Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » These are 2 pretty impressive fancy dress costumes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page These are 2 pretty impressive fancy dress costumes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

These are 2 pretty impressive fancy dress costumes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Daarth Vader
http://www.justforfun.co.uk/product/dart...size/ARU909877/

Chewbacca
http://www.justforfun.co.uk/product/chew...size/ARU909878/

How did i come across them? Well, Me and a few lads from work are going on holiday and we wanted a them and i said Bo Selecta and bought 4 masks, 1 x Craig David, 1 x Michael Jackson, 1 x Mel B/Scary Spice and 1 x Squirrel mask and then my mate text me saying Star Wars theme, i started to look into it and found these 2 amazing costumes... slightly out of our price range as they are probably going to get destroyed on the holiday and ive already spent almost £160 on the Bo Selecta masks lol

If you can show me anything better than these please do Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 05-26-2010 16:22.

05-26-2010 16:13 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009
Clan: Source

RE: These are 2 pretty impressive fancy dress costumes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://28.media.tumblr.com/9cyPFQbgCqbgz...I9q0Ho1_400.jpg

that guys dog is dressed like sponge bob square pants.... you lose im afraid good sir :/

05-26-2010 16:18 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I work in a fancy dress shop ;-)

Best of my knowledge the Bo Selecta masks aren't actually 'officially' made for sale. You might be able to get ones based on the theme, but they wont be official merchandise (not that that should matter much).

All depends on your budget really, why not all get Borat mankinis ;-)

There are plenty of cheaper Star Wars outfits, but you've went straight for the top of the range

EDIT:
I'll send you an email of fancy dress outfits you might like, cant post them here, some are ever so slightly rude.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 05-26-2010 16:24.

05-26-2010 16:21 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Murderous
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
I work in a fancy dress shop ;-)

Best of my knowledge the Bo Selecta masks aren't actually 'officially' made for sale. You might be able to get ones based on the theme, but they wont be official merchandise (not that that should matter much).

All depends on your budget really, why not all get Borat mankinis ;-)

There are plenty of cheaper Star Wars outfits, but you've went straight for the top of the range

Nah they aint official but look good/fake enough lol. Now for the fancy dress shop you work in, does it have a website? And i didnt go straight for the expensive ones i just went through a website and seen the prices and had to check it out Tongue

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

05-26-2010 16:29 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous

Nah they aint official but look good/fake enough lol. Now for the fancy dress shop you work in, does it have a website? And i didnt go straight for the expensive ones i just went through a website and seen the prices and had to check it out Tongue

It doesn't no, we're still in the dark ages here ;-)

Enjoy the email, some of them cracked me up
05-26-2010 16:33 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Murderous

OMG LOL

Some of them costumes would be bad for your health as they will just get you plain stabbed in some places lmao

If anyone would like it to be forwarded to them please pm me via forum to save you getting warnings and ill create a new email and send it on as im sure NN wouldnt appreciate the world receiving his addy Tongue

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

05-26-2010 16:48 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

RE: These are 2 pretty impressive fancy dress costumes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
Daarth Vader
http://www.justforfun.co.uk/product/dart...size/ARU909877/

Chewbacca
http://www.justforfun.co.uk/product/chew...size/ARU909878/

How did i come across them? Well, Me and a few lads from work are going on holiday and we wanted a them and i said Bo Selecta and bought 4 masks, 1 x Craig David, 1 x Michael Jackson, 1 x Mel B/Scary Spice and 1 x Squirrel mask and then my mate text me saying Star Wars theme, i started to look into it and found these 2 amazing costumes... slightly out of our price range as they are probably going to get destroyed on the holiday and ive already spent almost £160 on the Bo Selecta masks lol

If you can show me anything better than these please do Big Grin

Nouveau sent me some pretty awesome ones today...

EDIT: Just saw his post Smile

05-27-2010 00:33 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » These are 2 pretty impressive fancy dress costumes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH