Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » shamanistic hat of gladiator, legendary runic shirt of apprentice + others » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page shamanistic hat of gladiator, legendary runic shirt of apprentice + others 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009
Clan: Source

shamanistic hat of gladiator, legendary runic shirt of apprentice + others Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If anyone could give me evals for the follwing items that would be greatly appreciated Big Grin

Strengthened Cap of Magic (+1)
Helmet
Defence: 7
Effects: defence +6, BLOOD PTS -7 %, LUCK +1
Requirements: LEVEL: 23, KNOWLEDGE: 2, STRENGTH: 22
Selling price: 43 700 Lgo
Value: Nanites 22, Mana 96

Shamanistic Hat of the Gladiator (+3)
Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 18
Effects: APPEARANCE +8, BLOOD PTS +8 %, defence +14
Requirements: LEVEL: 43 (44), STRENGTH: 15, CHARISMA: 10, REPUTATION: 10, KNOWLEDGE: 25 (26)
Selling price: 35 400 Lgo
Value: Nanites 121, Mana 483

Hardened Hard hat of Magic (+1)
Helmet
Defence: 9
Effects: chance to hit with all weapons +1, TOUGHNESS +1, defence +4, BLOOD PTS -7 %, LUCK +1
Requirements: LEVEL: 22, STRENGTH: 22
Selling price: 43 200 Lgo
Value: Nanites 23, Mana 100

Legendary Runic Shirt of the Apprentice (+2)
Armour
Defence: 28
Effects: LUCK +2, defence +19, defence +27 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 23, STRENGTH: 27 (2Cool , APPEARANCE: 11, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 56 950 Lgo
Value: Nanites 53, Mana 196

Bony Knuckle-duster of Valour (+2)
One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 4 - 5
Effects: Chance to hit -5, attacks per round: 2, BLOOD PTS +7 %, TOUGHNESS +9, all weapons damage -4, CHARISMA +7, AGILITY +9
Requirements: LEVEL: 27 (2Cool , STRENGTH: 23, AGILITY: 35 (36), INTELLIGENCE: 20, KNOWLEDGE: 18
Selling price: 13 850 Lgo
Value: Nanites 51, Mana 161

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Faquarl: 03-24-2010 22:14.

03-24-2010 11:19 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

RE: shamanistic hat of gladiator, legendary runic shirt of apprentice + others Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Strengthened Cap of Magic (+1) --> Nice for merges thanks to suffix + its a cap: SS

Shamanistic Hat of the Gladiator (+3) --> Also nice for merges: MS minimum

Hardened Hard hat of Magic (+1) --> Someone might need it: LS+

Legendary Runic Shirt of the Apprentice (+2) --> Possibility of Legendary Elvish Cape of Assassin, however the counterpart is difficult to get: LS - SS

Bony Knuckle-duster of Valour (+2) --> I think HS

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
03-24-2010 11:56 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Faquarl

Thread Starter Thread Started by Faquarl
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cheers erm

although im kinda hoping your wrong about the sham hat as i bought it for like 2ss months ago ;_;

thankfully the others are all drops Big Grin

03-24-2010 12:04 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The MS is the minimum, it is a really nice item so more is still ok (However i think 2SS was overpriced (but i tihnk that a lot latelly)

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
03-24-2010 14:25 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Faquarl

haha yh i had plans for it back then that won't come into fruition for a long long time yet.... and more stones than sense really >_>

i agree with you about prices though, they're crazy now and i have no clue what anything is worth anymore hence im here lol :/

cheers again mate

03-24-2010 14:38 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: D.B.

Faquarl :

quote:
Regulations of 'Evaluations' :

3. A full description (attributes) must be present for all items. Upgrades from Well of Souls are optional, but they may help with the evaluation.

24h to fix it Wink

+

quote:
7. Please refrain from commenting (unless it's VERY important).

This time no warning, but remember about that point Tongue

03-24-2010 21:36 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Faquarl

<_<

done i think.....

03-24-2010 22:15 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
Faquarl

up

03-28-2010 18:45 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » shamanistic hat of gladiator, legendary runic shirt of apprentice + others

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH