Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » One last blow out » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page One last blow out 12 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2512 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2512 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2512 Votes - Average Rating: 9.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Post on the new thread all of you guys and that might make them listen we can appeal as one and get their attention

03-04-2008 20:25 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gendibal
RE: One last blow out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Zeruel
Why should they keep in touch with foreign customers if they have a representative?

Because, as has been discussed before, they don't keep their representative up to speed on things ...... Sz cannot usually answer the questions posed to him because HE DOESN'T KNOW THE ANSWER. There is no communication and this ends up frustrating all involved on the Underworld side of the fence.

quote:
Imo any kind of boycotting won't turn attention on this board but it will only end up with closing the server.

That is one of the two possibilities, but then again with the sheer amount of players leaving and putting bad word out about the state of play in Underworld, that is a distinct possibility anyway ..... or are you saying they should just milk it until it falls apart on its own? (which judging by the reaction on here isn't all that far away)

quote:
Another reason of your system problems is that most of the problems were already discussed on polish board. Now, when a topic appears, it usually is closed by a moderator in few minutes.

Oh yes, discussed on the Polish board ..... if you read up top thats one of the big problems. WE are not a Polish server with primarily Polish players, it is the UK server with INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS. As such we have a range of play styles, etc, etc, etc AND MOST OF THEM ARE NOT POLISH.

So lets look at the Underworld boards for solutions to the Underworld problems (Thats the English board) and quit it with the crap about Polish/English comparisons.

quote:
There are exceptions. The "joining clan with is taking over a square is forbidden" rule came up from Elisabeth. Also the author of the new set of tattoo graphics was inspired here Tongue

The only exception you have stated there is the clan/siege rule .... how many more can you think of? How many others were run past the players on the Polish servers and thrown out because THEY didn't like them? (C47 is a regular visitor to the Underworld forums, and as stated at the top of this thread is not one of the targets of the comments herein)

03-04-2008 20:28 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm, it would be interesting if the Japanese started a similar topic.

03-04-2008 20:30 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

quote:

Maybe to you, but I'm not looking out for the Japanese, or the French, or the Brazilians, or even the bloody little green men from outer space ..... This thread is about the second class treatment of Underworld.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 03-04-2008 20:34.

03-04-2008 20:33 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
fishy

Registration Date: 03-04-2008
Clan: boot camp

as this is the most viewed thing how do i become a sector overseer
03-04-2008 20:34 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Gendibal
quote:

Maybe to you, but I'm not looking out for the Japanese, or the French, or the Brazilians, or even the bloody little green men from outer space ..... This thread is about the second class treatment of Underworld.

What is the difference? As long as you have a representative. You are complaining about contact. Maybe he doesn't know the answers because there are still no answers. For example: When will the 1.1. version be implemented? Unknown.

03-04-2008 20:40 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Roostie

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: CoS

I agree with what most of you have posted above but I would like to add my own pet greivance. This is the difficulty of attacking someone without getting spotted. According to the manuel this is the Attacker's Rep & Shelter Vs the Defender's Cha & Police Station. If this is the case why is my chance of successful ambush only 30% in the following attack

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=689feab9a6

It really gets me how there are dozens of vamps I am capable of killing but don't bother becuase the Test of Ambush is skewed.

Kavalor has pointed out to me that it's perception not charisma. Evil So fair game.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Roostie: 03-04-2008 22:19.

03-04-2008 20:42 Roostie is offline Search for Posts by Roostie Add Roostie to your Buddy List
fishy

thnx terminus est
03-04-2008 20:42 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
TerminusEst

Registration Date: 11-23-2007
Clan: BC

There is a difference between having a representative and being represented ... if the representative is kept in the dark then its like having no representative at all ... talking about whats on the Polish Server ... or wondering if Japanese server will do something is irrelevant ... the relevant point is on THIS server you have very unhappy players ... and as a company the solution to that is meet the players partway ... show some concern for their opinions ... and treat ALL your customoers equally ..
03-04-2008 20:45 TerminusEst is offline Search for Posts by TerminusEst Add TerminusEst to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Answers is but a small part of it, read through the threads .... just about any of them in this part of the forums ..... and you'll see that the problem is far deeper rooted than communication.

Look at the balance of the game, something which has been brought forward and IGNORED for the last 6 months or more ..... mind you, why should they do anything about that, they have a representative here and that makes it all better.

The fact that things that work on the Polish servers don't always work here ..... oh yes, they have a representative here ..... that should make it miraculously work.

I could go on (and on, and on, etc) but I think that suffices to say WHY they should be communicating with us.

03-04-2008 20:45 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
fishy

lol roostie Big Grin do the technican guys have a life. do they have an account on bw . gendibal when r u leaving i have 2 say all this in 1 thing cus zureal sed hell ban me
03-04-2008 20:47 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

I'll be deleting the account in between 1 and 3 weeks, depending how long it takes me to get rid of all the gear

03-04-2008 20:49 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
fishy

whats the point
03-04-2008 20:50 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

of getting rid of the gear?

Other people are still playing the game, and ever since I formed bootcamp I've been trying to help other players ..... therefore if i sell it on it doesn't go out of the system for them. That way my time hasn't been wasted completely.

03-04-2008 20:52 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

@fishy do not spam this topic

Well, I must agree with Gendibal in everything. I am really getting pissed off by devs not answering to our complains/suggestions/concerns. I know there are just two of them. Konrad and SushiMaker, one programmer second one ideas and game system creator. I know they are busy and therefore they have their representatives on French and UK server, but the lack of answers from them is simply not acceptable and even if they reply they gave very vague and general answers. Oh, but don't forget they still managed to make around 10 000 posts together on Polish board, even they are busy as hell.

I am really getting tired and bored of this game and I am afraid even the announced patch won't change it judging from the informations they posted about it. The patch is maybe adressing some of the issues, but not all of them and I think it will bring more problems and complains. As posted someone above me, game which isn't cared about by their authors is destined to die one day. When I am looking back at all the changes I cannot see any significant change which improved my gameplay. And yes, If you don't know how to treat your customers don't try to run a bussiness.

This game was fun at the beggining when everything was new, but now after 1 Year of playing I am getting bored. Seriously. I was decided to stay as long as possible, but when I saw certain players leaving I started to think if it isn't time to depart also for me.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 03-04-2008 21:08.

03-04-2008 20:54 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
gazzer678

Registration Date: 09-25-2007

gen ur time wasnt wasted, nor will it go in vain, ur doin what should b done, ur helpin r voices b heard, sellin gear or not, ur makin the biggist difference in this game,
03-04-2008 20:54 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
fishy

kk does any1 like in the shadows by the rasmus
03-04-2008 20:55 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
SW3294

you will be missed and we will try ro continue your words of wisdom

03-04-2008 20:56 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

One of the biggest differences I hope, but I think Mortis just added to that quite considerably in that last post.

03-04-2008 20:56 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
fishy

soz mortis
03-04-2008 20:58 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by TerminusEst
There is a difference between having a representative and being represented

Can you point out the difference clearly so that an idiot like me can see it?

quote:

... if the representative is kept in the dark then its like having no representative at all ...

True, but you misunderstand something. It's not that he is kept in dark. Do you really think that they have a secret that is known only on polish players and it won't leek here? For me it's ridiculous. On the other way we have language barriers. Maybe they can't discuss the problems simply because they don't understand what you are saying.

quote:

talking about whats on the Polish Server ... or wondering if Japanese server will do something is irrelevant ... the relevant point is on THIS server you have very unhappy players ... and as a company the solution to that is meet the players partway ... show some concern for their opinions ... and treat ALL your customoers equally ..

Why is it irrelevant? I just wanted to show that it's hard to treat all equally because of our language differences. In other words. Would you really study 49 languages to say "hello, I be admin" if you can just employ someone?

03-04-2008 20:59 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
gazzer678

u no the film i am legend, at the end it says we're will smiths legacy, well when gendibal is gone, and we'll still b fightin 4his words, we'll b his legacy, cus hes brung us all 2gether 2aruge the fact we're mistreated
03-04-2008 20:59 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

fishy warning for spam. What's the connection between in the shadows by the rasmus and the topic?

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-04-2008 21:00 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Zeruel
Triple Ace

quote:
The fact that things that work on the Polish servers don't always work here ..... oh yes, they have a representative here ..... that should make it miraculously work.

Who said that it works Big Grin
Balance is something hard to achieve. It's almost impossible in fact.

03-04-2008 21:02 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
TerminusEst

Representative = someone to represent you
Represented = someone able to represent you effectively (and if there are language barriers then this isnt the case)

on Language ... Translators ... if you are targetting a market you employ people or get people from the game millieu to accurately pass on information from both sides.

It is Irrelevant to this server and the concerns put forward by the players here ... to the company it isnt irrelevant to their overall marketting strategy ... but here on Underworld it is.

Gaming Styles and Expectations differ all over the world ... whats acceptable in Japan may not be acceptable in UK ... so applying standards from one to the other doesnt gel

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TerminusEst: 03-04-2008 21:06.

03-04-2008 21:05 TerminusEst is offline Search for Posts by TerminusEst Add TerminusEst to your Buddy List
SW3294

quote:
Originally posted by fishy
as this is the most viewed thing how do i become a sector overseer

Isn't this spam as well it has nothing to do with this thread

03-04-2008 21:06 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
gazzer678

we've all gone off topic now, so whats r plan of action 2get r selfs sort out on here?
03-04-2008 21:13 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

blodsugre Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just been chatting, he told me he might be quitting this week.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING

03-04-2008 21:22 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
fishy

yeh sw3294 but i cant randomly ask some1 else.

any1 who nows y do they put a duplicate on the auction. this is stupid cus u get less stones i am forever running out of stones becus of this

u cant get rid of it but its really annoying

any ideas???

Haven't you heard about netiquette at all? You still don't get that this topic isn't about random questions?
03-04-2008 21:23 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by TerminusEst
Represented = someone able to represent you effectively (and if there are language barriers then this isnt the case)

When I use a dictionary "represented" seems to be a simple transformation on representative.

Represented => it's not even a person, it's just a characteristic of someone who has a representative and I see your context very stretched

If your version is true then we have a serious language barrier therefore how do you expect to talk with me?

quote:

on Language ... Translators ... if you are targetting a market you employ people or get people from the game millieu to accurately pass on information from both sides.

And Szeszej is a translator as well. The thing that was strange to me was the first post where we could could read that "Szeszej and C47 don't count". That's why I thought of the Japanese example.

quote:

It is Irrelevant to this server and the concerns put forward by the players here ... to the company it isnt irrelevant to their overall marketting strategy ... but here on Underworld it is.

Gaming Styles and Expectations differ all over the world ... whats acceptable in Japan may not be acceptable in UK ... so applying standards from one to the other doesnt gel

This is something I completely agree. For your information the variety of server types increases. There are two game systems. And the newest r7 PL is a mutation of both so it can almost be recognized as a third type. Another question. What is the purpose in wasting money abroad if probably all those servers wouldn't fit to local players. It better to make one and see if it's successful and then try some varieties.

03-04-2008 21:26 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
fishy

zeruel can u punish sw3294 cus he gave me a warning for the same thing u did
03-04-2008 21:29 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

RE: One last blow out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a mass strike would certainly get their attention, as would stopping paying premium. P.S. am on the internet VIA my PSP so i cant type fast :S Shocked
03-04-2008 21:29 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
fishy

no not sw3924 actually evangelon
03-04-2008 21:30 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

quote:
quote:

Who said that it works Big Grin
Balance is something hard to achieve. It's almost impossible in fact.

Balance is indeed something that is hard to achieve, which is what makes their IGNORANCE of the players from Underworld even more unbelievable.

We have made numerous suggestions for systems which would go towards balancing Underworld, but they have been shot down each time because they haven't even been looked at and acknowledged.

And here you stand defending that ignorance for the simple fact that 'They have a representative here'. As for learning 49 languages, I didn't say they had to, but bringing the Japanese into it was irrelevant because I know for a fact that Konrad and Sushi understand, read and write English perfectly well.

So if you're going to try those tricks, think about what you're saying first please

quote:
There are two game systems. And the newest r7 PL is a mutation of both so it can almost be recognized as a third type. Another question. What is the purpose in wasting money abroad if probably all those servers wouldn't fit to local players. It better to make one and see if it's successful and then try some varieties.

Ooooooh, you've come to hitting the nail RIGHT on the head ..... why waste money abroad? Obviously they saw a reason in the beginning, but if you're going to market your wares abroad, surely you TEST THEM OUT IN THE MARKET YOU INTEND THEM TO SELL IN ..... Hell, why not open a bar in Saudi, theres a huge gap in the market there ......... oh hang on, theres a reason for that, and a little RESEARCH would tell you what it is. Same thing with marketing Bloodwars abroad, it should have been BETA TESTED with a range of INTERNATIONAL players before being hastily rushed onto the market (Microsoft anyone?)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 03-04-2008 21:38.

03-04-2008 21:30 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

evangelion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

back off, the job is hard enough as it is

03-04-2008 21:35 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

I can also write perfectly well but it takes a lot more time than on polish board. Firstly it's a bit unnatural to use a foreign language. Secondly I have to use a dictionary almost all the time to avoid misunderstandings. In fact it takes about three times more time that a post in my own language when I try to explain my opinion.

03-04-2008 21:36 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
SW3294

quote:
Originally posted by fishy
zeruel can u punish sw3294 cus he gave me a warning for the same thing u did

rite ok can we please return to the matter of actual importance thankyou.

03-04-2008 21:44 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

quote:
Ooooooh, you've come to hitting the nail RIGHT on the head ..... why waste money abroad? Obviously they saw a reason in the beginning, but if you're going to market your wares abroad, surely you TEST THEM OUT IN THE MARKET YOU INTEND THEM TO SELL IN ..... Hell, why not open a bar in Saudi, theres a huge gap in the market there ......... oh hang on, theres a reason for that, and a little RESEARCH would tell you what it is. Same thing with marketing Bloodwars abroad, it should have been BETA TESTED with a range of INTERNATIONAL players before being hastily rushed onto the market (Microsoft anyone?)

I am not defending them. All my posts are neutral (are at least I tried to make them like that). I don't know why they've done steps like that and why wouldn't they open new servers. I simply can't read in their minds and my influence in the company's future is as good as 0 Tongue

I've also pointed other reasons that were ignored.
a) They work on other things.
b) They have their own life.

a) They have a huge list of unfinished propositions/patches/bugs and other stuff.
b) If the representative means nothing to you that they should be robots working 24/7 on all boards answering the same questions, problems and suggestions.

03-04-2008 21:47 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
TerminusEst

Testing a Server Abroad is all well and good .... but you have to listen to the input from the players abroad ... this forum is filled with posts of player input .... and they have gone largely ignored have they not? .....

you now have top 100 players leaving ... deleting their accounts and many others will no longer activate premium options .... the fact that they are still posting should tell you they like the game ... and a modicum of attention to their concerns would make a successful server ...
03-04-2008 21:49 TerminusEst is offline Search for Posts by TerminusEst Add TerminusEst to your Buddy List
deathstar

Registration Date: 12-20-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ive just sat here for 10 minutes and read the whole thread i myself in the past week have put my hand into my pocket to pay for a tatto reset i think its outrageous b4 i was sniper i have then since changed 2 assassin (two 1h weps) and i find that i can win most fights in attk and defence i mean i only have 86 points but im up their attkin the big boy snipers at 200+ points and winning the ratio for snipers atm has got to change big time or it will end up where we all leave

http://r2.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=2304

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by deathstar: 03-05-2008 14:17.

03-04-2008 21:51 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » One last blow out

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH