Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » no way ... luckiest badge ever :) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page no way ... luckiest badge ever :) 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
andrei7radu

images/avatars/avatar-369.jpg

Registration Date: 10-12-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [BLP]

Shocked no way ... luckiest badge ever :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

after power break-down and no expo gear usage and after 4 rounds with not even a touch, the last blow (spit) comes ... how lucky can that be ... Shocked ...

01-22-2010 19:47 andrei7radu is offline Search for Posts by andrei7radu Add andrei7radu to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Which badge was this? Got a message link?

EDIT: Sorry, picture never loaded for me the first time... Sorry again.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 01-22-2010 19:52.

01-22-2010 19:49 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

rolf.. thats sick lol hoiw lucky could u get Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

01-23-2010 08:16 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

lol thats just stupid Roll Eyes although he's probably a bit embarrassed about how lucky it actually is Tongue

01-23-2010 12:29 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Congrats I wish I had your luck My expos fail most of the time Frown

01-23-2010 13:07 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

How about posting in the right thread?
Expedition Badges

The image didn't load at all Frown

01-23-2010 15:35 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

loaded for me.

Just... pretty damn impressive!

01-23-2010 17:01 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

thats good, but i'd have to go with Agresiel's golem slaying for the luckiest badge ever!

01-23-2010 18:56 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
thats good, but i'd have to go with Agresiel's golem slaying for the luckiest badge ever!

No offence to Aggy but didnt he do 3 times the damage and i thought he was tooled up correctly

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

01-23-2010 20:33 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor

Wrong..

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8c7b39c98f

Clearly wasnt his badge, and is no where to even being as close as epic as doing 1 damage and getting a badge with a club of conq... When Agresiel used a G Lght TF Of C +3

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=361eb2d578

That report is his badge which is a 140 point critical damage shot.. if thats lucky i dont know what is...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by FlashAOD: 01-23-2010 21:32.

01-23-2010 20:40 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

alright well, in that case, Jolipa has the luckiest badge ever Tongue

01-25-2010 22:39 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Devil-Shadow-Hunter

Registration Date: 01-21-2010
Clan: DB

wow thats was lucky lol

01-25-2010 23:38 Devil-Shadow-Hunter is offline Search for Posts by Devil-Shadow-Hunter Add Devil-Shadow-Hunter to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Clan: D.B.

i think that's luckiest badge ever:

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3602/bugi.png

Big Grin

01-26-2010 18:21 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Mikel
i think that's luckiest badge ever:

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3602/bugi.png

Big Grin

8O :S ???? What the hell? How on earth did that happen?

EDIT: Genuinely lol'ed after I re-read it lmfao!

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 01-26-2010 18:41.

01-26-2010 18:39 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

wtf that was a fenix already after getting attacked but survived lol haha

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
01-26-2010 19:13 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » no way ... luckiest badge ever :)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH