Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Good Horned Hat of the Shepherd-RESTARTED » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Horned Hat of the Shepherd-RESTARTED
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Deathavan

images/avatars/avatar-647.jpg

Registration Date: 10-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Good Horned Hat of the Shepherd-RESTARTED Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Horned Hat of the Shepherd CLOSE

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: -1
Effects: APPEARANCE +5, all weapons damage +8, PERCEPTION +11, TOUGHNESS -4, defence -4
Requirements: LEVEL: 24, STRENGTH: 9
Selling price: 18 900 Lgo

MP-3k

Auction ends 12h from last bid

IGN -- Deathavan
Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Deathavan: 01-25-2010 22:15.

01-24-2010 21:37 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
iivv

Registration Date: 03-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Horned Hat of the Shepherd MP=3k

R2: iivv

R1: Vlad the Impala

01-24-2010 22:17 iivv is offline Search for Posts by iivv Add iivv to your Buddy List
Deathavan

Thread Starter Thread Started by Deathavan
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BN received Ingame

Vangard winner 13k

IGN -- Deathavan
01-24-2010 22:47 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by Deathavan
BN received Ingame

Vangard winner 13k

quote:
7. The seller cannot:
a) add Buy Now price during the auction or sell the item before the auctions finishes (unless Buy Now price was present from the beginning).

I am afraid its against the Trade regulations. The trade must be cancelled and auction restarted.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-25-2010 21:20 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Deathavan

I have a message into the buyer already.. Waiting for him to return it..

IGN -- Deathavan
01-25-2010 21:49 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
Deathavan

AUCTION RESTARTED NOW.

IGN -- Deathavan
01-25-2010 22:16 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
iivv

Good Horned Hat of the Shepherd MP=3k

01-25-2010 22:17 iivv is offline Search for Posts by iivv Add iivv to your Buddy List
Trigerog

Registration Date: 07-09-2009

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Trigerog: 01-25-2010 22:51.

01-25-2010 22:51 Trigerog is offline Search for Posts by Trigerog Add Trigerog to your Buddy List Add Trigerog to your Contact List
iivv

Good Horned Hat of the Shepherd MP=5k

01-25-2010 23:03 iivv is offline Search for Posts by iivv Add iivv to your Buddy List
Trigerog

01-25-2010 23:08 Trigerog is offline Search for Posts by Trigerog Add Trigerog to your Buddy List Add Trigerog to your Contact List
iivv

Good Horned Hat of the Shepherd 11k

01-25-2010 23:09 iivv is offline Search for Posts by iivv Add iivv to your Buddy List
Trigerog

01-25-2010 23:14 Trigerog is offline Search for Posts by Trigerog Add Trigerog to your Buddy List Add Trigerog to your Contact List
iivv

Good Horned Hat of the Shepherd 13k

01-26-2010 10:30 iivv is offline Search for Posts by iivv Add iivv to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

01-26-2010 22:00 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
iivv

Good Horned Hat of the Shepherd 15k

01-26-2010 22:16 iivv is offline Search for Posts by iivv Add iivv to your Buddy List
nero

01-26-2010 22:58 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
iivv

Good Horned Hat of the Shepherd 17k

01-26-2010 23:12 iivv is offline Search for Posts by iivv Add iivv to your Buddy List
nero

i think i was a bit too late damn

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nero: 01-27-2010 11:19.

01-27-2010 11:15 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Good Horned Hat of the Shepherd-RESTARTED

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH