Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Goodbye forum » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Goodbye forum
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

Goodbye forum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

something happend, its my last post here

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sqeshu: 05-23-2010 18:00.

05-23-2010 18:00 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aww dude. Sorry to see you go from the forum lol.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 05-23-2010 18:05.

05-23-2010 18:04 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Goodbye forum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sqeshu
something happend, its my last post here

ill still annoy u in game and on chat Wink

bye bye from forum mr.squishy

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
05-24-2010 13:39 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: I-end-I

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

byez squeshykin's ^^

I LOVE MY BRICK!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nerakai: 05-24-2010 16:03.

05-24-2010 16:02 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

aye i second what bal says, i'll harash you ingame instead Big Grin MWAH

xxxxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

05-24-2010 17:39 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

there's always the irc Mr uqeshs

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

05-25-2010 16:14 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

If this is the original Sqeshu, fairwell friend.

05-27-2010 00:35 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Goodbye forum

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH