Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Virgin Broadband » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Virgin Broadband
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mastersliwa

Registration Date: 06-25-2010

Virgin Broadband Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi i have a problem i play on polish bloodwars but i cant logg in to game and forum.
I was disconected 2 days and when i try log in transfer my to virgin activation broadband.Like this is only with Bloodwars.
I need a help.
Thanks
06-25-2010 18:20 mastersliwa is offline Search for Posts by mastersliwa Add mastersliwa to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you can, PM Evangelion on here (he is Polish) and maybe he can translate for you, unfortunately Google isn't very accurate most of the time.

06-26-2010 00:48 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Ashley Riot

Registration Date: 05-26-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

try to enter other than pl BW site, then change language to Polish, and try to log-in. If this won't help write me PM
06-28-2010 10:15 Ashley Riot is offline Search for Posts by Ashley Riot Add Ashley Riot to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Virgin Broadband

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH