Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Bullet for my valentine » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bullet for my valentine
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Bullet for my valentine Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So whats everyones view on 'Fever' there new albumm?

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

04-29-2010 00:33 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: I-end-I

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they have a new album O.o sorry i'll give ya an opinion on it tomorrow then Big Grin

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-29-2010 01:00 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
dom2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by dom2007
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes its brilliant Smile

04-29-2010 01:11 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

i really really hate bfmv they should stop making music because its that poo ¬_¬ XD

how much have they sold out getting played on the radio to get people to buy their music ¬_¬ i think they suck bum :S

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

04-29-2010 13:45 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

i like it its pretty good there's nothing fantastic on it tho but it is pretty good Big Grin

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-29-2010 17:06 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

It's nowhere near as good as The Poison. They should have stopped after that album.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

04-29-2010 17:24 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
dom2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by dom2007

Beatrice, if you don't liek them dont comment ona post about them. And i think the poison was a good album, although scream aim fire is an awesome album Big Grin

04-30-2010 15:36 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Scream Aim and Fire was so bad. I refuse to acknowledge BFMV after their first EP and album.

EZLN

04-30-2010 17:08 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
i really really hate bfmv they should stop making music because its that poo ¬_¬ XD

I agree. They're like watered down metal.

Get some proper metal in your ears!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxPLPoohiw

\m/(>_<)\m/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 04-30-2010 19:02.

04-30-2010 18:57 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

I preferred Scream Aim Fire over The Poison. And fever I think is sub-par. However, it'll get flogged to death.

Mind you, I preferred Scream Aim Fire because I like the bonus track

And wash away my innocence and fear
05-03-2010 01:29 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Yea SAF was an amazing album, and a couple random older songs thats about it
05-03-2010 01:31 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Hand of Blood is still my favourite song they've done.

EZLN

05-03-2010 11:16 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

'No easy way out' for me lol... and 'Hearts Burst Into Fire'. Then 'Ten Years Today'

And wash away my innocence and fear
05-04-2010 01:07 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Perseus

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Dash

quote:
Originally posted by Noumenon
'No easy way out'

I like this one Big Grin but its not as good as robert teppers original Wink

Perseus strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Magnum, Slomka takes 199 damage
05-04-2010 07:21 Perseus is offline Search for Posts by Perseus Add Perseus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Perseus
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Their first EP was fantastic, I was one of the first to buy it after I heard them on the radio. Then they just got, crap Frown

05-06-2010 01:47 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Their first EP was fantastic, I was one of the first to buy it after I heard them on the radio. Then they just got, crap Frown

Me too! Big Grin

EZLN

05-06-2010 17:17 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

Registration Date: 03-25-2010

There not 2 bad lol

05-06-2010 17:58 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Bullet for my valentine

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH