Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » World Cup » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page World Cup 9 Votes - Average Rating: 8.009 Votes - Average Rating: 8.009 Votes - Average Rating: 8.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

SHHH NOUVIE....... THERE IS STILL A SECOND HALF ... I HOPE THEY GIVE GREEN A GOOD KICKIN COZ HES A DOUCHE!! .....

COME ON ENGLAND .... COME ON ENGLAND \0/

usa are dirty players, pulling the frigging shirts and like pulling them down, i cant believe how bad they are!!!

WE IS GUNNA WIN \0.

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

06-12-2010 20:30 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Thread Starter Thread Started by NouveauNosferatu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
SHHH NOUVIE....... THERE IS STILL A SECOND HALF ... I HOPE THEY GIVE GREEN A GOOD KICKIN COZ HES A DOUCHE!! .....

COME ON ENGLAND .... COME ON ENGLAND \0/

usa are dirty players, pulling the frigging shirts and like pulling them down, i cant believe how bad they are!!!

WE IS GUNNA WIN \0.

They certainly are a physical side, but i like full-blooded tackles.

As for the shirt-pulling, not a great fan of it i must admit, but to be honest, the coverage is ever so slightly bias in showing it Wink The English are just as bad as the americans, the replays are being very selective.
06-12-2010 20:45 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: The Source

pffft no way we should be winning can't believe green dropped it Frown

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
06-12-2010 21:08 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

green a bumhead ....
but a draw that's better than a lose so come on next match win it Big Grin

COME AN AV A GO IF YOU THINK YOU HARD..... ENGLAND \0/

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

06-12-2010 21:25 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

1. Robert Green - What a Tool!
2. Shaun Wright-Phillips - Rabbit in the headlights
3. Adam Johnson - Capello should have taken him at least he gives us something different someone naturally left-footed
4. Injury and Illness woes - Milner Crying and King Crying
5. Caragher is such a slow personhope he plays Dawson or a fit King next game
6. Heskey - yeah he made the first goal but he really should have scored that 1on1
7. Rooney - did he even play tonight???
8. Everyone else seems to be complaining about them so I might as well too... those bloody Vulu Salayers (Cant spell) sounds like a swarm of bee's (secretly I dont actually mind them but might as well jump on the complaining band-wagon)

There we go Roll Eyes major beef over with lets hope England pan these other 2 Big Grin

language Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 06-13-2010 00:51.

06-13-2010 00:51 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
green a bumhead ....
but a draw that's better than a lose so come on next match win it Big Grin

COME AN AV A GO IF YOU THINK YOU HARD..... ENGLAND \0/

*Chortle*

The arrogance is still there even after a draw against USA. Inevitably England will win the next 2 games, leading to 'a nation expects' nonsense.

Then in the last 16 Ghana/Serbia/someone else will show them what football actually is, and yet again 'a nation capitulates'.

I'll savour every last moment Big Grin
06-13-2010 05:59 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

lol at this thread. Big Grin

Predictions: spain will definitely be in the final, unless they have a complete disaster in a later round, and may possibly win it. Not sure who will be there with them, a part from the fact that it won't be england.
You can get as excited as you like, but I predict now that either germany, or more probably argentia, will knock them out in the quarter finals. Actually, I agree with NouvN, argentina could go all the way to the final.

I have greece (uuugh) & cameroon (meh) in my work sweepstakes; so as far as I'm concerned my world cup is over already......

Come on Cameroon! Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 06-13-2010 11:59.

06-13-2010 11:57 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Green's going to get lynched.

At least rooney gave the random out of the box attempt at putting us ahead, random shot was close enough for a good scare to the yanks.

but seriously, the shots they had were close enough to really making us &^$£ bricks. one on the woodwork that green couldnt really do too much about. I suppose in that sense we were a bit lucky to get a point..

06-13-2010 13:40 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Another hilarious keeper blunder today, this time the poor Algerian keeper.
06-13-2010 14:22 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

Poor old HMV are getting inspected by police because their t-shirts that say "Anybody but England" are deemed as being racist. Wink
Being Scottish, I support these tshirts Smile
But I feel there should also be one with drop that nuthead Green from the team!(noice the rhyme<---) Easy enough save to make, an he fumbled it. Truth be told, it kinda made my night hehe, couldn't stop laughing. Tonights Germany Aussie game was beast. Deutsch humped em four nil. How old is that Muller by the way? Got told he was 16 O.o

I'm routin for Brazil to win the title, but thought Uraguay were a good team when they drew with France, so I'm sercretly supporting them Tongue
Some good goals so far, and the refs are decent. If this keeps up it will be a beast of a WC!!

06-13-2010 22:40 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

quote:
Originally posted by franz
How old is that Muller by the way? Got told he was 16 O.o

He´s 20 :p
06-14-2010 22:28 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

cant believe paraguay held italy to a draw, well chuffed for them Smile

IGN: acidic shots
06-14-2010 23:27 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

I've been drawn Spain in a sweepstake between a few friends, hopefully win something Smile

06-15-2010 01:12 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

go korea go

06-15-2010 20:18 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

go brazil go, it's gonna be Brazil 3 x 1 Korea

06-15-2010 20:21 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
OTNC
OrangeMöd

Best goal ive ever seen....

[the first 1 that is]

06-15-2010 21:00 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009

did you see north korea's goal* that was pretty good you have to admit x

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SwiftDeathIsComing: 06-16-2010 02:30.

06-15-2010 21:24 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

lol, north korea played just 90 minutes in defense, Brazil didn't play well, but at least won Wink

06-16-2010 02:18 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Bloody hell, Switzerland beat Spain!!
06-16-2010 16:53 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Orem
lol, north korea played just 90 minutes in defense, Brazil didn't play well, but at least won Wink

90 minutes in defence?... lol What about when they scored that goal and were all over Shazil, I dont think they deserved to win, draw would of been deserving

And NN you just ruined they sky sports moment lol Tongue I should of watched TV to see the result instead of logging onto the BW forum to find out by accident Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 06-16-2010 17:52.

06-16-2010 17:51 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Orem
Double Ace

lol Switzerland 1 x 0 Spain . . .
what a shame Spain, congratz Switz...
Uruguay 3 x 0 South Africa
Forlán Rules . . .

06-17-2010 02:08 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
OTNC
OrangeMöd

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
quote:
Originally posted by Orem

90 minutes in defence?... lol What about when they scored that goal and were all over Shazil, I dont think they deserved to win, draw would of been deserving

And NN you just ruined they sky sports moment lol Tongue I should of watched TV to see the result instead of logging onto the BW forum to find out by accident Tongue

A fair point, but a draw would just never have happened, and tbf isnt really deserving of the match.

Yes NK did very well indeed, but the time in which brazil scored those 2 goals, they were on good form and it wouldnt have surprised me if they scored 4 goals in that time.

Taking all into account, i think both teams got a fair result. But if brazil played a little better, would perhaps have ended up as 4-0.

06-17-2010 11:48 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

spain argentina final can it happen now if spain can even qualify now that is Big Grin

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
06-17-2010 18:45 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Just hope the Mexicans can hold France for this draw, or maybe even beat them.

Well that, and have Henry lose his left hand in some tragically ironic accident.

EDIT:
Woooo, excellent result France 0-2 Mexico Big Grin

Now for Henry to have his hand crushed/removed Tongue

I'm not bitter, honestly

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 06-17-2010 21:29.

06-17-2010 20:10 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
deadpool923

Registration Date: 09-27-2008

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
Just hope the Mexicans can hold France for this draw, or maybe even beat them.

Well that, and have Henry lose his left hand in some tragically ironic accident.

EDIT:
Woooo, excellent result France 0-2 Mexico Big Grin

Now for Henry to have his hand crushed/removed Tongue

I'm not bitter, honestly

lol

not a irish fan are you? Wink

But i would have to agree with you being a bitter bitter spurs fan Crying

Although, there seems to be somthing really wrong with the french team
06-17-2010 23:27 deadpool923 is offline Search for Posts by deadpool923 Add deadpool923 to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Yh deadpool they are cheating Idiot . glad mexico won ireland should be there not france

i dont think france can go a world cup without cheating

06-17-2010 23:29 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
deadpool923

quote:
Originally posted by 4thtimelucky
Yh deadpool they are cheating Idiot . glad mexico won ireland should be there not france

i dont think france can go a world cup without cheating

Tooo right dude,

If i remember rightly (And my memory is pretty shot lol)

didnt terry henry cheat against spain in the last european championships by pretending to get a hand in the face from carlos pyuol and they then scored from the resulting free kick knocking spain out...

god i hate him Mad
06-17-2010 23:36 deadpool923 is offline Search for Posts by deadpool923 Add deadpool923 to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Yes and 2006 world cup

zidane decieded to throw a temper and headbutt am italy player glad they won Smile

06-17-2010 23:38 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
deadpool923

aaaaah see the zidane thing was totally crazy but i swear he just wanted to go out with a bang (literally)

But i dunno, i used to like the french team but of late they are just shockingly bad
06-17-2010 23:45 deadpool923 is offline Search for Posts by deadpool923 Add deadpool923 to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

I like spain being part spanish and all the rookie teams who people say will never win the world cup

Brazil - they have too many stars
germany - never been interested
italy - love cause they won france
England - 200% fannage lol
portugal - HATE THEM for when ronaldo cause krap and got rooney sent off
france - set of cheating GRRR GRRRs Lol

06-17-2010 23:54 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
deadpool923

quote:
Originally posted by 4thtimelucky
I like spain being part spanish and all the rookie teams who people say will never win the world cup

Brazil - they have too many stars
germany - never been interested
italy - love cause they won france
England - 200% fannage lol
portugal - HATE THEM for when ronaldo cause krap and got rooney sent off
france - set of cheating GRRR GRRRs Lol

I would agree with most of those predicitions.. but i would put it as :

Brazil - Agreed, too many stars and they dont know how to play as a team
Germany - Well oiled machine, dont right them off.
Italy - The OAP team of the world cup (Why on earth leave out totti, toni etc)
England - Hate to admit it bt we fail to produce on the big stage (god i hate to say that)
Portugal - hmmmm ronaldo should be beaten with a handbag
France - Meh
Spain - Possibly contenders
Argies - Jesus christ please dont put us up against them
06-18-2010 00:09 deadpool923 is offline Search for Posts by deadpool923 Add deadpool923 to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Spain contender after the swiss game lol i hate to say but i dont think they will ppick up after that lol

06-18-2010 00:10 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
deadpool923

i dunno dude, i think it was a honest early blip..

they will get better me thinks Big Grin
06-18-2010 00:17 deadpool923 is offline Search for Posts by deadpool923 Add deadpool923 to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

I'm gonna say now just as a football lover, not as a Brazilian Wink

Brazil has a nice team, but need to train more, need more strategy 'cuz just have the name and have the stars won't make'em win the competition.
Germany has a young team, so, it's a bit premature, though they are young, they are playing well
France: TOTALLY disapointed this time :/
England: Will not go far . . . not playing well, seems lost while playing.
Portugal: has an horible team, won't go far either.
Argentina: I thought they had the worse team of all "Argentinas" but I was wrong, they are playing very well, and Maradona made the team play in a very strutured way.
Spain: Was unlucky on the first game, that's all, it's too early to say anything about'em.

This World Cup is a huge mess, no favourite so far . . .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 06-18-2010 01:25.

06-18-2010 01:25 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

my predictions:

spain/argentina/germany will win it.
semi's: teams above or england/brazil
quarters: teams above and uruguay, portugal, south korea, possibly mexico and italy.

dark horses: mexico/serbia

i am a england fan but im also sane Smile only chance they had of winning was if john terry slept with heskey's bird instead xD
06-18-2010 14:00 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

\o/ c'mon Germany, what a **** was that?
Serbia 1 x 0 Germany
I hope Brazil don't disapoint against Ivory Coast

06-18-2010 18:27 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
deadpool923

If anybody is interested, ive had this sent to me by a friend of mine in france about the French national squad..

Interesting read..

Its clear that there is a bit of disharmony in the squad, but I didn't realise quite how bad it was.

Henry, Ribery, Govou, Gallas are all in the Anelka camp and with L'Equipe reporting that more players could leave the squad this weekend they are the likely candidates.

Yoann Gourcuff is hated by everyone in the squad bar the other Bordeaux boys and Jeremy Toulalan apparently. This is due to him coming from a wealthy family and enjoying the opera rather than clubbing. Basically, the ghetto lot hate him for his upbringing. This culminated in them refusing to pass to him during the warm up games. L'Equipe are reporting that Gourcuff was giving an interview and when he saw Ribery coming in his direction, he hugged the gate to get out of Ribery's way as he went past, resembling a school boy cowering from a bully.

Evra has come out and said that there is a mole in the team who revealed Anelka's comments to L'Equipe and Evra has said that this traitor must be eliminated from the group.

During the Mexico game, Henry got all the subs to go and warm up behind one of the goals so that Domenech could not bring any of them on.
06-19-2010 21:00 deadpool923 is offline Search for Posts by deadpool923 Add deadpool923 to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

This is so good it HAS to be fattening.

Not only are France going to crash out, but the team refused to train today, the head of the FFF quit and Evra had a bargey with the physio.

Karma likes the Irish Big Grin

Seriously though, other than Holland, none of the big contenders can hold their head high.

Italy drawing with New Zeland, and lucky to get away with a draw??? I would've liked to see the odds on that one before kick-off.

Shame about Slovakia result, but Paraguay are a strong team.
06-20-2010 17:21 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

what a big pain in my heart....our national team from slovakia play the worst game on world cup....so pls Slovakia out!!!!! thats sick.....

also shame about Cameron...they played pretty good matches but they couldnt score...but i did like to watch their game Smile

and yeah...come on Holland Smile France out!!! booo to Henry Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rohlikus: 06-20-2010 18:23.

06-20-2010 18:23 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

Funny enough I guessed the Italy game :-)

With Slovakia well from my point of view any point after getting to your first WC is great
look at Greece second world cup and they actually scored.

This week Im looking to see USA confirm their way past the group phase , as well as Slovenia, hopefully one African team makes it (personal favorite is Cote'd ivore)

06-20-2010 19:05 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » World Cup

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH