Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Died president Poland » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Died president Poland 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
euroo

Registration Date: 04-26-2009

Died president Poland Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying Crying

ang:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/10...r_n_532768.html

pl:
http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1342,title,R...19f6b&_ticrsn=3

[*] [*]
04-10-2010 10:14 euroo is offline Search for Posts by euroo Add euroo to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

moved to offtopic

04-10-2010 12:46 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
euroo

Thread Starter Thread Started by euroo
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thank
04-10-2010 13:00 euroo is offline Search for Posts by euroo Add euroo to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

SAD Frown

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 04-11-2010 13:45.

04-10-2010 14:25 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist

I'm sorry to know that, I just have read it in spanish newspaper. My sincere condolences to all the people related on that tragedy. Frown

edited to remove a comment by another user

04-10-2010 15:23 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Souleater393

Registration Date: 06-10-2008
Clan: HLL

I am sorry for your loss, may he, and the 97 other civilians Rest In Peace Frown

At Mortanius: You wish death upon other people? How selfless...it is a time of mourning NOT a time of trying to get others killed! Evil

04-10-2010 16:08 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
euroo

yes
In Poland has already delivered a national mourning
What is occurring is the first in the world such a tragedy
04-10-2010 17:24 euroo is offline Search for Posts by euroo Add euroo to your Buddy List
andrei7radu

images/avatars/avatar-369.jpg

Registration Date: 10-12-2008
Clan: [BLP]

i want to condole to all the polish players here and the whole polish nation ... it's a huge loss ... a real tragedy ... and in what circumstances ... my god ... rest in peace

04-10-2010 19:07 andrei7radu is offline Search for Posts by andrei7radu Add andrei7radu to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
Damn why cant we get that lucky with our leaders ?

Well worth a warning, you sir.. are a jeb

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

04-10-2010 22:58 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

mortanius you earned a warning for that post. a country is in mourning, this is no place for a comment like that, in jest or otherwise.

murderous, please use the report button next time. no warning because i agree with you in this instance Wink

my sincere condolancies to poland and her people. may the president and all casualties rest in peace.

04-10-2010 23:11 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

it's very sad loss indeed i also give my condolances and may the president and i believe there head of miitary if i heard correctly and all the other casualties R.I.P.

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-11-2010 03:37 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

Sad to hear about such a tragedy

04-11-2010 14:56 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
euroo

Today president is in Poland and and carry it to the president's palace
04-11-2010 15:45 euroo is offline Search for Posts by euroo Add euroo to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Very sad news, heard a few hours after it happened..

From the list of names mentioned it seems half of the government was killed Frown

04-11-2010 16:21 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

My condolence to people touched of this big tragedy.
Rest in Peace [*]

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
04-11-2010 16:27 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
euroo

Yes
Killed 96 peoples
Killed one of the most important Polish people

But they all matter has not been identified yet
04-11-2010 16:31 euroo is offline Search for Posts by euroo Add euroo to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard it.
R.I.P

04-12-2010 20:56 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Sorry to hear this

Don't watch the news so dunt know why it happened but hearing half of the polish goverment and president killed do you think it could of been a conspiracy ??

EDIT : I dont know if i used the word conspiracy right and sorry if this post affends anyone if it does just leave me a message and i will remove it

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 04-12-2010 22:11.

04-12-2010 21:45 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Tragic story Frown Condolences to the Polish Public Crying
R.I.P

04-12-2010 23:13 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

well right .... tis very sad like and so many people died.... but who's bright idea was it for like poland's whole government to get all on one plane? :\

i thought they had their own like planes to prevent this kind of thing happening? :\

i think it was a terrorist involved plane "accident" to be honest, from what i've been told anyways :s

but i am sorry for the loss even if he wasn't so popular Tongue

xxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Beatrice_2: 04-13-2010 00:41.

04-13-2010 00:39 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

¬_¬ You know theres not a plane that is 100% chance to never crash right?

But it is a very big loss, and respect and condolences to everybody
04-13-2010 00:43 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
euroo

Today's funeral held
So please close this topic nowWink
Because both ends today in Poland national mourning

Thank you Smile
cya Tongue

edit:
The Poles would like to thank all players for the kind and warm words.
And for the condolences

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by euroo: 04-18-2010 17:45.

04-18-2010 17:43 euroo is offline Search for Posts by euroo Add euroo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Died president Poland

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH