work i look after 2 kids a house iv a girlfriend a good life and iv a wicked sociel life my life class and all the while i smoked so why did u have to stop to sort urs out??????????and dont be a hipacrit if u somked u better not let them find out or thay will do it wit or wit out ur consent its better if u talk to them about it and not just say no and its part of life every one smokes at some stage

01-22-2010 11:13 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

quote:
quote:

oh man thats funny i work i look after 2 kids a house iv a girlfriend a good life and iv a wicked sociel life my life class and all the while i smoked so why did u have to stop to sort urs out??????????and dont be a hipacrit if u somked u better not let them find out or thay will do it wit or wit out ur consent its better if u talk to them about it and not just say no and its part of life every one smokes at some stage

I used to get in loads of trouble and thing after thing i just stopped in all day chilling plus needed to stop for work otherwise i would of got sacked i wont be an hipacrit if my kid and brothers wanted to start it i wouldnt stop them as such but i would not let them do it in front of me ... and weed isnt that bad but once it comes to coke, heroin etc i dont want anyone in my family doing it when i brother did coke and Extasy i broke his jaw for doing it .. not because am a spoil sports but i know a friend who killed himself by overdose on it and i dunt want that happening to enyone in my family

01-22-2010 11:18 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

quote:
quote:
quote:

I used to get in loads of trouble and thing after thing i just stopped in all day chilling plus needed to stop for work otherwise i would of got sacked i wont be an hipacrit if my kid and brothers wanted to start it i wouldnt stop them as such but i would not let them do it in front of me ... and weed isnt that bad but once it comes to coke, heroin etc i dont want anyone in my family doing it when i brother did coke and Extasy i broke his jaw for doing it .. not because am a spoil sports but i know a friend who killed himself by overdose on it and i dunt want that happening to enyone in my family

that i agree wit class A are a no no kidys stay away or il get diablo after u

01-22-2010 11:23 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007

The problem is that quite a few dealers now days put cocaine, crack, heroin, speed and meth on to cannabis for the addictive properties. Alot of the time you'll find plastic and other stuff in solid aswell. My mate who smokes found fibre glass in his bag once. So you can say it harmless but its the chemicals that are added to it that turn this joyful experience into a nightmare. If you want to know it pure grow you own.

@ Art - I was told that the Militaries in the second world war used to give soldiers speed to keep them awake. Whether it was a rogue commander or everyone I don't know.

@ Everyone Smokings bad and leaves you with bad breathe plus you loose 80% into the air. Eat it instead 100% buzz.
01-31-2010 13:40 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by kraftie
The problem is that quite a few dealers now days put cocaine, crack, heroin, speed and meth on to cannabis for the addictive properties. Alot of the time you'll find plastic and other stuff in solid aswell. My mate who smokes found fibre glass in his bag once. So you can say it harmless but its the chemicals that are added to it that turn this joyful experience into a nightmare. If you want to know it pure grow you own.

@ Art - I was told that the Militaries in the second world war used to give soldiers speed to keep them awake. Whether it was a rogue commander or everyone I don't know.

@ Everyone Smokings bad and leaves you with bad breathe plus you loose 80% into the air. Eat it instead 100% buzz.

Its true. Not just speed, a whole cocktail of amphetamines.

The fact is alcohol kills 1.9 million people per year, is the sole cause of billions of pounds worth of crime, and can destroy families and lives.

Smoking, possibly a lesser evil (but still an evil, I'm still struggling to stay away after 4 weeks) can be attributed to 5.8 million deaths per year.

I now invite you to search Google for "Cannabis Deaths Worldwide"

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cannabis+deaths+worldwide

As the first link shows, an article by the Independant, is about a report published in the UK. They claim Cannabis has only ever been documented as the cause of death twice, ever, worldwide. To be honest before searching I hadn't even heard of those two, so I'll have to look into it.

What more needs to be said?

01-31-2010 23:28 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

To be fair though artoir, several nations have banned various forms of weed from being consumed.

There is relatively very little to stop the consumption of alcohol and cigarettes, except tax. However these products are relatively price inelastic, so the tax has little effect on reducing overall consumtion. However, there is relatively a miniscule supply of weed in the local economy, so how could it contribute to deaths comparative to the scale of alcohol and nicotine?

My point is, if weed was totally legalised, there would be a lot more binge usage, and generally a higher amount of consumption, leading to increased health problems and perhaps deaths.

However i agree these may amount to a lesser total than booze and nicotine, but we just dont know. So you cannot directly compare a banned substance to the two legalised ones... as of course the legal ones will cause more deaths due to relatively low restrictions of supply, and the general total supply consumed.

[it is also my opinion weed should be legalised, as its probably less lethal than said legal poisons of choice Smile but your point is still invalid Tongue ]

02-01-2010 01:50 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
To be fair though artoir, several nations have banned various forms of weed from being consumed.

There is relatively very little to stop the consumption of alcohol and cigarettes, except tax. However these products are relatively price inelastic, so the tax has little effect on reducing overall consumtion. However, there is relatively a miniscule supply of weed in the local economy, so how could it contribute to deaths comparative to the scale of alcohol and nicotine?

My point is, if weed was totally legalised, there would be a lot more binge usage, and generally a higher amount of consumption, leading to increased health problems and perhaps deaths.

However i agree these may amount to a lesser total than booze and nicotine, but we just dont know. So you cannot directly compare a banned substance to the two legalised ones... as of course the legal ones will cause more deaths due to relatively low restrictions of supply, and the general total supply consumed.

[it is also my opinion weed should be legalised, as its probably less lethal than said legal poisons of choice Smile but your point is still invalid Tongue ]

A few points;

A very, very conservative estimate of world wide cannabis users is 180 million. The real figure is probably around 210-220 million. And that is not throughout the millienia cannabis has been consumed, thats currently. So I think your point about not enough people taking it to know if there are health risks is a little silly.

So I think it is your point that is invalid.

Also the idea of useage increasing, thats ill informed. I don't know anyone of any age that wouldn't be able to get hold of grass or resin if they really wanted to in less than a few hours. Its everywhere and widely available. If someone wants to smoke it, I'm sure they will. Also, Holland has no more users per capita then other European countries, and it is fully legal there and has been for some time.

02-01-2010 03:13 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

quote:

i haven;t smoked in so long I can't remember when

Wasn't a concious decision, just didn't and this was after smoking all day long for about 5 years

and to be honest I can't wait to catch my son smoking weed as i intend on getting him so stoned he'll never overdo how much he does smoke.

reason it will never be legalised as they have to figure out who to tax for it

if they legalise the growing how do they tax the guy growing a few plants for personal use,

If they legalise the selling , they will create a black market cos people just won't want to pay the extra for stuff that as it's legal will only be about 25% of the strength of the other

so basically if they legalise it there will be a tax on the grower who passes this cost on to the seller who then has to pay tax on it and then passes the tax onto the buyer

and also because it is now legal and is a bigger buisness than OIL big companys will evolve with nothing more than profit on their minds and the quality will drop with prices skyrocketing
02-01-2010 10:16 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

quote:
Originally posted by kraftie

thats why u should grow ur owen u wont have that problem then lol

ok people thc oil?that stuff will get even the long time stoner stoned

4oz and 4 bottles of lighter gas a 500mil coke bottle empty one if u wanna know how its done?????

2 people wow i did hear a story of some guy dieing in his room cause he had no air ventaltion or windows and just smoked his brains out even doh all iv ever done is somke so much i feel asleep thats about it

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sanguinarius: 02-01-2010 11:53.

02-01-2010 11:42 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

cannabbis oil is considered a class A drug...so even possessing it will give you a nice run in with the police...

i used to smoke ALOT....i never got paranoia or anything from it...UNTIL i stopped and was off it for 3 months.

alot of the police officers around where i lived would rather you smoked than drank due to the fact that a stoner will not stab you if you get in his face Smile

i even had a police officer ask me to move away from the CCTV in my local city so as not to get caught "by a copper that gave a $%^&"....and in all honesty police have the best drugs Smile all you need to do is find ne off duty Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-01-2010 12:31 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
cannabbis oil is considered a class A drug...so even possessing it will give you a nice run in with the police...

i used to smoke ALOT....i never got paranoia or anything from it...UNTIL i stopped and was off it for 3 months.

alot of the police officers around where i lived would rather you smoked than drank due to the fact that a stoner will not stab you if you get in his face Smile

i even had a police officer ask me to move away from the CCTV in my local city so as not to get caught "by a copper that gave a $%^&"....and in all honesty police have the best drugs Smile all you need to do is find ne off duty Smile

im the same dont get paranoid at all .......dam pink rabbits i swear thay stole my socks

ya the funny man a very lax about it around my area

02-01-2010 14:40 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009

quote:

lmao and threads where we tell tales of our debauchery from excessive alcohol consumption or body modding threads would be suitable for young children?

nevermind the fact that there is a mandatory minimum age for signing up to most forums (i believe it is 14 or 16 or something for this particular one) which basicaly acts as a way to stop people from becoming unecessarily exposed to these tales and such to early, although i ask you what 14-16yr old hasn't already experimented with either drink or drugs >_>

your moral police arguement is complete bull and i emplore you to never ever try to use it again.

i am a stoner and i dont go and poo poo all over your "lol look at me i r so drunk threads" so kindly dont be poo pooing over this thread, that is all.

02-13-2010 14:19 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia

not paranoid? what about the nuclear power station saga Wink

i quit about 18 months ago. i used to have a sleep disorder and weed used to help me chill out but as you build upo a tolerance to it, it turns into a very expensive habit.

after this amount of time i cant stand the smell of it. if mates are smoking it i kinda step away. i dont allow it in the house, i dont allow it in my shed, my car or garage.

i dont approve of it now, but i can fully understand why people choose to smoke it.

02-13-2010 14:37 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
pricey

images/avatars/avatar-728.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2010
Clan: wolfie

in one way people can smoke it infront of the coppers as is it legal to have it on prescription from your covtors for few things. in the U.K not sure anywhere else mind you Tongue

or go to amsterdam get ready made spliffs in cafes and smoke them in there Tongue .

good place for when u get the munchies ey lol

regards.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by pricey: 02-15-2010 09:44.

02-13-2010 17:59 pricey is offline Homepage of pricey Search for Posts by pricey Add pricey to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Weed&hash&pollon!!!!!thc Rules

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH