Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Now days music...Annoyed ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Now days music...Annoyed ? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Now days music...Annoyed ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm a music addict , Can't go 1 day without music and well now days I can't listen the radio anymore.
I'm more into club music and hardstyle so I like techno music tho I like Eminem and Airborn so I like to listen much different music...

So why can't I listen to radio.
First they started to remix the 60's and 80's songs , and I force myself to be ok with it.
Now they are remixing songs a year old? Maybe less.
Is so ... annoying as an addict to music I always want more and dose of same old stuff don't do the trick all the time.
I WANT GOOD NEW MUSIC NOT SOME REMIX OF REMIXED REMIX FOR ... SAKE!!!

06-20-2010 21:13 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, im not impressed either with the new "metal" bands that appear on a music channel i like, well, used to like,
I like some stuff from the 70`s (Lynyrd Skynyrd and Iron Maiden Ac/Dc and stuff), i like bands from the 80`s (Megadeth,Metallica,Pantera, Slayer, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers etc.) and stuff from the 90`s (Korn, Slipknot, Machine Head,Tenacious-D, Bullet For My Valentine, System Of A Down, Rage Against The Machine,) those are all i can remember i like, i dont like much bands from this decade,

06-20-2010 22:38 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

Classic song =]

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
06-20-2010 23:52 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
incubus2314

Registration Date: 07-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S.

Not all of the music thats coming out right now is that bad. It just depends on what you listen too. Im into old school rap, techno, alternative rock, heavy metal, and hardcore.
But.....what I can't stand is all this HIP HOP/ POP stuff that they are playing on the radio.
That crap makes me want to pull out my hair!!!!! Especially that piece of trash, kesha.
06-21-2010 00:43 incubus2314 is offline Search for Posts by incubus2314 Add incubus2314 to your Buddy List
Perseus

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Dash

Theres only a handfull of good metal bands left out there Frown .. slipknot,disturbed,godsmack,killswitch engage etc..

Perseus strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Magnum, Slomka takes 199 damage
06-21-2010 06:50 Perseus is offline Search for Posts by Perseus Add Perseus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Perseus
Bat
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Bat

quote:
Originally posted by incubus2314
Not all of the music thats coming out right now is that bad. It just depends on what you listen too. Im into old school rap, techno, alternative rock, heavy metal, and hardcore.
But.....what I can't stand is all this HIP HOP/ POP stuff that they are playing on the radio.
That crap makes me want to pull out my hair!!!!! Especially that piece of trash, kesha.

Lady Gaga , that girl Justin , 0.337 euros (50 cent) , Miley Cyrus ,Timbaland etc etc etc pumping out songs daily , bit beat ,add senseless words and put some people dancing and parting and you got yourself a SONG! Tho I like Ke$ha (Yes ill write the name correct ;D) Atleast she uses decent Nokia phone not some motorola or LG or whatever overhyped pointless toy ;D

06-21-2010 13:01 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Do you like reggae? If you do you should check out Alberosie, some quality reggae music although some people could take offence to some of the lyrics so if your easily offended dont listen and get a life Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

06-21-2010 13:21 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Perseus
Theres only a handfull of good metal bands left out there Frown .. slipknot,disturbed,godsmack,killswitch engage etc..

What about Megadeth, Metallica, Pantera, Slayer, Korn?
Well, Korn and Slipknot i am sure they are Nu-Metal.

06-21-2010 18:34 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Perseus

Im not really into metallica :/ but.. i have to admit pantera, slayer and korn are goood Wink

Perseus strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Magnum, Slomka takes 199 damage
06-21-2010 18:36 Perseus is offline Search for Posts by Perseus Add Perseus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Perseus
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Perseus
Im not really into metallica :/ but.. i have to admit pantera, slayer and korn are goood Wink

You know some good music, do you like any of the bands i put up on my first post? Smile Big Grin

06-21-2010 18:42 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Perseus

Hmm.. i like Tenacious-D - most of there songs Smile

Bullet For My Valentine- love this band Big Grin they have done a great cover for no easy way out Wink

06-21-2010 18:47 Perseus is offline Search for Posts by Perseus Add Perseus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Perseus
Double Ace

Tenacious-D are awesome, they are very funny,

06-21-2010 18:56 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

it annoys me when people call dub-step a new genre grrr
it's not new do some research!!! grrrr
nobody gave cypress hill a mention?
especially you steve, i'm ashamed, their newer albums are alot different from the old ones, but they worked with damian marley and performed ganja bus, it's so fast and free flowing it's beautiful.
also KUSH is another amazing song of theirs Big Grin

i'm not a pothead... honestly Roll Eyes

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

06-21-2010 19:09 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Yeah i only mentioned Alberosie because its someone i not long come across but yeah Cypress Hill have done some proper good stuff. You must like Mobb Deep, NWA and Jurassic 5 aswell?

Dubstep aint new its just that its not long come into the lime light or whatever you call it

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

06-21-2010 20:02 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

I've recently found a new love of music in the form of Death Metal and Blackened Death Metal.......Behemoth, Vader, Obituary, Emperor, The Faceless, Suffocation, Bloodbath etc

Want some real music? Check out Behemoth's Ov Fire and the Void

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_PRcBlTwmQ

It takes 30 secs for the band to kick in, but the time is well spent oogling the GORGEOUS woman! Big Grin

06-23-2010 10:35 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor

It takes 30 secs for the band to kick in, but the time is well spent oogling the GORGEOUS woman! Big Grin
After those 30 seconds you get 270 seconds of some good music. Worth it.

I have to listen to radio about 2 hours per day, so I know all the lyrics of Kesha, Rihanna, David Ghuetta etc. Annoyance deluxe... Roll Eyes

06-23-2010 12:46 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Bat

quote:
I've recently found a new love of music in the form of Death Metal and Blackened Death Metal.......Behemoth, Vader, Obituary, Emperor, The Faceless, Suffocation, Bloodbath etc

Video was a bit strange , why did the guys eat feathers and why that girl had to bleed all over the place

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Bat: 06-25-2010 16:05.

06-25-2010 16:03 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Clan: DASH

For good music,check out my youtube channel:

www.youtube.com/user/lukarelli11

That's what it is to be slaved

06-27-2010 23:35 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

Hehe hmmm good music.

Well to be fair if you want the really good stuff you've gotta hunt.

You can probably find plenty under my old posts (As Raxis)

And maybe some more recently, I can't remember... it's been a while since I've been on. With any luck I'll be back permanently soon, after getting a 1st this year I find I have time to devote to bloodwars again.

But hmm:

Timeless Miracle, Gackt, Utada Hikaru, Astral Doors, Kivimetsan Druidi, Battlelore, all good bands that many people don't know about, at least in england.

Of course there are the classics too such as our new father in heaven, Dio.

And then there are bands that have been around a while, and people know about them, Nevermore, Ayreon, Staind, Creed, Pendulum. It's all good stuff

Radio I find boring and repetitive myself.

EDIT: FACEPALM!!!! I forgot to include one song in the list of good stuff, THE POKERAP

And wash away my innocence and fear

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Noumenon: 07-03-2010 01:36.

07-03-2010 01:36 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008

quote:

ahh the good old days of being into a death metal phase... how i miss them Tongue
my sister was always my role model for music back in the day, she loved the 80's. richard marx and the like.
in response to listening to the radio itself, i'm not really bothered listening to it personally. just seems like music has lost alot of it's meaning nowadays, ya know?
i have my media player, i'm happy Smile

07-03-2010 02:25 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Double Ace

This is an example of the music I like Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tQISaDydI0&feature=related
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOEBFRZ8rKo&feature=related

07-10-2010 18:26 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

RE: Now days music...Annoyed ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bat
I'm a music addict , Can't go 1 day without music

I'm with you Bat, music is my fuel everyday Wink
and yeah, I can't listen to the radio anymore, with all these remixes and all those stupid lyrics, I don't know if where you guys live is different or not, but here in Brazil we have THOUSANDS of radios playing Justin Bieber, Lady GaGa and all those fu**ing, irritating and ridiculous musics.
Oooh, c'mon, where can we listen to In Flames? Slipknot? Korn? Metallica? Disturbed?
Well, it's not the music that is annoying, what irritates me, are the ridiculous radios and that play such a music.
I have a question for you guys: Do teenagers, in your country, use RIDICULOUS clothes like a orange pant and a royal blue t-shirt?
(sorry, don't know if it is allowed but) LIKE THESE FU**ERS HERE?
http://flogvip.net/flogvip2/f/_/_cine_/f...08162344990.jpg
And, the most incredible is, the girls here in Brazil ( i mean, teenagers ) are all in love with these kinda boys. WTF IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?
Ps: yes, I did not ran outta the topic theme, these kinda style started with bands.
if you want to see how ridiculous are these bands, put on youtube the following names and cry like I did.
"Cine"
"Restart"

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 07-17-2010 03:47.

07-17-2010 03:45 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Noumenon

OH yeah. Definately can't go a day without music... hell I struggle to go an hour!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Noumenon: 07-18-2010 00:11.

07-18-2010 00:11 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Eli

images/avatars/avatar-684.jpg

Registration Date: 03-16-2010
Clan: [WOLF] dep

RE: Now days music...Annoyed ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Orem
And, the most incredible is, the girls here in Brazil ( i mean, teenagers ) are all in love with these kinda boys. WTF IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?

...i know what you mean...its the same here in australia Frown im a girl and i dont get it...that is just the biggest turn off...

i totally agree with the choice of music in this thread Wink

disturbed, slipknot, korn, killswitch engage, bullet for my valentine, metallica, pantera, nirvana, the faceless, ac/dc, guns n roses, thrice, five finger death punch, machine head, system of a down, rise against the machine, iron maiden, obituary, avenged sevenfold, rise against, godsmack, white zombie, rob zombie, theory of a deadman, skillet, steppenwolf, papa roach, rammstein, nine inch nails, drowning pool, devildriver, dead to fall, breaking benjamin, between the buried and me, oh sleeper, protest the hero, as cities burn, etc...

...this list goes on...and i know im forgetting some really good ones, but i think i better stop Tongue

however i have to agree with philly too...i do like the classics and the oldies as well as some of the new stuff...not all of it is bad Tongue

im into all music genres Smile some more than others though Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eli: 07-20-2010 06:58.

07-20-2010 06:33 Eli is offline Search for Posts by Eli Add Eli to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Eli
disturbed, slipknot, korn, killswitch engage, bullet for my valentine, metallica, pantera, nirvana, the faceless, ac/dc, guns n roses, thrice, five finger death punch, machine head, system of a down, rise against the machine, iron maiden, obituary, avenged sevenfold, rise against, godsmack, white zombie, rob zombie, theory of a deadman, skillet, steppenwolf, papa roach, rammstein, nine inch nails, drowning pool, devildriver, dead to fall, breaking benjamin, between the buried and me, oh sleeper, protest the hero, as cities burn, etc...

I would be the same Big Grin although 1 old group i've listened to had to have produced some of the best music i've heard in my long 17 years Big Grin

Cypress Hill Big Grin

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-20-2010 11:28 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

This is where music ought to be moving. Where genuine musical genius does it's thing and doesn't need anyone else to do it's stuff for it (yes he is doing all the parts):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGYQQjGPo20

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

08-11-2010 15:03 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

I hear you.. there is moore and moore money and less talent in the music industry to day Frown butt still there are those from the Old school whose keeping it real out there and we should give them as much props as possible..

This is 3 songs i appriciate this week Smile

Hip Hop - Method man ft. U-God - Wu Tang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boy7HlivXmg

Instrumental - Andy McKee - Guitar Drifting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn4MGaS3N4

Swedish Hip Hop - Henok - Million Dollar Baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEGzQlPIXN4

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
08-12-2010 11:17 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

monday new Maiden album out 15th studio album can't wait

at least with maiden you know it's gonna be good lol
08-13-2010 01:18 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

yeah i have to agree that some of the new music and artist that are coming out are just simply horrible like take for example justin bieber he has no talent whatsoever i doubt he even writes the songs himself and the only reason he's famous at all is because all the 16 year old girl are all like OMG!! he's so cute blah de blah de blah

like i much prefer some of the older bands most of them have been mentioned like korn and pendulam and so on i've recently really started to like three days grace Big Grin , i even like beach boys and stuff like that haha Tongue

I LOVE MY BRICK!

08-13-2010 02:42 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Eli
quote:

...i know what you mean...its the same here in australia Frown im a girl and i dont get it...that is just the biggest turn off...

...this list goes on...and i know im forgetting some really good ones, but i think i better stop Tongue

however i have to agree with philly too...i do like the classics and the oldies as well as some of the new stuff...not all of it is bad Tongue

Dude you can stop copying and pasting my ipod!!!

haha love all the same bands... seriously

disturbed, slipknot, korn, killswitch engage, SOAD, 5fdp, godsmack, machine head.. i cba typing them all theyre just so good!

System of a down and slipknot got me into this genre, The prison song, and the blister exists were probably the first songs. Love 5fdp atm Smile

08-13-2010 11:33 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
quote:
Originally posted by Eli
quote:

Dude you can stop copying and pasting my ipod!!!

haha love all the same bands... seriously

disturbed, slipknot, korn, killswitch engage, SOAD, 5fdp, godsmack, machine head.. i cba typing them all theyre just so good!

System of a down and slipknot got me into this genre, The prison song, and the blister exists were probably the first songs. Love 5fdp atm Smile

Same and more. I am in love with SOAD's eponymous album and Slipnot's Iowa. Two groundbreaking albums. I hear rumours online that SOAD might be reforming in 2011 after Jon Dolmayan posted on his twitter "You ready for SOAD 2011?" Can't wait...

I'm still entirely in love with Zack De La Rocha of Rage Against the Machine and his latest venture with Jon Theodore of The Mars Volta, One Day as a Lion. Finally got the EP yesterday and I haven't stopped listening to it Tongue

EDIT: Link incase you guys haven't heard their stuff: Wild International - One Day as a Lion

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 08-14-2010 17:24.

08-14-2010 17:17 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

What about Behemoth guys?
I started listening Behemoth about a month ago and I'm already feeling possessed by their music . . .

EDIT: How can they be so perfect?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-JL2RnONkc

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 08-14-2010 17:38.

08-14-2010 17:34 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Noumenon

quote:

Most of those I still rate as generic bands, whether I like them or not, it's still generic. And after seeing them live I went off machine head lol, terrible indoor performance.

Behemoth, I've noticed, have been mentioned twice. Awesome band, did a song with warrel dane, who is my favourite vocalist, from the band nevermore.

This is an example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxkgIZsOT8I

Of someting a bit different.

I find that I like searching out bands that not many people have heard of, an example would be Persuader:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK7vRTSDlwI&feature=related

who are am awesome thrashy power metal band, the vocalist is fantastic

08-15-2010 12:39 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

There's a new Brazilian band that's not famous at all, but they play real good music.
It's name is Hibria, check on youtube and you'll see.
Hibria is much better than Angra, Sepultura and all other brazilian bands.
Enjoy Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKQstdpRstY

08-15-2010 13:45 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Noumenon

Orem I already have Hibria - tiger punch, in my youtube favourites :p

Very good power metal band... I still say Angra are better though, just because Aurora Consurgens is amazing

08-16-2010 01:39 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Noumenon
Orem I already have Hibria - tiger punch, in my youtube favourites :p

Very good power metal band... I still say Angra are better though, just because Aurora Consurgens is amazing

An incredible band isn't it? Very good musics . . .
Too bad I live in Brasília, capital of Brazil, but it is not very famous so we don't have good bands playing here.
Last time was last year when Iron Maiden came here. Too bad I couldn't go Frown

08-17-2010 18:46 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
MASOL

Registration Date: 08-10-2010
Clan: Enclave

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

listen it ! Russian chanson!
http://d1.vpleer.ru/view/4/194/5017/5183...B5%D1%86%D0%BA/

ID: 18534 Login: MASOL
08-17-2010 19:15 MASOL is offline Search for Posts by MASOL Add MASOL to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Orem, yes Hibria are great, very typical power metal, but good at it.

Another great band I recently discovered is Inferis...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Gw9ozaM...eos=1TtwVkn2R5o

From chile.

And MASOL:

Amatory are one of my favourite bands to come out of Russia

08-18-2010 01:44 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Ugh! I really despise power metal.

Now, Devin Townsend is a guy who's music has got me through some tough times in my life. So much so that now that I can officially say I've seen him live, I'm gettin a tattoo of his initials on my wrists because I love him so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z_UJ0_biJw

Or if you want something a lil heavier by him I recommend this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMdlsMuKODs

08-18-2010 02:12 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Noumenon

quote:
Ugh! I really despise power metal.

Now, Devin Townsend is a guy who's music has got me through some tough times in my life. So much so that now that I can officially say I've seen him live, I'm gettin a tattoo of his initials on my wrists because I love him so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z_UJ0_biJw

Or if you want something a lil heavier by him I recommend this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMdlsMuKODs

I listen to all genres of metal, particularly Progressive, Power, Melodic Death and Black Metal... and old school Heavy.

Townsend has been going for a long time, never been a fan of strappin' young lad... but his own stuff.. i think it was his own... is good

08-19-2010 01:04 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Now days music...Annoyed ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH