Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » bye bye sayonara ;P » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page bye bye sayonara ;P 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

bye bye sayonara ;P Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well its time for me to say goodbye to English underworld. mainly cause its pointless to play as there is no competition Tongue but i have started playing on french necro 3 under name of Kami-same. if u wish to get in contact with me add me in face book (min Shrestha) or join french server (its fun, everyone racing to be No1) and message me Wink i'll help u out anyho i can Smile

like to say thks to everyone who has and are playing this game Wink u all have done ur jobs in ur own way and made it fun, and i would like to thank you all again Smile

big thanks to Blah Blah Blah (names mentioned below) for resources and advice when asked for Smile will never forget that Smile
Tigerclaw
Diablo
cesarz
Azz420
Sqeshu - u can have my zone 3 square Smile
NNdungu
Mortis
Bezetta
Evangelion - u are ur clan mates are cool people Big Grin Big Grin
i could go on forever darn...

well have fun u all Smile i doubt the ranking will change in high ranking beside Mortis over taking Cez in future,
well long live DB..... not Tongue u will die out soon if u continue the way u are Tongue get some serious players to join Big Grin Big Grin
well its up to u Big Grin Big Grin

this will be my last line, and Good Night, time for this old vampire to rest in peace.

01-29-2010 22:47 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: bye bye sayonara ;P Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good bye shres

have fun on french necro Smile

u will be missed

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-29-2010 22:56 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah, it sucks to see another high level leaving. I'm assuming you're just deleting you're account then.

Good luck in real life and on the other servers.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-29-2010 22:56 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Souleater393

Registration Date: 06-10-2008
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

awww man Frown
I'll miss ya mate, good luck IRL and on the french server Big Grin

Hope to talk to you again soon..... Crying

01-29-2010 22:59 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

goood luck Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

xxxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

01-29-2010 23:00 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

It's sad to see you go Crying

Good luck wherever you go and good bye. We'll miss you like hell Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-29-2010 23:03 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Devil-Shadow-Hunter

Registration Date: 01-21-2010
Clan: DB

hope to talk again mate good luck for now on Smile

01-29-2010 23:35 Devil-Shadow-Hunter is offline Search for Posts by Devil-Shadow-Hunter Add Devil-Shadow-Hunter to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

See you later you young scamp. Good luck in the next game you become addicted to. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-29-2010 23:37 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

GL in real life kenpi man Smile Smile ll miss u here...was nice to talk to u about meele things ingame and about all things Smile Smile be good and take care mate Smile Smile hehe

regards rohlikus Smile
01-29-2010 23:55 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

aww min... another legend leaves the game Frown
I've known you for ages mate since you were 150 points hehe been good to know ya and thanks for everything u ever did for me and any of my clans. Good luck and best wishes in real life dude Smile

Aps.

01-30-2010 00:16 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008

Bye Bye!!! Really sorry to see you go!!!

01-30-2010 00:25 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Damn man.. what a surprise.. sorry to see you go.. good luck IRL and on French server..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-30-2010 09:00 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Shocked

cant blame you for going to french servers, french girls @ Wink Big Grin lol

Good luck irl ya nub cake Smile and good luck learning french
Dont think you need luck for killing them all thou lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 01-30-2010 12:30.

01-30-2010 12:30 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

minshres leaveing?
i didnt see that happening tbh

good luck mate
01-31-2010 01:42 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Awww, noooo! I don't want you to go! After all that effort you're just leaving Frown
What nnob is going to take over the account? lol

01-31-2010 10:31 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

01-31-2010 23:11 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Bye

Never knew you personally but you are a good player

Gl with everything

@ Artoir, I love that pictures

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-31-2010 23:16 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

Thread Starter Thread Started by minshres

lol artoir lovely picture Smile

and thks for all the farewell messages Big Grin Big Grin if new English server does come up do let me know, it definitely would be be fun to play u guys from the beginning Big Grin Big Grin

02-01-2010 17:56 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

ah well, good luck where ever you go. Been fun competing with you, you have been one of my reasons to build high defense equip Tongue

02-01-2010 19:03 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » bye bye sayonara ;P

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH