Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Ranmaru; Drone1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Ranmaru; Drone1
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Ranmaru; Drone1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 59495
Login myranran
Character Ranmaru

ID 67250
Login ADNYOKO
Character Drone1

Multiaccounts and permanent ban

04-27-2010 20:40 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Berong

Registration Date: 04-28-2010

RE: Ranmaru; Drone1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello Admin's and Operators,

I would just like to point out that I am not a multi account user.. my 1 and only account is Ranmaru, Drone1 is my classmates' account. due to some problems financially, Drone1's internet connection has been cut off.. and since he still wants to log in and play the game, i let him log in his account on my computer just for several minutes since he always goes to my house to hang out mostly in the morning GMT+8(we're from South East Asia.) And as far as i can recall it only happened a couple of times and then he decided to just put his account in vacation for the time being. I can prove that we're not the same person via facebook and by the emails we are using.. he's log in name adnyoko means ad - for adrian, and adnyoko literally means : add, nyo ko or niyo ako = add me up (lol) .. for me myranran = my Ranmaru.. that's all.. i use the nick Ranmaru mostly in the games i play if its available.. if not, i use myranran as a character name. the email im currently using is ranmaru@rock.com you can check me out on facebook and the email he's using are : ad_ad22 and ad_adrian22 (i wont put out the providers since i havent asked his permission during the time im writing this)

I hope there's someway for the ban to be uplifted.. i really love this game, as a matter of fact this is the 1st and only browser game that made me play for a year now, i played a lot of browser games and i threw everything away for this.. not to mention the time and effort i put up in playing for 200% since im not premium.. (to tell you the truth, i cant afford it lol Dx) please, to all the higher ups .. hear me out.. give me a chance even just to prove my case, thank you.
04-28-2010 09:16 Berong is offline Search for Posts by Berong Add Berong to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has this fact been reported using the in-game report tool?

04-30-2010 20:08 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Berong

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No Sir, i have not reported it .. but Sir if you may, you can check the older logs and you will see that we have been playing w/ 2 different ip's and playing at the same time we even have messages to ea other. and i think there will be another same ip .. that will be our school's ip address we play there when we have "free" time.. lol.

Sir, thank you for your kind reply.. i hope i will be hearing from you again soon.
05-01-2010 04:44 Berong is offline Search for Posts by Berong Add Berong to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

I'm sorry but there has not only been no report of you playing from the same IP, but also there has been some suspicious stone trading going on between the two accounts so the ban stays.

05-02-2010 22:06 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Berong

I see.. so its goodbye BW then, thank you Szeszej for your replies.
had a blast in this game.. wish i could still continue playing.. buh-bye.

Ranmaru,

Signing off.
05-03-2010 03:20 Berong is offline Search for Posts by Berong Add Berong to your Buddy List
rolfrolf

Registration Date: 05-03-2010

got something agains this decision Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i just bit introduce myself - i used to play in same clan ranmaru and drone played, was deputy there.

1) well i not really believe it's same person, i mean multiacounting,(will try to explain why i think so) because once i was in clan i used to see their online status, well you know in "Clan" section it shows clan members status, the last time they did any action in game(click or something) and the point is i noticed that they both have 1second interval, i mean this Legend: Active during the last 15 minutes - so it might be hard if multiacounting to do actions on both acounts the same time - not logical. and besides drone was more inactive than ranmaru, so again if doing multiacounts then probably you would login on both acounts to play.

2) Ranmaru follower of assassin tattoos, drone probably too unless changed that at some point, so why the hell drone should ask me questions about what melee items to use, as i have teached Ranmaru all know ?, if it's the same person so again it would be not logical, once i left the clan drone did not really bothered me as he could ask ranmaru or talk in school as Ranmaru say.

3) About messages, Ranmaru used to send nice messages with lot of symbols or so, drone well only necessary words, well this looks silly argument.

4) About "suspicious stone trading" as Szeszej calls it. Well you got to be KIDDING, once you playing in clan you can ask clan members of friends to buy something for you as you do not have enough stones at the moment(sometimes mergestones and soulstones blocked so if you do not have small stones then it does not really matters how much soulstones you have) but you need the item for merging or for the true reason "Getting Better" , and then the other person auctions the item once you have possibility(enough stones) to rebuy it...
If you wont believe then check like highest clan members, and probablly you will see a lot auctions interactions between that clan members.

Incase of Ranmaru and drone they both assassins as i know, Ranmaru higher level, so it's possible that Ranmaru sells good stuff which he no longer need and drone buys it cause it's good for his level or so... But well if drone selling crap stuff and ranmaru buying it then it would be suspicious stone trading.
well me know only one item, Ranmaru some time ago mentioned to me that drone buying Elvish Shorts of Strongman for him, cause at that point Ranmaru did not have small stones BS, HS, LS as mergestones and Soulstones were blocked, so the plan was that Ranmaru later rebuy those shorts with mergestones and soulstones open, as far as i remember. So does it suspicous ? - ussual auction interaction, just that the buyer and seller knows eachother.

5) And if the friend comes to your house and ask could i login to BW and play for a bit, so you say,- "No it wont happen until i report to opperator!" besides that report to opperator stuff as for example for me is a bit unclear as enghlish is not my native language, if you see from logs that they was playing from one ip not long ago as ranmaru says it should be good proof, well he mentioned shcool acount but probably that school acount only used at certain time of the day(as we do not live in school) so you might look at main ip adresses or something....

Ranmaru if you not multiacounting, then do not give up that easilly, give strong arguments to prove that or something, as i think you was not multiacounting...

my forum acount does need warning, as final decision is made i delete it, Ranmaru hope you check this threat again and do not leave it like this!
Regards Tongue
05-03-2010 11:56 rolfrolf is offline Search for Posts by rolfrolf Add rolfrolf to your Buddy List
pils100

Registration Date: 09-29-2009

hi Szeszej

i have been in the same clan as Ranmaru for ages and he is a very good friend my ingame name is deathdealer, i can 100% present say that neither of the two in question are the same user, there must have been a miss understanding as both me and my bro were playing off the same comp for a while before i put the request for 2 users on 1 IP as i didnt know, and as they arnt the same person there is nothing against then traiding items that eachother wants, is there no way you can reverse the perminant ban and just give them a week one or something and they will have learnt a lesson i wouldnt want to see suce a dedicated player being kicked of for some little missunderstandind???

regards
05-05-2010 22:12 pils100 is offline Search for Posts by pils100 Add pils100 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
also there has been some suspicious stone trading going on between the two accounts so the ban stays.

I would have thought this was the conclusive post in this thread.

05-06-2010 01:54 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Ranmaru; Drone1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH