Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Remember , Remember » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Remember , Remember
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Remember , Remember Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I need a hand in remembering a gone clan. Warriors of Dawn. They were on the first page, and were the firt clan I joined, back when BoS was second in the clan list. I don't even remember the leaders name.

I remember Angelis though , the deputy. Can any older player help me???

I'm sure they disbanded and moved to The Coven, when it was the Bloodwych Coven. (I
sure ex-leaders name began with a W)

Also the clan TAINTED, another top 5 clan that had disbanded. I remember them having really strict rules. Sorry for this thread, I'm on a bit of an emotional mission at the moment Tongue .

I've said hi to so many people i've not talked to in YEARS, so if anyone remembers anything about the above clans ID LIKE TO KNOW!!

Thanks..

05-20-2010 17:45 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Angelis moved onto DARK, hence why he's in the books. He's had a few...medical issues, I'm not 100% sure exactly what and has long since left the game. The last time he logged in was I think back in November or something.

Tainted disbanned when the original Scynaide left the game, I know because I left with my brother to form DARK shortly before that.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

05-21-2010 02:24 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm pretty sure Hyperborean was a deputy at Tainted, but this is going back a while. I remember he left Bloodwych to go there to help run the clan (he loved strict rules, lol) and he came back to Coven after they disbanded.

Now I can only speak of what I remember Hyper expressed to me so it may not have been Tainted's goal exactly but Hyper wanted a clan of strict rule to train a skilled army of vampires that would be capable of going to war with BoS and one or 2 other clans , I believe COI was one of them (during their brief existence) and essentially warring against them until they disbanded.

That's all the info I can recall atm.

05-21-2010 05:35 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

Thread Starter Thread Started by franz

Yea I remember Hyper. he was the deputy that let me into tainted. J didn't know of Tainted planning to war against the likes of BoS when I was in there, they never really sent much clan messages. I especially don't remember COI. What were they? A bunched up clan with people wanting to fight BoS?

05-21-2010 07:31 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Perseus

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Dash

Circle of Immortals was there name I think and wasnt freeko the clan leader??

Perseus strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Magnum, Slomka takes 199 damage
05-21-2010 07:35 Perseus is offline Search for Posts by Perseus Add Perseus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Perseus
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

CoI were alligned to BoS Smile Freeko, Anubis and Blodsugare being there among others.
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=bbbb188d16

05-21-2010 08:24 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

Thread Starter Thread Started by franz

Now that you mention it...
I actually remember that siege, I'm sure someone in Tainted had moved to db to help in the seige, and they posted the siege result in a clan message.

How deep I. Your pockets did you have to search to find that diablo?

05-21-2010 09:45 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

I remember COI, back when DARK was still in the little leagues quite a few players from COI liked to go after our squares...lol. Mind you we normally went further down the clan list to try and get squares back. Ah, the good ol' days when you'd have to scramble to defend against a surprise siege...lol.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

05-22-2010 01:34 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

I was in Tainted up until Scy split the clan, and EvilEoin got most of us moved into Source. Tainted was a great clan, Scy (the original) & Hyper were a good leadership team. I was only little back then though, so didn't get involved in any big fights that I can remember.

@Diablo - everyone was so little in that siege. Tongue Makes me wish I had kept all my old sieges, so I could look back on my history in the game. Frown

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-22-2010 08:33 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

"I need a hand in remembering a gone clan. Warriors of Dawn. They were on the first page, and were the firt clan I joined, back when BoS was second in the clan list. I don't even remember the leaders name."

I believe that was my first ever clan (original leader). Ahhhhh the memories.
05-25-2010 12:21 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

I think these guys were around before COI were they not? I remember them having EOD on their clan page Confused Could be wrong..

05-27-2010 00:37 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Remember , Remember

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH