Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Merge possibilities » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Merge possibilities
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Merge possibilities Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just like to know your opinions on this i know what the actual item is can make it be worth significantly more(e.g a elvish CAPE of assassin as opposed to a elvish CORSET of assassin)

a bloody VEST of the cobra

or

a bloody SUIT of the cobra

what would be worth more please?

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
06-26-2010 18:45 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id say vest. Due to the fact it has two merge possibilities to become a cape, and three to become a vest, therefore its useful to merge into a cape, as well as a vest for tattoos such as black nite etc.

however, i would suggest you keep whatever items and try and keep your possibilities open. it may be that one of those pieces can merge a piece you need to merge another piece that you desperately need or can sell.

e.g. u mught not need bloocy vest of cobra, but BVC could merge with something else to create half of an elvish of assassin etc.

06-26-2010 19:54 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Thread Starter Thread Started by SwiftDeathIsComing
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL elvish vest of assassin is my main goal Wink but then this popped up and i wanted to make profit...(to go towards a leg shruiken of reaction)

i would be using this

elvish shirt of the apprentice(got for 1ms)
+
strengthened vest/jacket of adrenaline(i'd be being this on auction right now...)

=

bloody vest/suit of the cobra

(the jacket has min bid of 2ms, while the vest has none)

(both a vest version and a jacket version are on auction currently)

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
06-26-2010 20:11 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Do not use the strengthened of adrenaline for that merge.

either use that to merge a different item to use with elvish shirt, or just ignore it and find a better piece to merge with elvish shirt.

or... if your bloody vest of cobra will merge with anoter item you have to get close to elvish of assassin, try that.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by OTNC: 06-26-2010 22:15.

06-26-2010 22:10 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

This should be in http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=56
I think they're worth roughly the same.

06-28-2010 09:58 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Merge possibilities

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH