Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Ok il explain a few things » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ok il explain a few things
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Ok il explain a few things Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok where to start?

Well i know 3/4 of you now hate me because of this decision, but to be fair 3/4 of you never liked me anyway BECAUSE i was given that account..

My desicion to pass that on was a hard one, i know eoin in the first place made one hell of an effort for that and hes done, i appreciate that and i also appreciate the fact i was given that account and did NOT turn on my friends that iv gained here and started farming them / leaving them without doing expos.

My choose to pass it on was based on the fact of wanting the account to live on and not be deleted, trust me i thought about deleting it so its lived on in memory, but everybody said i was stupid and i SHOULD PASS IT ON. So from this is where i decided to pass it on and now everybodys even more angry that i passed it on? Wheres the logic in this.

But im not here to start ranting and so on, im here to pretty much say my side of things before everybody judges me and starts hating me even more. Iv been shown nothing but disrespect since having that account. Im not going to name people who have still stuck by me as i know il possibly lose a few people from the list and offend more people Smile

Id also recognise that i offended Horst in my other topic, and id like to publically say sorry to you dude, iv been speaking to NN thew PM's and he has pointed out a few things. But as he understood i never meant to offend people who have helped me and been there, but that topic was pretty much just a huge FU to everybody so i understand why you where offended when youve helped me alot.

Id also like to say i didnt give that account to arania because "id like to see him get higher". I know a few of you have had a go at me just because it was him i gave it to, but i didnt plan this.

But what im basically saying is alot of this game have never showed respect to me and just sent me crap about not deserving anything, just pushing on somebody elses hard work i should be ashamed of myself.. bla bla bla.. Its lovely to see old friends and old clan mates pretty much giving me crap because of getting that account and im done and bored with it.

Thats what this topic is ment for, if you decide to read it or not it possibly wont have an effect i just wanted you all to understand a few things..

~ Flash

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by FlashAOD: 06-27-2010 11:47.

06-27-2010 11:42 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At the end of the day, players may choose to not like a player for a number of reasons.

But i feel to act that way towards an established player who's moving on is just disrespectful.

I hope you have fun if you leave the game permamently, and wish you well IRL. Have a good time and do not let some players views tarnish your thoughts of the game.

If you do come back, it will be a nice competitive twist, and look foreward to playing with you.

Have a good time in whatever you do Smile i do not criticise your decisions with regards to the account.

06-27-2010 14:44 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
deadpool923

Registration Date: 09-27-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All the best in RL pal.. Wink
06-27-2010 15:59 deadpool923 is offline Search for Posts by deadpool923 Add deadpool923 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

If it wasn't for the z3 limit you'd have been in BoS ever since you got that account Smile Unfortunately the limit is absolute and won't allow any exceptions.

The only thing I don't like is the choice of person who got your account.

Anyway, I'd like to wish you all the best in RL, hell, you won't have to be frustrated by upgrades and dragons and monsters will be myths once again Big Grin

06-28-2010 10:07 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Ok il explain a few things

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH