Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » unable to use forum » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page unable to use forum
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kalya

Registration Date: 06-16-2010

unable to use forum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 24216

Problem description: To anyone out there if infact there is anyone out there. I have had to open another account on necropolis to be able to inform you that I am having problems on the first account with regard to getting access to the forum although I log on on that account id in game for that account is 10219 character ISLAN. It acknowledges I am logged on as in hello batterfly when I try to do anything such as reply to post, start new thread, or even report a problem it states I am not logged on and to contact administrator which is fine but it won't let me do that I can't contact any of the team. Please help in this matter and I am fedup with trying to sort it out. Please don't ban me for having 2 accounts in the same realm as it is the only way I could think of contacting you.
06-16-2010 14:55 kalya is offline Search for Posts by kalya Add kalya to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Kalya. Did you recieve the confirmation email to activate you forum account? Until this link is followed you will have no posting rights (as described above).

I will PM Szeszej and he will either manually activate the ISLAN account, or delete it and you can continue using this one Smile

06-18-2010 14:58 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you won't be using the previous account it's ok by me, just use the new one Smile

06-18-2010 23:02 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » unable to use forum

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH