Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Cursed One Vs Cultist » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cursed One Vs Cultist
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS & AOD

Cursed One Vs Cultist Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello again everyone

Just after peoples options.

I am currently a Cultist on Necro and I am thinking about changing to Cursed One - however before I do - I would like the thoughts of player on what they think is the best between the two?

I look forward to hearing from you on this matter

Regards

Raziel

Just so people know - I use with one handed or two handed guns

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raziel666: 02-16-2010 12:13.

02-16-2010 11:50 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Cursed One Vs Cultist Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What weapon due you use

Im Cultist turned Cursed One also

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
02-16-2010 11:54 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

with guns, id say yoube be better off with cursed one.

cultist arcana :

Blood of life – regenerates hit points during combat 0,5% in every round per level of arcanum - useful for all as you regenerate hp. useful in high charisma defence and high reputation attacks

cats paths - increases 1 agility per level - useless to a gunner

searing blood - 10 damage per level of arcana used. great instant damage to anything/anyone

and the +5 luck bonus.....

cursed one arcana :

Night Hunter - increases perception. great for gunners

Breath of Death - when your HP is below 35% your damage is increased but your agility decreased - seen as agility is useless to you, great for gunners again. also, this arcana would give just as much damage if not more than searing blood in my opinion in the course of an ambush/expo if you stayed alive long enough.

Horror - blocks the attack of an opponent in the first round of an ambush. Blocks the attacks of a random

opponent in the second round of a siege or expedition great for all

then you have the +30 to hit bounus.

based on these reasons, id be tempted to go cursed one

02-16-2010 15:07 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you struggle to hit and have a major lack of cursed ones in clan then I'd consider changing. Damage-wise you're better off with searing blood than the cursed one's arcana.
I can only comment on Underworld, the situation might be completely different on Necropolis.

02-16-2010 15:12 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

I wouldnt go for it.

for rangers, cats paths is better than night hunter as far as im aware due to cost, and i personally find SB and blood of life, as well as luck better than the other arcana and hit bonus.

up to you and your playing style, however.

02-16-2010 15:55 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Cursed One Vs Cultist

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH