Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » PC Gaming halp! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page PC Gaming halp!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

PC Gaming halp! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LE GASP! ZE ANNOYING SPAMMING NEMAZIS IS IN ZE HAUS!

For old times sake, ass. (is ass a swear? I dunno...)

And for the sake of the thread. I kinda need to figure out why in the flaming *bleep*ing nine bloody hells my pc keeps doing this.

This is what happens about every 5-10 minutes. Freaking pc fails. There's 3 links by the way... One of these things is not like the other.

I can also record it happening of Drift City, and by the gods does it freaking annoy the crap outta me. It actually made me fail undercity in drift city (if you've played it, you know what it is) and made me play an entire round of S&D SOLO (camped at spawn because of it), and then get KICKED for my lack of skill despite the fact i was 3rd on the team with about 7 kills... asses >_<

So PLEASE, someone tell me why this is happening, and what the solution is. Oh and mah pc is bettar than before so it shouldn't be because my pc sucks.

If the solution is moneh, then i'm boned since i already hired 15 male strippers for mah birfday Tongue

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 06-06-2010 04:09.

06-06-2010 04:08 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

could be cooler related. GPU or CPU cooler is not enough / not put on coreclty / too must dust
06-06-2010 09:16 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah open up the tower cover and get a can of compressed air to spray in there

06-06-2010 13:04 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

u might wanna 18+ the 3rd link.

Looks like a really nice game, cant believe i never heard of.

Will have to kick ur ass on that too someday Tongue

Gutted for ur pc man.

edit at down:

Touché... lol.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by OTNC: 06-06-2010 15:37.

06-06-2010 13:17 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nemazis

Thanks guys. And OTNC, at least i didn't 2g1c the link XD I only know of the game since i've played on that website for ages.

Anyway, thanks guys, i'll try it and see how it goes Tongue And my bad if this is a sort of advertising >_<

EDIT: Nope, still doing the same... i REALLY don't like having to play at 800x600 just to stop it happening... i probably shoulda mentioned that it only happens at higher resolutions, the higher the resolution, the more often it happens.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 06-06-2010 17:40.

06-06-2010 15:22 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » PC Gaming halp!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH