Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » XBox live gamertags » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page XBox live gamertags
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bensux

Registration Date: 03-24-2008
Race in game: Absorber

XBox live gamertags Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What is your gamertag?

Mine is benhead1

My bro (DeathJam) is Ex Maniack

r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&do=write&to=Bensux

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bensux: 06-11-2008 19:45.

06-11-2008 00:38 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
shadow2549

Registration Date: 06-22-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my gamertag is alphasniper152
06-22-2009 02:51 shadow2549 is offline Search for Posts by shadow2549 Add shadow2549 to your Buddy List
LightKnight

Registration Date: 05-05-2009
Clan: Sanguine

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mine Is m1tch3ll1992

06-22-2009 07:21 LightKnight is offline Search for Posts by LightKnight Add LightKnight to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Conveniently, OTNC

06-22-2009 16:52 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Whoa, revived ages after creation >_<

Anywho, just wondering, mind listing a few games you have aswell if you post your gamertag?

And as bensux said, his bros one is Ex Maniack (which is me)

P.S Will add nao

EDIT: Alphasniper152: "The gamertag you entered does not exist on Xbox LIVE"
Added the other two, and messaged you two aswell.

EDIT V2: Whoa, neither of you two (OTNC and m1tch3ll) have gold acc >_<

EDIT V3: Are you sure you have an xbox LIVE account alphasniper? (not saying your dumb or anything, but i've tried combinations of l and i al(i)phasni(l)per152, switched them around, done 4 combos, said you dont exist)

EDIT 007 (you must be tired now): Halo 3
COD4
COD:WAW
GOW2
TF2 (orange box)
L4D
BF:BC
That's all i can remember off my head.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 06-23-2009 21:00.

06-23-2009 20:21 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

Gold ran out yesterday (FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-), but ive got a card on the way on express delivery.

Ill be blowing noobs heads off before you know it Big Grin

06-23-2009 20:34 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

artoir666

COD 4
COD 5
Halo 3

06-23-2009 20:43 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Fleaboy

Registration Date: 05-08-2009
Clan: CoS

My gamertag is Munty Bangs

I play the following regularly(ish) :

COD 4
COD WAW

I do not use lag switching or a turbo pad or one of those cursed XIM jobbies , wow that must make me one of the only non-cheaty types left , the rest of my xpox collection is made up of non-onliney stuff , end of blah .....

07-01-2009 23:26 Fleaboy is offline Search for Posts by Fleaboy Add Fleaboy to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

Sparkz_Jay

dont really play xbox that much tho atm as really busy!
07-04-2009 13:13 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

If you've ever watched Metalocalypse you'll know my gamertag:

Bl00dtrocuted

the first 2 o's are ZERO'S) =)

I play:

COD4, Halo 3, Burnout Paradise City, Unreal Tournament 3 and at a push COD5 (but i find it rather annoying)

EDIT: I've added artoir, audacioustitan, ex maniack and otnc =)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 09-05-2009 03:27.

09-05-2009 03:20 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
If you've ever watched Metalocalypse you'll know my gamertag:

Bl00dtrocuted

the first 2 o's are ZERO'S) =)

I play:

COD4, Halo 3, Burnout Paradise City, Unreal Tournament 3 and at a push COD5 (but i find it rather annoying)

EDIT: I've added artoir, audacioustitan, ex maniack and otnc =)

U added me? i havnt been on my account much recently, once i get gold again i may teach u how to play halo Wink
09-05-2009 04:03 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

omg gaz i'm coming to yours to play audie on the xbox hahahaha Big Grin haha xxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

09-05-2009 11:24 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

OTNC, conveniently.

Yet to be beaten on COD4 free for all.

have cod5, halo etc, all the usual suspects.

09-05-2009 16:53 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Lately i havn't been playing xbox, so i can't really add you until i log on (and since i'll be starting college, can only play after it ends, or between lessons XD)

One day we should all get on for like a COD4 session or Halo 3 or something (if it was a COD:WAW session, i wouldn't be able to join, got the game, but i lend it out all the time because it's a ghey game)

I'm backety back back
09-05-2009 17:56 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

just got kills/deaths of 27/3 on Bog.

Beat that Big Grin

09-05-2009 18:03 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

That's it, i'm coming on now to whoop your ass XD

EDIT: Scratch that, gotta wait for my mums guest to leave >_< (worst of all, hes a Rastafarian -.- i don't wanna hear a speech about god and his children or conspiracies.

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 09-05-2009 18:37.

09-05-2009 18:32 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

and a 24/6 Big Grin

you goin downnnnn

09-05-2009 19:05 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

woo hoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

finally got one

my gamer tag is Darth Kazgar

mostly playing

Halo 3
Virtua Tennis 3
Forza 2
CoD 4
Pro Evo 09
and for fun Lego Batman
01-24-2010 01:17 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

RE: woo hoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kazgar the angry

mostly playing

Halo 3

You sure? I searched you on bungie.net and it has no records of you. Which either means you've got an account but NEVER played halo 3 while signed into live... or you got an xbox GT but it's not XBL, which just makes it an alias and nothing more.

I'm backety back back
01-25-2010 15:48 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

RE: woo hoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
quote:

mostly playing

Halo 3

You sure? I searched you on bungie.net and it has no records of you. Which either means you've got an account but NEVER played halo 3 while signed into live... or you got an xbox GT but it's not XBL, which just makes it an alias and nothing more.

Been playing Halo3 on first profile and then when I went Live didn't realise I was signed out and accidently created a new profile DUH!!!!

So I have to start all over again for my acheivements and I am concentrating on Forza 2 at the moment

But just for you I played and won my first on-line game today

registered as well so you should be able to find me now

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kazgar the angry: 01-26-2010 14:18.

01-26-2010 13:43 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
quote:

mostly playing

Halo 3

Been playing Halo3 on first profile and then when I went Live didn't realise I was signed out and accidently created a new profile DUH!!!!

So I have to start all over again for my acheivements and I am concentrating on Forza 2 at the moment

But just for you I played and won my first on-line game today

registered as well so you should be able to find me now

I really hope you just used your first account with all the achievements and just used a different name (even if it was just a number)

EDIT: I see you now Tongue http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Defaul...rth+Kazgar&sg=0

I'll friend you in a minute or two after posting this, and just because i can...

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Defaul...Ex+Maniack&sg=0 (mind you, i have had my account for near a year now)

I'm backety back back
01-26-2010 17:00 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Devil-Shadow-Hunter

Registration Date: 01-21-2010
Clan: DB

my gamertag is: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Devilshane152

dont have gold but is getting gold mostly play
Phantasy star
fable 2
resident evil 5
and
red alert 3

01-26-2010 20:39 Devil-Shadow-Hunter is offline Search for Posts by Devil-Shadow-Hunter Add Devil-Shadow-Hunter to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

I really hope you just used your first account with all the achievements and just used a different name (even if it was just a number)
[/quote]

Unfortunately not when I was setting up the wireless adaptor it kept on signing me out and when I went on to Live my profile wasn't signed in so I started from scratch

didn't lose too many achievements as I had only cleared Haol 3 on easy in one night and had done about 30 odd races in Forza 2 over a week LOL
01-27-2010 01:03 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Mine is Szeszej so if you care for a Halo3 or Magic: The Gathering game I'm your man if I got gold at the time Smile

02-01-2010 20:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Mine is Szeszej so if you care for a Magic: The Gathering game

Well thats sorted then, I'm gonna choose the best magic player i know (i'm terrible at it) which just so happens to be a player on UW. Lloydygrrrrkins is the best i know of, but i know that you just can't buy more cards like you can in RL.

How long have you been playing the game for mate? Which deck do you prefer? I'll be adding you sometime today/tonight Smile

02-02-2010 09:10 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

We're offtopicing in offtopic Pleased

Actually I've been playing the game since I think Invasion was released or the block before Invasion, I'm not quite sure and I stopped with the release of Ravnica. I started just 2 weeks ago to construct decks from my crap cards with my friends and play some games, all thanks to xbox MTG Smile

02-10-2010 21:58 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Well, Szeszej, I'm in the process of getting some new cards and new tactics. My current ones are crap vs people online Frown

02-11-2010 18:47 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

New gamer tag Littlemiitchell just recently ran out of live and cannot get it until next friday

however if you add jrs4ever i play on there at moment and doing special ops which i need help with if anyone can help add me Smile

02-13-2010 09:31 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
MrSnowman

Registration Date: 01-28-2010
Clan: T-T-E

My Gamer Tag Is Shifty010 doing special ops can any1 help me please

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MrSnowman: 02-13-2010 18:47.

02-13-2010 17:31 MrSnowman is offline Search for Posts by MrSnowman Add MrSnowman to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Mittchel... are you just using 1 month trials given to you as live? Because that shouldn't even class as live.

And if i can get my COD:MW2 back anytime soon (god-damn brother living where no-one knows) then i'll help you both on spec ops, got all 69 stars.

*snickers* 69 Tongue

I'm backety back back
02-13-2010 22:38 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Nemaiz i deleted my other by accident lol Oops and i am buying more o friday i think and okkii i got 23 i think

02-13-2010 23:50 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Deleting something that is built into the very fabrics of internet is pretty damn impossible.

AKA: Retrieve your old one. It's ONLY deleted off your HDD, it's still on xbox.com, hence it still exists.

I'm backety back back
02-14-2010 04:45 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Yes but am happy with my new one Smile doing well with it dunt wanna start again lol

02-14-2010 10:18 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: XBox live gamertags Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID: Foxy9009

Games atm:

Mod2
FF13

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 03-19-2010 19:31.

03-19-2010 18:49 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

RE: XBox live gamertags Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
ID: Foxy9009

Games atm:

Mod2
FF13

Add me if you wish but i have neither of those games......if you get battlefield bad company 2 though.......well, i'd happily give you a game!

Edit: My Gtag is in one of the above posts Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 03-19-2010 19:43.

03-19-2010 19:42 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

Gonna revive this thread just to tell gamers mine

WrongerLake1
I'm good at Cod6,4
Also BBC2(battlefield bad company two)
And I suck at halo odst...

Add me at some point

05-22-2010 23:11 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

if anyone intrested my gamertag is darc dirk.

manly cod 6
07-02-2010 12:38 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Shaggy-Shane

Registration Date: 11-05-2010
Clan: AS

mines shaggyshane1993

play mostly:
Halo reach
Fallout 3
Fallout new vegas
COD MW
Halo 3
Halo Wars
Resident Evil 5

11-05-2010 20:54 Shaggy-Shane is offline Search for Posts by Shaggy-Shane Add Shaggy-Shane to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shaggy-Shane
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » XBox live gamertags

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH