Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » New message format » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New message format 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

New message format Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not sure where this should go, as there hasn't been a patch announcement, because I guess it is just a tweek more than a patch.

But to the BW Team - excellent tweek. The new message format looks & works great. Thanks very much. Smile

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-22-2010 19:02 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: New message format Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lot faster on my Wii thx, Thumbs up

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-22-2010 19:14 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yep, saves my goldfish memory from having to open a new tab and check back to the message i'm replying to.
01-22-2010 19:25 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i agree fantastic thing i thought my browser had bugged at first XD

01-22-2010 19:33 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah this is such a brilliant idea. Spotted it a little while ago and a smile slowly spread across my face.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

01-22-2010 19:36 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
Yep, saves my goldfish memory from having to open a new tab and check back to the message i'm replying to.

same here Nouveau lol

great tweek/patch...looks nice in lite skin aswell....Smile

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-22-2010 20:01 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu

ha i aint the only one that has to do that then lol...
yeah, this works great Smile
very handy Smile
01-23-2010 00:38 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

right question can youu not save messages anymore or am i like completely missing the little icon thing?

and i love it specially for my memory XD i normally have two windows open to see what the other ones said XD so stupid but a good idea Big Grin i'm still trying to press enter once ive sent the message XD

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

01-23-2010 21:03 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: The Source

brilliant idea well done for once no one is complaining Tongue (ok give it a few more days Tongue )

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
01-23-2010 21:13 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » New message format

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH