Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Facebook Group » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Facebook Group
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Looneydude

Registration Date: 03-20-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: T.B.M

Facebook Group Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I searched on Facebook and couldn't find anything to do with Bloodwars (which surprsied me). So i created an unnoficial group for everyone to join, just for fun. Everyone can upload pictures e.t.c. Come by and check it out some time!
Cheers
KP

04-03-2008 00:38 Looneydude is offline Homepage of Looneydude Search for Posts by Looneydude Add Looneydude to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wrong place Wink Moved to OT

04-03-2008 20:53 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Facebook Group

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH