Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Z3 task issue » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Z3 task issue 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

Z3 task issue Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So i have this z3 task to do:

Your rank, fame and wealth made you one of the most influential vampires in the City. One of the members of the Council has asked you to help him destroy a gang of mutants who ravage the trade routes to the City. X

here is an example http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fcac22da18

my problem is that i think the thoughtcatcher is the only race that can`t use arcana against it.....i mean majesty does nothing...i should overtake agents...all the other races have efficient 3rd arcana...

am i being an idiot or is it true..shouldn`t her majesty act the same way as in an expedition?
06-11-2010 20:09 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think magesty does work but as it as no agents it would make your HP higher like in expos

06-11-2010 20:12 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by terjohnny
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i didn`t say it doesn`t work..it`s just unfair...it should add 5% life and 1 weapon damge per level as in expos
06-11-2010 20:14 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Nothing in life is fair deal with it?

You should know being a level 72 that whats fair for one person in this game is a full blown outrage for somebody else
06-11-2010 20:24 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

i`m just wondering if it`s normal to help for 4 races and for the last not
06-11-2010 20:26 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

I have to say that I dont agree with you... There's no better or worse race, ALL of them are awesone, and just because you can't complete the task you got angry with your third arcana? It would be useful if mutant outcast had agents, but it doesn't, so you have to deal with it...
Just get you percep high enough to grill it, and them you will see that the problem there was not the majesty who didn't work . . .

About what you said:
"i`m just wondering if it`s normal to help for 4 races and for the last not"
In act I absorbers are obligated to deal with it too my friend, that's the game, all races have some benefits and harms, but in the end, all of them are great...

06-13-2010 03:51 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Im tellin you from experince from every race they will all kick you somewhere and always make you wish you where a different one, but at the same time wish you where still your own.

Thoughcatchers have the most anoying arcana ever if your not an absorber.. which is majesty.. if it dont work in the task.. then thats not our problem as orem said theres no agents and no building help.

Thoughtcatchers put me on defence from about 15,000 with my defence kit onto about 8,000 at best.. and when im in normal gear some even put me down to 2-3,000 from 6..

That significan amount of life is what helps.. and expos!! look at underworld and blodsugre, i think last time i saw an expo from him it was level like 23 majesty or something stupid, from a guy his size using 2handed melee with reinforcing ( possibly? or its something better ) for the exra +life again it benefits him something chronic
06-13-2010 10:40 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

even if you had the extra life and damge yuo wouldn't of won any way so...
06-13-2010 15:25 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by terjohnny
i didn`t say it doesn`t work..it`s just unfair...

Szesjez posted this video, a long, long time ago and I've never got around to posting it in a thread like this.

One more thing to check off the bucket list Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LmlOiQw_Ng

06-15-2010 01:17 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I think your problem here is your chance to hit them, not the arcana Wink

06-17-2010 22:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

i forgot to mention that this was just an example of the task so everyone can understand what i was refering to. I have no problem in hitting the monster and it had 360 life left in my best try. So please guys, stop pointing out that i can`t hit it.....it was only an example report
06-18-2010 06:18 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Well obviously your best try isnt good enough?

Do some upgrades and so on and try again
06-18-2010 10:40 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Races have advantages

Thoughtcatchers = More life in expo, which helps getting kills and badges
Lowers opponents hp + raises yours

Absorber's arcana is weaker but also has its strenghts, same with EVER race

Strs
Weaknesses

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
06-18-2010 21:51 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by terjohnny
i forgot to mention that this was just an example of the task so everyone can understand what i was refering to. I have no problem in hitting the monster and it had 360 life left in my best try. So please guys, stop pointing out that i can`t hit it.....it was only an example report

it's unfair because you die? would that be the point you're actually making? as the way it seems to me you're moanign about your arcana not giving you health, well that wouldn't be an issue unless you didn't do enough damage to kill it in the first place, so as everyone else has said, get some upgrades done and you'll be fine.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

06-19-2010 16:04 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

ok, forget it....can a mod please close the thread...

i just wanted to point out that it is the only place in this game where 1 race is disadvantaged and the other four aren`t....usually it`s just one race that has a benefit at a certain point...but it seems answers are focused on something else...
06-19-2010 20:20 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Terjohny, seem like a lot of people didn't get your question Frown
You're right, TC can't benefit from their arcana in fights like that. I've no idea why it is so, but there is nothing I can do about it. All we can do is hope that some admin has seen this and wants to change it.

Closed

06-21-2010 09:24 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Z3 task issue

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH