Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » your fav sound from comics book » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page your fav sound from comics book 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

your fav sound from comics book Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*RRRRRROOOOOOAR.... SQUUUUUIIISHH...SLOOOSH.... BLUGURGLE

updated Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sqeshu: 04-17-2010 10:35.

04-17-2010 10:31 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009
Clan: Source

RE: your fav sound from comics book Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i concur good sir

04-17-2010 11:09 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: your fav sound from comics book Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*BAM*....*WHOOSH*.......*POW*........*WHACK*......*SWISH*

Smile Smile

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-17-2010 14:39 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh and not forgetting

*FAP* and the ever popular *FRICTIONLESS FAP*

04-17-2010 16:47 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I NEED to find a comic that has the frictionless fap XD.

Anywho, i think mine was *QLUNQ* Was reading cracked.com when i found it, and i swear to god i honestly couldn't stop laughing.

What the hell makes a *QLUNQ* sound? XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
04-17-2010 19:25 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Perseus

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Dash

I think that this is one =)

*Kapow!* ;]

Perseus strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Magnum, Slomka takes 199 damage
04-17-2010 19:26 Perseus is offline Search for Posts by Perseus Add Perseus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Perseus
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Perseus
I think that this is one =)

*Kapow!* ;]

damn i forgot that one lol...........

all those words reminds me of the old *batman* with adam west LMAO

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-17-2010 19:30 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Perseus

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Dash

lol xD its the first one that popped into my head

Perseus strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Magnum, Slomka takes 199 damage
04-17-2010 19:31 Perseus is offline Search for Posts by Perseus Add Perseus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Perseus
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

*BOIIIIINNNNGGGG*

hahahaha

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-17-2010 19:46 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

The ultimate one: FWOOSH!
http://www.lfgcomic.com/page/100

04-17-2010 21:10 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
The ultimate one: FWOOSH!
http://www.lfgcomic.com/page/100

"It's not how big your FWOOSH is, it's how you use it." LOL.

Ah, my favorite sound has to be "BLAMO!" I can't remember when I first read it but I was laughing hysterically for about five minutes.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

04-18-2010 01:54 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

I think this might be the best one ever:
http://www.hypergeek.ca/wp-content/uploa..._30c7d118f1.jpg

To be fair, the onomatopoeia is pretty good for a large chunk of metal hitting another metal helmet...

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 04-18-2010 18:02.

04-18-2010 17:14 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Daka daka daka daka daka daka daka!

The sound of the machine gun hahaha

04-22-2010 16:38 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » your fav sound from comics book

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH