Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Search forum » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Search forum
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TomOlej

images/avatars/avatar-664.gif

Registration Date: 12-19-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Search forum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Problem description: when trying to find something that search engines such a thing pops up

sorry for my English

04-29-2010 04:41 TomOlej is offline Search for Posts by TomOlej Add TomOlej to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What exactly are you trying to search?

04-30-2010 02:10 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oddly, i got the same error message yesterday, but i was using the tutorial.

After closing the tab and opening it in a new one the issue had resolved itself.

No idea what had caused it though.
04-30-2010 09:50 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

That could even be the Admins changing bits and peices.. Once you know what line the error is on it could take seconds to fix.
04-30-2010 11:04 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Definitely looks like a database problem, I'll forward it to Admin in case they haven't spotted it!

05-06-2010 01:42 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Search forum

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH