Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Ultimate guide to failing bloodwars » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ultimate guide to failing bloodwars 6 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Ultimate guide to failing bloodwars Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is the ultimate guild to failing bloodwars, everything you will need to know from failing quests to failing expo's.

First off you need to start playing bloodwars, you will soon find out you need little help failing everything possible... even quests with max pass rate.
Now that your set up with an account you can fail like you never thought possible Smile

Quests; Hit [Depart] wait a little while & ta da! you fail Big Grin
It's magical. if by some chance you dont fail, dont worry you will get crap drops 99.99% of the time Wink

Upgrading; hit that [upgrade] button and downgrade those much loved and hard earned items. your a true failure if you can fail this with 80% more than 5 times in a row Smile
Upgradeing to good and up to good +5 are the bigest failure's, you will need no help becomeing a failure here Smile

Expo's; Lower expo's are easy, you can fail them without a problem. Higher expo's will need considerably more effort to truely fail, if you want to fail super badly you can alays ressurect a monster even if the area is almost full, by useing that much poh and resources you know your going to fail Smile

Increseing failure on all platforms; Premium Smile
Instead of 12 quests failures a day you get 24! OoOoOoO! i can see your eye's glowing now.
Thats right people; you can pay the game to give you more fails Wink what could be better?

Smile
Please dont turn this into a hate thread, it is all deadly serious.
I r the fail king, if you need any advice on failing more than you normally do just put it down here and il get back to you Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 04-01-2010 18:11.

03-29-2010 16:26 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol, my mates and i don't refer to things as being "bad luck" anymore, we just call it bloodwars luck.

03-29-2010 17:41 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Knightroad
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lolz, i like it
Im gonna use it from now on Wink

**** it, I didnt win poker with a royal flush... bloodwars luck Crying
that is bloodwars luck down to a T i think.. or what ever it is down to nower days lol

03-29-2010 18:21 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Well, I've never failed a test of intelligence before I started playing...

I'm a master of failed expos, I can give advice for young failers (hmmm, failers?)

03-29-2010 18:57 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009
Clan: Source

RE: Ultimate guild to failing bloodwars Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you missed out ambushes Tongue

- spend your hard earned stones on that rep kit to make sure you can attack those pesky gunners and ranges users?

price: several soulstones

- want that upgrade status to get twice as many attacks?

price: several euro/pounds

- the realisation the game seems to think that a 90% chance and a 30% chance are interchangable...... priceless!!

03-29-2010 21:00 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

I like it.

This game is one huge fail and the %% to do anytihng will always lie to your face.

But god bless the addictiveness that makes us all log in again everyday lol
03-30-2010 01:49 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
almerase

Registration Date: 07-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Night

Oh this club I can join Big Grin

Don't even want to count the amount of stones I have spent on trying to upgrade things... And most of them are just in BS/LS...
03-30-2010 07:01 almerase is offline Search for Posts by almerase Add almerase to your Buddy List
FireBlaze

Registration Date: 02-22-2010

I CLAIM TOP FAILER

Item Shotgun (+5) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).
Item Shotgun (+3) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1).
Item Shotgun (+2) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1).
Item Shotgun (+1) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1).

Item upgraded Shotgun -> Shotgun (+1) !

Item Shotgun (+1) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1).

then got it to (+5) with only one more fail then guess what?

Item Shotgun (+5) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

Item Shotgun (+2) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1).

after 4hs(broke down into bs) and 3ls it's now at (+2).....

BEAT THAT!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by FireBlaze: 03-30-2010 15:59.

03-30-2010 15:59 FireBlaze is offline Search for Posts by FireBlaze Add FireBlaze to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Well, I've never failed a test of intelligence before I started playing...

I'm a master of failed expos, I can give advice for young failers (hmmm, failers?)

I know what you mean, well... apart from the intel thing, i have always failed at inteligence, mainly because i dont have any Cool
Strenght and perception before i started playing...
Also when i do any sort of quest in real life, i get what i was going for 80% of the time, if not then something better Big Grin

Were they atleast good failed expo's with good damage? Confused links? Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Faquarl
you missed out ambushes Tongue

Everyone seems to get thought to me on both 30 & 90% Confused

And @ Lol at the master card p*** take ;D

03-30-2010 16:10 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

lol, think i remember spending like 11 lifestones trying to get a murderous mace of betrayal to Good like a year ago. that was fun failing every single time. i guess we all got our stories eh? Tongue
oh i might mention it's spelt "guide"... lol... unless by some form of irony you meant to spell it that way..

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Philly: 04-01-2010 10:28.

03-30-2010 17:32 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Philly
lol, think i remember spending like 11 lifestones trying to get a murderous mace of betrayal to Good like a year ago. that was fun failing every single time. i guess we all got our stories eh? Tongue
oh i might mention it's spelt "guide"... lol... unless by some form of irony you meant to spell it that way..

If some one didnt have a story like that i would punch them in the beanbag Pleased

& it is spelt wrong because im a div Frown
Edit; changed Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 04-01-2010 18:11.

04-01-2010 18:11 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

This is the exact reason I buy everything at good+ and use ritual all the time. Rarely a failed upgrade. Tongue

Attacks, eh, I'm used to it so I can't complain. And I've gotten so used to wrong monsters, I make sure I take a team that can handle whatever the hell is in there.

Oddly I have reverse luck. As in, I fail quests at 80% and pass ones under 30%. So...it works out...LOL

So, it's just a matter of how you look at it. I think the most I ever spent on upgrading from +5 to good (the rare time I did) was 3 LS.

Works for me...lol.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 04-01-2010 19:45.

04-01-2010 19:44 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

Once upon a time there was a Sniper rifle (+5) who wanted to be Good but even all the 3 SS who broke into little stones couldn't make it.

I'd add a selling fail as I'm really good at it.

*Spend a lot of stones on buying and merging a item
Or
*Buy something from auction with really high price and after all the big bidding 2 hours later
*Use it until you don't need it (maybe even only few days)
*Try to sell it for the price it cost
*And FAIL! at it as the price goes lower u end up almost giving it away free

04-02-2010 18:38 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

lmfao - this is the funniest thread I've seen for a while. Thanks KR for making me truly lol while reading it. Smile
-- the premium bit was the one that got me the most. Big Grin

I have no failing additions to make, everyone seems to have covered everything that I encounter - in fact this morning, I am currently running at a quest fail rate of 8 for 8 on poland & france - considering I have 80% chance & about 30 luck on each account, I feel that every failure is a real achievement. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-03-2010 12:06 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

hahaha i really do love this thread <33333 XD XD XD XD

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

04-03-2010 12:51 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
Originally posted by FireBlaze
I CLAIM TOP FAILER

Item Shotgun (+3) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1).

BEAT THAT!

Lmao beat that?

I once broke down soulstones + mergestones JUST to get some more lifes annd hearts to upgrade things and failed.

and as for those fails youve got right there id call that an average day for everybody trying to upgrade anything Big Grin
04-03-2010 13:01 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD

I once broke down soulstones + mergestones JUST to get some more lifes annd hearts to upgrade things and failed.

and as for those fails youve got right there id call that an average day for everybody trying to upgrade anything Big Grin

this is why i never downgrade ;P

04-03-2010 15:28 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
hahaha i really do love this thread <33333 XD XD XD XD
+1 for spam

quote:
Originally posted by Philly
this is why i never downgrade ;P
+1 for spam

04-03-2010 16:55 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Faquarl

at the risk of a lol warning here how can one spam in offtopic? \O_o/

- my post is ontopic as i believe that we can now add moderator fail to the list too >_>

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Faquarl: 04-03-2010 20:16.

04-03-2010 20:15 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Lulz.

Im sure callin him a failure mod isnt gona anoy him enough to give you a warning.

But still the 60% upgrade from G-G+5 isnt really a 60% im sure ¬_¬
04-03-2010 20:18 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Faquarl

actually im expecting the warning to come from discussing warnings to be honest thats what happens on nearly all other games i've played, not to mention just checking another thread i could easily point out a spam comment of diablos own.

not saying he is alone in this all mods do it, it just so happens that this lent itself nicely to my point.

- ontopic:

anyone else love it when mobs decide to spaz out on you and unleash a billion (alright im exaggerating) specials one after another until your team is decimated? D:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c880e34937

yup a weak(ish) team so wasn't expecting a win from it (for the record i don't have a gold badge either) but was nice to see that the drag felt threatened enough to use that stupid tail attack in consequetive rounds and use its own version of "horror" too!

when you get a mob like that who needs the option of the bigger beasties messing things up for ya? \O_o/

04-03-2010 20:26 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
FireBlaze

Registration Date: 02-22-2010

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
quote:
Originally posted by FireBlaze
I CLAIM TOP FAILER

BEAT THAT!

Lmao beat that?

haha i'd have to agree with you right there Tongue and btw in the earlier occasion(the day before) i broke down 16 ms into ls and hs and all that happened was my leg good hunting rifle(+2) ended up at (+5).......beat that there Tongue (then again next time i tried i got lucky and it got all the way back upto g(+3) so i'm kinda happy and it sold for 4000 on auction Big Grin )
04-03-2010 20:57 FireBlaze is offline Search for Posts by FireBlaze Add FireBlaze to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
lmfao - this is the funniest thread I've seen for a while. Thanks KR for making me truly lol while reading it. Smile
-- the premium bit was the one that got me the most. Big Grin

I have no failing additions to make, everyone seems to have covered everything that I encounter - in fact this morning, I am currently running at a quest fail rate of 8 for 8 on poland & france - considering I have 80% chance & about 30 luck on each account, I feel that every failure is a real achievement. Big Grin

Big Grin glad people like it, i do miss messing with people Wink i always used to make people mad/angry/crazy Evil or laugh... unfortunatly i have grown up (some Tongue ) in the last few months and find ranting about things that need fixing pointless and a waste of energy... *mumbles about youth's these days* Big Grin

People should be proud of there failing, you spend all that time (years and years) and like 50+ soulstones into building these crazy good EQ's then, but you keep failing... if you dont be proud of them you might aswell just go mental

Since i started this thread, i have found 2... yes 2!!! useful items, one i am actully going to use.. a titanium braclet and shorts of the scout xD
im so happy to get these small items, i couldent even explain how happy i am other than kissing a dev

04-05-2010 15:34 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by Faquarl
at the risk of a lol warning here how can one spam in offtopic? \O_o/

- my post is ontopic as i believe that we can now add moderator fail to the list too >_>
How can you spam in offtopic? Easily, make a random post not related to the topic and here you go.
FYI: Your post is not on topic, if you want to discuss warnings use PM. Lucky you that you'll get away without a warning this time.

04-06-2010 08:27 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009

pie, you failed slightly, for the upgrading bit, it should be "upgrading an item you really need and will unequip your eq if it downgrades, then press upgrade Big Grin "

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

04-07-2010 17:17 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
pie, you failed slightly, for the upgrading bit, it should be "upgrading an item you really need and will unequip your eq if it downgrades, then press upgrade Big Grin "

I didnt think such a thing would need to be added, If the item is that important then ofc it's going to fail, if it didnt i think there would be some kind of doom's day event going on and the devs are to busy out looting and forget to put the "random" number genny on "stick this in your suffix" mode. if it even has any other mode's? Tongue

04-09-2010 23:28 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

oh whatabout the most anoyin fail ever, when u upgrade an awsome item but didn't notice that it has a minus on a stat and then it unequips evrything your wearing when u equip it :L:L:L

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-11-2010 04:03 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

How about this for failing Tongue

Just so i can equip it Tongue

The item Light Cape (+5) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!
The item Light Cape (+4) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!
The item Light Cape (+3) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!

Thats a damn sight easier than upgrading lol, how annoying would it be if there was an 80% chance of a succesfull downgrade and the other 20% upgraded it Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

04-11-2010 09:05 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
How about this for failing Tongue

Just so i can equip it Tongue

The item Light Cape (+5) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!
The item Light Cape (+4) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!
The item Light Cape (+3) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!

Thats a damn sight easier than upgrading lol, how annoying would it be if there was an 80% chance of a succesfull downgrade and the other 20% upgraded it Tongue

That wouldnt be anoying.. the whole game would have G+5 items lol. Everybody knows if theres a stupidly low chance of something happening in this game itl happen
04-11-2010 11:10 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

People in the Trophy Hall steal all other peoples luck!

As it seems those people there don't post here so thats the thing why we fail Big Grin

Tho one fail what I didn't see here yet but might happen

*You make a good expo/quest/ambush and its bound to happen you will delete (by accident ofc) it before anyone else seesBig Grin

04-12-2010 12:43 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

quote:
Originally posted by Bat
People in the Trophy Hall steal all other peoples luck!

As it seems those people there don't post here so thats the thing why we fail Big Grin

Tho one fail what I didn't see here yet but might happen

*You make a good expo/quest/ambush and its bound to happen you will delete (by accident ofc) it before anyone else seesBig Grin

omg i' ve done that so many times its ridiculas :L:L:L

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-12-2010 17:07 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by Nerakai
omg i' ve done that so many times its ridiculas :L:L:L
Posting is not a right, it is a privilege. Please refrain from posting if you have nothing to add to the topic.
Thank you.

04-12-2010 19:04 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Ultimate guide to failing bloodwars

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH