Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » animal/arachnid/archaic/dancing.... xx of art/authority/blood/concentration... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page animal/arachnid/archaic/dancing.... xx of art/authority/blood/concentration... 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: End/SoT

animal/arachnid/archaic/dancing.... xx of art/authority/blood/concentration... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

animal/arachnid/archaic/dancing/diamond/hypnotising/insidios/necromncers/pl
astic/vengeful xxx of art/authority/blood/concentration/guile/hard skin/madman/misddeamenor/pilgrim/strength/talent/wisdom

neck jewelery please

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nero: 01-26-2010 20:07.

01-19-2010 23:01 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-> Battle/flexible chain mail/plate mail of adrenelin/master
Thread closed

plus Regulations of 'Buyers - Underworld' point 5

Warning.

01-20-2010 08:16 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
nero

Thread Starter Thread Started by nero
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the item wont fit in the subject bar

01-24-2010 21:19 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Regulations of 'Buyers - Underworld' point 5

Warning.

Same again.
If it doesn't fit there then perhaps you should change it so that it does fit there. Roll Eyes

EDIT: The next warning will result in a ban, so I suggest to keep in line with the rules.

01-24-2010 21:36 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
nero

Thread Starter Thread Started by nero

k i changed it as best i could

01-26-2010 20:08 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by nero
k i changed it as best i could
What kind of item is an XX?!
Last chance...

01-26-2010 22:07 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » animal/arachnid/archaic/dancing.... xx of art/authority/blood/concentration...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH