Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Anyone remember me? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Anyone remember me? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Anyone remember me? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Probably not, but worth a try Tongue

Finally remembered my forum pass so came back to poke all the new players and say hi to anyone i remember.
05-25-2010 22:31 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey dude. I remember you. You sent me a message about a siege I don't remember organising. What's your IGN?

05-25-2010 22:33 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by liamb1992
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I stopped playing long ago, my IGN used to be minibob Tongue
05-25-2010 22:39 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
franz
Trade Moderator

Ban me for swearing s**t dude! how the hell you been? You used to be the leader of warriors of dawn didn't you??????? Holymarymagdaline

05-25-2010 22:40 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

Yes i did, back in the good old days lol. It was a good guild.
05-25-2010 22:42 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
franz
Trade Moderator

Man this is freaking AWESOME

This isn't exactly the place to chat. You planning on coming back to the game?

05-25-2010 22:44 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

Maybe, not sure i have the time for it what with school and exams and stuff, although i may take to playing it idly again, but under a different name of course Tongue
05-25-2010 22:45 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Ehm, who are you? I don't remember a minibob.. Roll Eyes

lol, just kidding, welcome back!!!!! Where have you been all those years? Big Grin

05-25-2010 22:50 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

Yeah you totally should

When WoD disbanded, I look for ages to find a clan just like yours. Then I found BLP, back when qweeg and chopski were the leaders and dep. I kept in touch with angelis a lot. He set up a great clan as well, but the points tally were too high for me to jump in.

05-25-2010 22:51 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Ehm, who are you? I don't remember a minibob.. Roll Eyes

lol, just kidding, welcome back!!!!! Where have you been all those years? Big Grin

I've been visiting occasionally, thinking "^&*$ i cant remember my damn password!" lol

Just been caught up with school mostly, plenty of exams and high workload and stuff, wasn't very fun Tongue
05-25-2010 22:53 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Hey bob! Long time no talk.. nice you showed up.. welcome back to forums for now and see you ingame soon Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-25-2010 22:57 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
liamb1992
Lord

Thanks.... good to be back! I'm actually already levelling but iuno how long ill stick with it so my identity shall remain a secret for now Tongue

Grats on mod Mortis Big Grin

And on a final note i bid you all farewell for now, it's bedtime and i have a test tomorrow.

To quote the terminator: "I'll be back!"
05-25-2010 23:00 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

RE: Anyone remember me? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
Probably not, but worth a try Tongue

Finally remembered my forum pass so came back to poke all the new players and say hi to anyone i remember.

BOB

long irc chats(in our pirate irc room ) with you angelis,scilliage,daniela and nemo

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 05-25-2010 23:12.

05-25-2010 23:01 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

MINI BOB!!!!!!!!!

I'S MISSSSEDD YOUUUUU D:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

05-25-2010 23:54 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009

Red Face bob!!
i doubt i'm rememberd in this guise, possibly as an older one, or the old geordie jokes that he used to get spammed with ¬_¬

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

05-26-2010 07:40 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Welcome back!

05-26-2010 20:01 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

I think I remember you (on my old character) Tongue

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

05-26-2010 21:11 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

2 people have mentioned their old chacters now, do i really have to ask who your old characters are? lol

EDIT

Typo.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by liamb1992: 05-26-2010 21:14.

05-26-2010 21:14 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

We never interacted but I remember reading some reports and things of minibob. My old character which I deleted was called Marlo and was created about 5 weeks before act 2 and legendaries were implemented Smile

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

05-26-2010 21:17 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

A lot of people seem to have known me in some form or another, im flattered i was so popular lol. Probably from my constant spamming of the IRC Big Grin

And thanks Hespera Tongue
05-26-2010 21:21 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

come in the irc mini baby Big Grin

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

05-26-2010 21:46 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

sup, bob. pop in IRC sometime Wink i remember you from when i was a newbie and you lot warped my fragile little mind Wink

05-28-2010 01:32 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

who doesnt remember you ? :S i stopped playing for a year & sorta do... Penguindude messaged me when i logged into msn & harrassed me to login so here i am ...necroposting ? :S not sure cant remember where the dates are posted on this thing lol ... Tongue

btw *wave* smierc

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 05-28-2010 23:54.

05-28-2010 23:54 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
sup, bob. pop in IRC sometime Wink i remember you from when i was a newbie and you lot warped my fragile little mind Wink

On there often these days, though not many other people are. Live chat seems to have gone waaaaaay down in popularity since 'my day' as it were.

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
who doesnt remember you ? :S i stopped playing for a year & sorta do... Penguindude messaged me when i logged into msn & harrassed me to login so here i am ...necroposting ? :S not sure cant remember where the dates are posted on this thing lol ... Tongue

btw *wave* smierc

Necro-posting, no.... topic was only started about a week ago at most ^^

EDIT

25-05-2010 22:31 4 days infact.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by liamb1992: 05-29-2010 18:41.

05-29-2010 18:39 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Omg, minibob, how are you doing mate? Smile

Good to see an ex-mod from time to time Big Grin

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-29-2010 18:52 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

lol - forgot your password. Tongue

Welcome back Bob; long time no expo'd together... I will dig out some old reports when I get on my other pc. Wink

There is a lot of reminiscing going on in the forum at the moment, so you're memory has good timing, maybe the revising for exams stirred up something up. Big Grin

Hope you come back to play for good, the server needs as much help as it can get. Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-29-2010 22:02 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
lol - forgot your password. Tongue

Welcome back Bob; long time no expo'd together... I will dig out some old reports when I get on my other pc. Wink

There is a lot of reminiscing going on in the forum at the moment, so you're memory has good timing, maybe the revising for exams stirred up something up. Big Grin

Hope you come back to play for good, the server needs as much help as it can get. Tongue

Aye its been a while since a good old drake hunting it has. I look forward to seeing some old reports if you have any Tongue
05-29-2010 22:34 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

Hehe welcome back minibob. I definately remember you lol, helped me at the earlyish levels a lot.

Raxis

And wash away my innocence and fear
06-10-2010 09:06 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

I do Wink

06-15-2010 01:25 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

You may now kiss the bride.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-16-2010 00:24 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
You may now kiss the bride.

lol i hope you're not referring to me there Tongue
06-16-2010 13:36 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Anyone remember me?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH