Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Paul Gray???? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Paul Gray????
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Paul Gray???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DID U SEE IT? PAUL GRAY DIED, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO SLIPKNOT NOW?
I'm very fan of Slip, and his death is still a mistery.
What do you think?

05-25-2010 02:26 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
incubus2314

Registration Date: 07-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Man.....i feel like crying Crying
This is so sad Frown
05-25-2010 02:34 incubus2314 is offline Search for Posts by incubus2314 Add incubus2314 to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Orem
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeeah, me too, I was just wondering, what is slipknot now without one of its oldest members?

05-25-2010 02:45 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

First the Rev died, then Dio huffed it, an now 1/9 of slipknot is gone. But hey, that's life. No point crying over it, they all made good music and instead of getting sad, you should put their music on louder than you've ever had it, and rock 10x as hard!!!!!

05-25-2010 08:54 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

oh ffs no way D: D: D: D: D:

that sucks, like my fav band

jesus his wifes expecting a kid... bad times...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by OTNC: 05-25-2010 09:05.

05-25-2010 09:04 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

This has hit me hard....

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

05-25-2010 11:31 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009
Clan: Source

RE: Paul Gray???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Orem
What do you think?

maybe one of the other billion members of the band will take his place and they'll continue to suck :V

05-25-2010 13:18 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

RE: Paul Gray???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Faquarl
quote:
Originally posted by Orem
What do you think?

maybe one of the other billion members of the band will take his place and they'll continue to suck :V

So what do you expect them to drop? They work so well as they are.. why should they drop a guitar or so just to fill him..

RIP Paul..
05-25-2010 13:22 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

im gutted, RIP

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

05-25-2010 13:41 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
incubus2314

Registration Date: 07-10-2009
Clan: A.S.

The press conference was heartbreaking Frown
05-26-2010 05:15 incubus2314 is offline Search for Posts by incubus2314 Add incubus2314 to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

http://www.fleckingrecords.co.uk/2010/05...-paul-grey.html

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

05-26-2010 17:08 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Perseus

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Dash

This is really bad Frown rip paul...

Perseus strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Magnum, Slomka takes 199 damage
05-26-2010 18:05 Perseus is offline Search for Posts by Perseus Add Perseus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Perseus
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

R.I.P. paul gray No.9 the bassist of slipknot

they suspect that he died of a cocaine overdose, its quite we know he was an addict :L

I LOVE MY BRICK!

05-26-2010 22:20 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Paul Gray????

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH