Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » If you could change one thing about BW... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page If you could change one thing about BW... 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

If you could change one thing about BW... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anything at all; acrana's/sets/tasks/mobs ect, what would it be?

And; why? how do you think it will help/change the server? Smile

Is for a little project i'v been working on for the last... too many months, could use some influance/help/idea's from other players Smile

Can only be ONE thing thou Tongue

04-14-2010 18:07 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you know what i'd really like to do, i'd like to dress my toughtcatcher ... like put its panties on and cape and stuff like that XD you know like we did with the southpark pictures XD that would be funny XD

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

04-14-2010 19:42 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

make it so whole servers could siege other servers Big Grin

we're coming for you pl >Pleased

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

04-14-2010 20:24 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

quote:
Originally posted by smierc

hahah we'd get pwned in the bum against the polish server XD

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

04-14-2010 20:45 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
quote:

that was his whole idea behind it.... he wants to haz his anus violated >_>

as for one thing i would change, allow us to change races for a premium cost like with tattoos..... or even better change the RNG <_<

04-15-2010 10:16 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Amount of expos mobs,

Theres just not enough to last us.. within 3days everythings dead
04-15-2010 10:21 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

I would change my forum name to Teh S3x this will do untill i can come up with somet more sensible Tongue

A warning in offtopic lol, people not allowed a sense of humour? I was always gonna edit the post to put somet proper in

On the serious side id still change my forum name and ban warnings from offtopic LOL then id create more z3 spaces by 1 half, more z2 spaces by 1 half, add another 4 z1 spaces then open up the dark lords zone Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 04-15-2010 16:11.

04-15-2010 10:56 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
I would change my forum name to Teh S3x this will do untill i can come up with somet more sensible Tongue
A warning for spam should keep you occupied till you can come up with something more sensible.
This fate awaits every post that is not on topic. Yes, it includes irrelevant comments on someone's idea like this one:
quote:

Enjoy the +1.

04-15-2010 11:32 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

Registration Date: 03-25-2010

Id Change The Mobs To Be More Stronger And More Of Them Because Some Peeps Can 2 Man Mobs And Its Easy For Them Big Grin

04-15-2010 13:15 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

lol

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f10ad3a2ae

you could at least wait till we've killed them all before wanting them stronger Wink

My thing would probably changing the zone restrictions for clans Tongue

04-15-2010 13:44 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Amount of expos mobs,

I strongly agree with this, there simply isnt enough expo mobs for the amount of people now playing BW.

04-15-2010 18:08 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

quote:
Amount of expos mobs,

i agree, i would do the same thing
04-15-2010 20:04 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Amount of expos mobs,

Yes Smile

I would add 4-5 for lowest in area
2-3 for middle
1 for highest

Keep the % fair (as the RnG knows) while adding more

And thats what i would change to help us all

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
04-15-2010 20:08 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

If I could change something I would make berserker tattoo like a bit stronger tho yes I KNOW I'm only thinking on myself and all that but I can't see how it is any way equal to others but thats only my opinion
And you can't flame me cause Diablo will give you a warning when you do HAHA!

04-16-2010 21:34 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

RE: If you could change one thing about BW... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if i could change 1 thing id

change it so..i could give mods warnings and they coudnt warn me Wink

id like to see some clan events brought in...maybee tru seiges(this has been mentioned numerous times)

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-16-2010 22:48 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Clan: UTA aka BC

cut poh from attacks

04-17-2010 10:30 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

make again poh only from sieges

PS.
what is wrong in commenting other posts? If you will giving that many warns for nothing soon nobody will write on this forum Tongue

04-17-2010 10:52 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Souleater393

Registration Date: 06-10-2008
Clan: HLL

Do the siege thing as an option:
PoH can be gained from a siege if agreed by BOTH leaders

At least that way, everyone can start sieging again, and it will excite things, and no PoH will be gained, or LOST! Big Grin

EDIT: Spelling Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Souleater393: 04-17-2010 10:57.

04-17-2010 10:56 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

quote:
Originally posted by sqeshu
cut poh from attacks

If that was done I would want POH taken from zone 1 to 3 buildings so you big guys had to seige too .

Ambushes are the only way I can get honour .

EDIT : I would also like to see the other teams in the expo screen so you know who your competing against.

And see what bugger just respawned the arachnie in Gold Tower .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 04-17-2010 12:14.

04-17-2010 10:59 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008

the amount of z3 squares for the more, no question.

04-17-2010 18:58 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

The thing I'd like to see the most is a level 5 tattoo or tattoos.

04-17-2010 19:12 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Perseus

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Dash

The thing I would like to change is the rng I would make it go faulty and give us good drops Big Grin

Perseus strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Magnum, Slomka takes 199 damage
04-17-2010 19:23 Perseus is offline Search for Posts by Perseus Add Perseus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Perseus
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Remove poh from squares. I don't really care if majority don't like me saying it. People have gotten lazy sitting on their poh squares. I see arrogance in people who have forgotten how to earn their way and have this false sense of entitlement. Since when is honour gained from sitting on one's behind?

04-18-2010 05:30 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

at the moment if i could only change one thing it would be to allow me to have more than 1 char (thats until we get another underworld type server anyway)

if i could change 2 things or we had another server i would change to the old style of poh gathering - WAR!!!!!!!

id quite like to see a poll of who would change it back or who would keep it the way it is my bet is 90% would change it back and the other 10% joined after it changed

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

04-18-2010 08:55 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Perseus

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Dash

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
Remove poh from squares. I don't really care if majority don't like me saying it. People have gotten lazy sitting on their poh squares. I see arrogance in people who have forgotten how to earn their way and have this false sense of entitlement. Since when is honour gained from sitting on one's behind?

I have to say that I agree with this but it wouldnt be the first thing I would change Wink

and I would change this aswell -> be able to trade items with other players aswell as auction =]

Perseus strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Magnum, Slomka takes 199 damage
04-18-2010 08:59 Perseus is offline Search for Posts by Perseus Add Perseus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Perseus
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Perseus

and I would change this aswell -> be able to trade items with other players aswell as auction =]

that's the first idea in this thread id disagree with it would just take away a load of decent auctions as people would trade all the items with there friends rather than just sticking it on auction which means those people with no friends would suck basically

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

04-18-2010 09:09 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Gat

images/avatars/avatar-696.gif

Registration Date: 11-23-2009
Clan: S.S.

I would change the search in the forum!
So next time i wanna search for a "Perfect Bracelet" by using "", it would show results that only have these words combined and not everything with Perfect and/or Bracelet! It would make searching so much easier.
Another thing to change, would be the waiting time for expos. It takes 2 days in worst case!! C mon! If it's hard to find assistance for low lvl dragons, imagine how difficult it is when u do it every 2 days, and when you do, something too enormous, titanic size, gigantic league spawns and woops your arse! (i guess i would change 3 things then! The third is the size of dragons.)

100-500 /20
500-1000 /50
1k-5k /100
5k-10k /500
10k-50k /1k
50k-100k /5k

04-18-2010 09:35 Gat is offline Search for Posts by Gat Add Gat to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

shortage of expo mobs is down to most people being selfish. people assume that one person must ressurect a mob but this isnt the case. you can share the ressurection cost 10x if needed.

i would remove poh from ambushes and buildings to create seiges, clan tasks to earn rewards such as points to buy ownage items that live in the clan armoury and also give a role to sector overseer position.

and cesarz, an answer to your question is that bea's post added nothing to the discussion (sorry to single bea out). it may seem harsh, but thread after thread of almost nothing but "gratz", "well done", "i agree" would get annoying and it also makes things harder for people to find information because they would have to trawl through page after page of spam to get the answers thay need.

if anyone wants to discuss this further, please pm me.

04-18-2010 14:06 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

one thing I want to change is to add more squares in III Zone or if the people banned In III Zone could be open for sieges!!! and also that one could get better drops on pillgrims then shirt, tie, knife and club becaus thats all I have got Even with Good Runic Set and Luck jewlery Frown

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
04-19-2010 13:28 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

If I could change one thing about BW, it would be the drop rate for Legendary Desert Eagles for me and only me. Tongue

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

04-19-2010 19:32 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

quote:
you know what i'd really like to do, i'd like to dress my toughtcatcher ... like put its panties on and cape and stuff like that

this was recently (edit: spelled recently correctly) implemented, sorta ...Devs do listen (read) Pleased

i've never enjoyed "the learning experience" or being a beta player (learning how to play without tutorials, guides, forums) ...i usually wait months before playing a newly released game so i can read a lengthy guide first ...so to me, it's important to have as much information about a game in-game ...tutorial pop-ups (tips) annoy some/most players, but a minority actually want/need them so they won't have to ask hundreds of questions on a forum, be ignored or receive vague answers or useless replies (like: "try it & find it").

may be off-topic but...

Legendary items
Legendary items may only be found and equipped in the II Act.

i'm still in the I Act, but if i attack someone in the II Act, they can use equipped legendary items against me ...there should be a warning when you're attacking someone in a different Act, or put this information in every profile above or below level (example ...ACT: I, II, or III) ...or to implement something different such as having different armories for each Act ...nothing above Perfect in the I Act ...so if you move to the II Act, you have Act I gear equipped & Act II gear equipped in defense.

after re-reading my suggestion, i think the last part sucks ...but i can't possibly be "equal" to someone with legendary equipment.

IGN: Son Of Sin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 12-06-2011 22:33.

12-06-2011 22:33 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

will you please stop with the necro posting!!!
that's why you advance to higher acts, it's pointless, you don't need legendary items to succeed, just go 1H melee Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by smierc: 12-06-2011 22:35.

12-06-2011 22:34 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

Also, you're equal by level, not by characteristics.

12-06-2011 22:41 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

quote:
that's why you advance to higher acts, it's pointless, you don't need legendary items to succeed, just go 1H melee Wink

why stop posting about Necropolis?

and i've tried 1h melee...against Black Dragon & failed

IGN: Son Of Sin
12-06-2011 22:43 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Sin
quote:

why stop posting about Necropolis?

and i've tried 1h melee...against Black Dragon & failed

That my friend is not necro-posting, necro-posting is the art of posting on a truely dead thread, which by the way seems to be the only things you post on!

12-06-2011 22:52 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

@Son of Sin: Try to participate in more live threads. More in PM.
thread closed

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-06-2011 22:59 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » If you could change one thing about BW...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH