Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » kenpachi » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page kenpachi
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

kenpachi Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wanna swap with any race (beside beast master) higher level (top 150) from English necro server.
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=6304

All level 5 Berserk Tattoo
stats

3× 312 - 339 Good Murderous Mace of Suicide (+5)
DEFENCE 100
STRENGTH 165
AGILITY 227
TOUGHNESS 100
APPEARANCE 128
CHARISMA 103
REPUTATION 69
PERCEPTION 33
INTELLIGENCE 48
KNOWLEDGE 47

Good Tiger`s Hat of Adrenaline (+5)
UNEQUIP
Good Elvish Cape of the Assassin (+5)
UNEQUIP
Good Titanium Tie of Accuracy (+4)
UNEQUIP
Good Titanium Ring of Youth (+5)
UNEQUIP
Good Titanium Ring of Youth (+5)
UNEQUIP
Perfect Kilt of the Strongman (+1)
UNEQUIP
Good Murderous Mace of Suicide (+5)

and other items, components to merge P assault hat of adrenaline, field cape of speed and so on check it out urself Wink

something happened with my shorts so u will have to do something about it Tongue

and i dont care what u do with the account Wink

This post has been edited 7 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 02-05-2010 06:13.

01-29-2010 17:24 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
vampking

Registration Date: 01-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
3. The first post must include the stats of the character, tattoo levels (if any), information of the items, what you would like to trade the account for and a direct link to the character profile.

Please add whats missing.. 24H to do so or warning will be given thanks
01-29-2010 18:31 vampking is offline Search for Posts by vampking Add vampking to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by minshres
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

to those who want my account plz message me in board, i will not be logging on to my account.

01-29-2010 22:27 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Devil-Shadow-Hunter

Registration Date: 01-21-2010
Clan: DB

good luck finding the account you want

Edit:I have a Necro account but its not on your request im too low

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Devil-Shadow-Hunter: 01-29-2010 23:29.

01-29-2010 22:55 Devil-Shadow-Hunter is offline Search for Posts by Devil-Shadow-Hunter Add Devil-Shadow-Hunter to your Buddy List
euroo

Registration Date: 04-26-2009

Search characters

please
my best friend is UNDERWOLD:

diallo
Vlade
Exorcist

Please give me
01-30-2010 16:57 euroo is offline Search for Posts by euroo Add euroo to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

Damn... Not another great player leaving...

If you want to trade up with people that have been on this server for sometime - then I will be more then happy to oblige.

As least then you know your character will be with someone that will

a. Not trade or delete your character

and

b. Know what they are doing in game.

Please PM me if you are intertested.

Regards

Raz

Edit - Just read that you actually want a thought catcher in the top 100 - so I may not fit your bill - however if you are leaving - will it matter?

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raziel666: 01-31-2010 07:28.

01-31-2010 07:26 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
vampking

Registration Date: 01-11-2009

RE: kenpachi Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
wanna swap with THOUGHT CATCHER higher level (top 100) from English necro server.

Hes stated what hes after.
Yunior21 warning
Raziel666 warning
01-31-2010 18:45 vampking is offline Search for Posts by vampking Add vampking to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

if u have a account on necro can u tell me what level you are, depending on level and weapon path i may choose to swap with ya Wink

02-01-2010 07:26 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
minshres
Viking

requirement changed from top 100 to top 150 Smile
come on anyone will do Smile
the character doesn't have to be thought catcher, as long as it is not beast master

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 02-05-2010 06:13.

02-04-2010 06:41 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
minshres
Viking

deals been done to the devil, i dont know whats he gunna do with the account but he will introduce himself soon enough. not sure when Tongue

case closed Wink

02-09-2010 17:05 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » kenpachi

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH