Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Good Elvish Skirt, and many others » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Elvish Skirt, and many others
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MINERV

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 04-12-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Good Elvish Skirt, and many others Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Trousers of the Sun mp=bn=2k - sold

Good Elvish Skirt mp=bn=700 pop

Pants (Only for females)
Defence: 6
Effects: APPEARANCE +5, AGILITY +6, LUCK +3
Requirements: LEVEL: 51 (52)
Selling price: 18 000 Lgo

Good Tiger`s Corset mp=bn=1,5k pop sold

Good Tiger`s Hard hat mp=bn=2k pop sold

Good Tiger`s Hard hat of the Wanderer mp=bn=2k pop sold

Good Malicious Hard hat mp=bn=1k pop

Helmet
Defence: 5
Effects: BLOOD PTS +8 %, LUCK +8
Requirements: STRENGTH: 6, LEVEL: 6, TOUGHNESS: 6
Selling price: 11 625 Lgo

Good Malicious Balaclava mp=bn=1k pop sold

Legendary Good Bandanna of Caution mp=bn=500 pop

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 9
Effects: all weapons damage +3, APPEARANCE +7, PERCEPTION +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 30, STRENGTH: 2, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 6 000 Lgo

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by MINERV: 01-28-2010 14:31.

01-23-2010 07:40 MINERV is offline Search for Posts by MINERV Add MINERV to your Buddy List
MINERV

Thread Starter Thread Started by MINERV
RE: Trousers of the Sun,Good Elvish Skirt,Good Tiger`s Corset,Good Tiger`s Hard hat, and many others Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

01-24-2010 22:26 MINERV is offline Search for Posts by MINERV Add MINERV to your Buddy List
MINERV

RE: Trousers of the Sun,Good Elvish Skirt,Good Tiger`s Corset,Good Tiger`s Hard hat, and many others Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by MINERV
up

01-25-2010 20:54 MINERV is offline Search for Posts by MINERV Add MINERV to your Buddy List
zake62693

Registration Date: 12-11-2009
Clan: Winged

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nickname
emanuelle

i want the Trousers of the Sun if u are still selling them
and the Good Malicious Hard hat if u still got 'em

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by zake62693: 01-26-2010 02:19.

01-26-2010 02:18 zake62693 is offline Search for Posts by zake62693 Add zake62693 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of zake62693: zake_ew1993
eg0

images/avatars/avatar-610.gif

Registration Date: 10-05-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Sanitarium

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Tiger`s Hard hat of the Wanderer mp=bn=2k pop

Helmet
Defence: -1
Effects: AGILITY +5, TOUGHNESS +3, defence -6
Requirements: STRENGTH: 26, LEVEL: 16
Selling price: 22 125 Lgo

plz make offer ingame!

IGN Necropolis: eg0

01-26-2010 09:29 eg0 is offline Search for Posts by eg0 Add eg0 to your Buddy List
MINERV

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=35934ea2dd

Trausers of sun and Good Malicious all time for sell becoouse Emanuelle joking with him offer

up

01-26-2010 20:57 MINERV is offline Search for Posts by MINERV Add MINERV to your Buddy List
zake62693

Registration Date: 12-11-2009
Clan: Winged

i said i wanted them that doesnt mean i said i could buy them so i offered all i had and then she throws a fit and threatens to ban me i told u and asked u to stop offering u didnt so thats your fault

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by zake62693: 01-27-2010 03:42.

01-27-2010 03:35 zake62693 is offline Search for Posts by zake62693 Add zake62693 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of zake62693: zake_ew1993
MINERV

next time you not write if you dont have pop

Emanuelle has rejected your offer!

so everything still for sell

01-27-2010 04:53 MINERV is offline Search for Posts by MINERV Add MINERV to your Buddy List
Kaelis

Registration Date: 08-05-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Sisters

Good Tiger`s Hard hat of the Wanderer BN

01-27-2010 14:18 Kaelis is offline Search for Posts by Kaelis Add Kaelis to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by zake62693
nickname
emanuelle

i want the Trousers of the Sun if u are still selling them
and the Good Malicious Hard hat if u still got 'em

1. The buyer is obliged to:
b) state the amount offered and (if there are more than 1 item) the name of the item he bids/buys

quote:
Originally posted by zake62693
i said i wanted them that doesnt mean i said i could buy them so i offered all i had and then she throws a fit and threatens to ban me i told u and asked u to stop offering u didnt so thats your fault

2. Any comments made by people who do not take part in the auction will be punished with a warning.

Then your posts are only SPAM. So that's a warning for breaking the Trade regulations and I recommend to read them again.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-27-2010 19:24 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
deadpool

images/avatars/avatar-350.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Clan: KHORNE

Good Malicious Balaclava bn

01-28-2010 08:49 deadpool is offline Search for Posts by deadpool Add deadpool to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Good Elvish Skirt, and many others

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH