Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Final Fantasy 13???? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Final Fantasy 13???? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sanguinarius

images/avatars/avatar-606.jpg

Registration Date: 10-19-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13 BC

Final Fantasy 13???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so what u think of it?????
i think its wicked iv played every one from 4 to 13 so i cant fault it

03-12-2010 12:57 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Iv never like FF at all..

I was forced to play FF6 which bored me.. 2 friends of mine skived a full week of school when i had "study leave" and played FF7 and FF8 on my laptop, just bought it round and sat there from about 9AM untill about 3PM went home for dinner and then come back again later and stay here pretty much all night and played both 7 & 8..

still just watching that every now again i wasnt intrested and im like the only person i know that it bores lol
03-12-2010 13:04 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i gavnt played 13 yet

ima get it monday if its out where i am

i cant bloody wait

I LOVE FINAL FANTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-12-2010 13:46 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Bought it the day it came out, and I must say, it is fantastic! Good story line, good battle sequences, great effects, this game has destroyed the last of my social life!

03-12-2010 15:56 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sanguinarius

quote:
Originally posted by dtr
Bought it the day it came out, and I must say, it is fantastic! Good story line, good battle sequences, great effects, this game has destroyed the last of my social life!

yes i have to agree wit u have not been down stirs scince 9th

03-12-2010 19:50 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD and im like the only person i know that it bores lol

It bored the crap outta me too! Such a damn boring game. BF:BC2 is where its at! =D

03-13-2010 00:21 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

personally i think FF pwns

i havent played 13 yet, but i deffinately will do in the very near future

IGN: acidic shots
03-13-2010 00:25 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

all the final fantasy's are savage and this is no exception

I LOVE MY BRICK!

03-13-2010 00:30 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

I can't stop watching the trailer (if was brillantly made with right song) and when i get Xbox 360 this is one of my top 3 to get with COD6:MOD2, AC2 =)

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
03-13-2010 08:59 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

What's the battle system? If it's a carbon copy of 12's I may decide not to bother, as much as I enjoyed 12 I didn't like the system. FF6 was always the best one for me, the most engrossing story. PLayed all of them to date, except the game cube ones

And wash away my innocence and fear
03-15-2010 23:20 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

been playing for an hour now maybe and i looove it

battle system is differant

like final fanatsy 8 with atm battle guage but with a little tweak

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-16-2010 00:00 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Ah so it is turn based again?

03-16-2010 01:37 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

thay havent let me down on dis first 2 disk done in 25 hours 43min 3rd disk was i little harder did it all in under 42 hours 34min game compleat

03-24-2010 21:22 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
jeikun

Registration Date: 04-05-2009

i didnt like the latest one,

the enemies run around during the fight but yet we stand still like morons, it was acceptable when everything sat still or we all moved but this isnt that good,

also it has degraded to us not even being able to select parties any more, im only on the first disc cos i hated it so much. as soon as i got 4 people i wanted to select my team of 3.... and then i couldnt add the characters i wanted..

plus i think lightning is like the worst character to date. she has like Paine's / Cloud's attitude.. but more mardy and less kick ass in my opinion.

but yeah..... let me know if it gets better and i might consider replaying it, but otherwise its a no go for me =\

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jeikun: 03-24-2010 21:49.

03-24-2010 21:48 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

u can change ur team later on

only thing i didnt like was how so completly linear it was for first 25 or more hours lol

but the part im at now is grand Wink

03-24-2010 22:36 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

I am still waiting to get but my bloody xbox as got ring of doom so gotta get a new xbox first lol proberly friday but cart wait

03-24-2010 22:37 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
jeikun

sounds better but cmon, they stand there till they attack... i hated the last one but atleast everything moved.... should be all or not at all during the fights
03-24-2010 22:44 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

yes thats tru

i too wished the chars would move a little more often to make more realistic

but i have to say im happy with it Smile

lol lightning is a squall all over
hope = tidus/vann from previous games

the originality of the chars is questionable lmao

but like i said i do like it

edit disc1???/ im using ps3 so theres only teh 1 disc unless im missing something lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 03-24-2010 22:49.

03-24-2010 22:47 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

I haven't played that many FF games in the series, but the few i HAVE played i absolutely loved. I still wanna finish FF7 since that was the only one i got proper play time in out of any (the rest was just over a friends house)

Although i agree with jeikun, i'd rather it be all moving, or none at all. Just seems a little awkward.

@Ba_al: Xbox360 comes in a 3 disk set, the first two disks take about 20+ hours to do, and the 3rd disk is mainly freeroam from my knowledge.

!!!SPOILER ALERT IF YOU NOT GOT THE GAME!!! (mentions a few areas)

If i remember rightly, these are where the disks end.

Disk 1: Lighting/Hope team in the crystalised greenhouse
Disk 2: After fighting with the priest, and he tells you your "Focus" and you end up in the ruins of Gran pulse or something.

!!!SPOILER END!!!

@Sanguinarius: 42 hours? What the hell did you do speed through the game? My brother is on the 3rd disk, hasn't completed it yet and is on 40+ hours. I doubt he's that close to completing it either.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 03-25-2010 12:12.

03-25-2010 12:09 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
jeikun

well thanks to you guys im off to play it more >_> hope your satisfied ^o)
03-25-2010 13:42 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Is it true that you have to download all four discs onto your hard drive

03-26-2010 14:02 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

1: On xbox, it's 3, and on PS3 (according to ba_al) it's only 1

2. No, you realise that would take up STUPID-INSANE amounts of space?

Whoever told you that you gotta install them is a dumbass.

I'm backety back back
03-26-2010 21:29 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
I haven't played that many FF games in the series, but the few i HAVE played i absolutely loved. I still wanna finish FF7 since that was the only one i got proper play time in out of any (the rest was just over a friends house)

Although i agree with jeikun, i'd rather it be all moving, or none at all. Just seems a little awkward.

@Ba_al: Xbox360 comes in a 3 disk set, the first two disks take about 20+ hours to do, and the 3rd disk is mainly freeroam from my knowledge.

!!!SPOILER ALERT IF YOU NOT GOT THE GAME!!! (mentions a few areas)

If i remember rightly, these are where the disks end.

Disk 1: Lighting/Hope team in the crystalised greenhouse
Disk 2: After fighting with the priest, and he tells you your "Focus" and you end up in the ruins of Gran pulse or something.

!!!SPOILER END!!!

@Sanguinarius: 42 hours? What the hell did you do speed through the game? My brother is on the 3rd disk, hasn't completed it yet and is on 40+ hours. I doubt he's that close to completing it either.

thats 42 hours wit out sleep

03-27-2010 10:58 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Sanguinarius
quote:

42 hours without sleep playing, and 42 hours overall wouldn't be any different, actually you'd probably get further if you DID sleep. Anyone as i said, only way your racking up that small playtime on FFXIII is if you sped through it, didn't explore, done only THE IMPORTANT MISSIONS (meaning no side missions for extra crystarium) and skipped every cutscene (assuming they add to playtime)

I'm backety back back
03-27-2010 21:42 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
quote:
quote:

42 hours without sleep playing, and 42 hours overall wouldn't be any different, actually you'd probably get further if you DID sleep. Anyone as i said, only way your racking up that small playtime on FFXIII is if you sped through it, didn't explore, done only THE IMPORTANT MISSIONS (meaning no side missions for extra crystarium) and skipped every cutscene (assuming they add to playtime)

final fantsy games arnt ment to be played quick
one thing i loved about the games is the value for money

there not games that u pay 50 quid for to go home and have it completed in a few hrs..

they have excellent play time..and u should take ur time playing..do every side quest and explore every where....its part of ff to get side tracked for hours lol

03-27-2010 22:00 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:
quote:
quote:

final fantsy games arnt ment to be played quick
one thing i loved about the games is the value for money

there not games that u pay 50 quid for to go home and have it completed in a few hrs..

they have excellent play time..and u should take ur time playing..do every side quest and explore every where....its part of ff to get side tracked for hours lol

So true, if your gonna buy a FF game to speed through it in a ridiculously small time, you mighta aswell of spent your money on a less awesome/faster game.

Saying that, side quests get boring, but that's after about doing 40 of them simultaniously. Then you do 1 main missions and about 20 more side quests XD

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 03-27-2010 23:48.

03-27-2010 23:48 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by Nerakai
all the final fantasy's are savage and this is no exception

hmm dont know about that, 12 was pretty awful! almost put me off the whole future of final fantasy after seeing the epicness of 7 and 8, 8 was my fav game of all time Big Grin Haven't tried 13 yet but a mate of mine (who likes all the same things i like) said it was pretty good so will have to try it at some point ^^

03-28-2010 15:27 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

the biggest flaw of this game is the inabilty to swich between charcters in battle and if the charcter your controling dies its game over. Never been like that before. Plus enemys are far too easy what happened to the weapons and there better be an arena in it.
04-04-2010 20:29 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Question: After Chapter 11 finishes, do you go back to Gran Pulse at all or not? Asking here since googling it would be too awkward (what do i search for) and if i got results, i'd slip past where i find out and ruin parts of the game.

A simple Yes/No will suffice, or ZzZ if you feel like it, although i don't know what ZzZ means...

@darc: Reason you lose if the leader dies is because the rest of your team is a bunch of dumb ****s. They wouldn't be able to survive if you put them against a snail on their own -.-

And i mean a RL 'Omg salt is on me MELTING!!!! *gurgle burble burble*' type snail

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 04-05-2010 02:26.

04-05-2010 01:59 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Just started playing Saturday =)

About 7-8hrs playing time

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
04-05-2010 02:12 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

zZZzzZzZ Wink

leader dies the game is ovr is the most bullcrap rule ffs.......hate that part of game its proper sucks

04-05-2010 02:13 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Noumenon

It's good, but the people wi9th the coolest summons are not the ones I want in my party!

Doesn't touch FF6 however

04-20-2010 15:53 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Does it get any harder - like the foes been playing and at chapter 3 now and still i beating everyone in less than 19 seconds

04-25-2010 08:23 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by 4thtimelucky
Does it get any harder - like the foes been playing and at chapter 3 now and still i beating everyone in less than 19 seconds

once u get to grand pulse things step up....Smile

04-25-2010 13:14 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

i been there lol i think that took the longest lol 1 min 19 secs

04-25-2010 13:46 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

No Need for help now done it Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 04-28-2010 10:45.

04-28-2010 10:41 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Chapter 3 been to gran pulse? I fail to see how...

05-03-2010 01:30 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Final Fantasy 13????

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH