Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The Best Sandwich Poll » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Best Sandwich Poll 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My old dear use to own a pub and i cant remember what the sani/baguette was called but it was chunks of grilled steak with stilton, brie or cheddar melted on top with sliced onions

Was a monster of a sani to eat but well worth the mess

Steak stacker i think it was called

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 02-09-2010 23:42.

02-09-2010 23:37 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
My old dear use to own a pub and i cant remember what the sani/baguette was called but it was chunks of grilled steak with stilton, brie or cheddar melted on top with sliced onions

Was a monster of a sani to eat but well worth the mess

Steak stacker i think it was called

i want one now ;_;

02-10-2010 00:32 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Omg i can keep thinking of more Tongue

Theres a shop not far away from where i live and it does a sani with chicken tikka and mayo on fresh thick white bread Tongue It is the most awesome sani in the summer sitting on the beach with a ice cold beer to wash it down

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

02-14-2010 14:21 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

quick easy- humus with salsa and sallad (best with beggets buts good as a sandwich as well)

got time to make it- 4 slices of bread with - cheese, tinned pinnable rings, salad mayo,couple of ollivs , some sweet chilly source, and beetroot

(makes one big mess but is nice can also through abit of soya chicken slice in there to finihs it off nicly takes along time to get right as well since if you through the wrong bits in the it at the wrong time you get the wrong tast Big Grin but it is one of the most epic sanis i have ever had)

02-14-2010 17:37 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
pricey

images/avatars/avatar-728.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: wolfie

gotta be.

in a baguette.

chicken, sweetcorn and bacon

yum yum there the best Smile
02-15-2010 09:37 pricey is offline Homepage of pricey Search for Posts by pricey Add pricey to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS & AOD

I know a bit out of date to post this - but last night I had the best sandwich and I can;t believe we all missed it.

I mean think about it - we really don;t concider it a sandwich - but it is between 2 slices of bread.

THE CHIP BUTTY

The best sandwich in existance!!!!

Nice witha bit of Ketchup!!!

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

03-03-2010 11:46 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The Best Sandwich Poll

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH