Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 23 24 [25] 26 27 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

forgot to block ms and ss on auction... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

06-16-2010 19:19 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

16 ambushes later... still no blood Frown

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

06-16-2010 20:33 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Damn screw in laptop!!! Grooves dissolved cant get it out now....... ¬_¬

06-18-2010 17:46 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

fwpojeo;iwevjto;iwrjt;lcgejrgeoisvjfjgslrjgvo;iwejrgeojgelfdpo'erkgeivjrtg;

from g+1 back to normal+5 ........
lost 2 ls 1 hs 2 bs.....

Crying Crying Crying Crying

from now, I'll upgrade ANYTHING using ritual...

cant say anymore...

now saving stone again....

npc son's name : cpu

06-19-2010 08:18 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Of course it is fine to get a damn smurf on every expo for 11 days, I don't need the xp... >:-[

06-21-2010 15:33 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

9 tries for good+5 --> perfect. all fails Tongue good waste of stones aye Smile
06-22-2010 08:37 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr another bad day Frown

First I try to upgrade My good ring of youth +2 and forget to click on ritual so I had to use the stones I had left to get it back to +2.

Secandly all my quests and ambushes are failing.

06-22-2010 11:34 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY TEA HAS GONE COLD AND NOW I HAVE MAKE A NEW CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Crying

EDIT: Ok, i have a nice hot one, better not forget about this cup of tea.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 06-22-2010 17:00.

06-22-2010 16:54 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Arghhh forgot to change out of defence gear and didnt take over new square

argghhh my brother feet smell deadly

argghhhh had to turn xbox 360 off

arrgggh'd out now

06-22-2010 16:56 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Here is something that might cheer people up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuOvqeABHvQ

06-22-2010 17:08 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=06e82dc18b

One critical hit off a new badge.

Got my laptop back after a month being repaired only to discover it hasn't been fixed.

Bloody ISP keeps messing up my bill and refusing to remedy it.
06-22-2010 17:35 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

This game is taking the piss!!! ONE (yes, one) successful expo since the 10th... Replace the damn RNG by something more efficient and more important, not biased!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

06-23-2010 16:12 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
This game is taking the piss!!! ONE (yes, one) successful expo since the 10th... Replace the damn RNG by something more efficient and more important, not biased!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Well then try aiming for lower creatures that give you a greater chance to hit and kill them Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
Here is something that might cheer people up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuOvqeABHvQ

Thank you. That did cheer me up but I thought whilst watching it, WHAT THE FRIG AM I WATCHING??????

"and now angry ticks fire out from my nipples!".....................love it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 06-23-2010 17:18.

06-23-2010 17:16 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Double Ace

Glad you liked it Big Grin Smile Smile )

06-23-2010 21:48 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

wasted approx 200stones to upgrade an item from good all the way to good!!!!??? ....pppppffffttttt
thought id try and get lucky but shud know better by now Frown

woulda only cost me 138 if i used ritual of blood.

guess what box i shall b clicking next time lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by brundlefly: 06-28-2010 08:06.

06-28-2010 08:05 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Moria: Lack of good drops despite 60 luck!

Necro: Not managing to get any successful ambushes despite my shiny new weapons!

GRRRRR!

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

06-28-2010 17:54 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
FlashBlade

Registration Date: 09-13-2008
Clan: Vault 13

Boooooooring! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think this is the worst expo dry-patch ever! V13 players are threatening to quit the game and some are going on vac 2 days after hatchery reset, then coming on again for reset, playing for 2 days, then going on vac again. Can somebody pls tell me how it is that a great game can be made so boring, when it could be so easy to fix by simply making it cheaper to spawn and by having more mobs?

Strangely enough the smaller mobs are still plentiful, but funnily enough there are lots of players no longer getting any kicks from Black Dragons (yes, lots of sarcasm intended). Something needs sorting-out and quickly, or I'm outta here too...

Grrrrrrr!
06-28-2010 18:42 FlashBlade is offline Search for Posts by FlashBlade Add FlashBlade to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

RE: Boooooooring! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FlashBlade
I think this is the worst expo dry-patch ever! V13 players are threatening to quit the game and some are going on vac 2 days after hatchery reset, then coming on again for reset, playing for 2 days, then going on vac again. Can somebody pls tell me how it is that a great game can be made so boring, when it could be so easy to fix by simply making it cheaper to spawn and by having more mobs?

Strangely enough the smaller mobs are still plentiful, but funnily enough there are lots of players no longer getting any kicks from Black Dragons (yes, lots of sarcasm intended). Something needs sorting-out and quickly, or I'm outta here too...

Grrrrrrr!

Im with you on the expo situation I did a Golem yesterday and with ressurection cost I used over 2000 honor and 100.000 people .
I cant manage that every other day.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR I need lots more stones Frown

06-29-2010 12:54 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009

ok so i agree to swap my superior z4 square for a ---- z3 square under the condition that my old z4 square stay in the clan as it was one of the better squares available and our members had ploughed resources into it.... 2 days later the ---- i gave it to quits, hands his brother the account and he buggers of to BoS so theres no chance to get it back >:U

also seconding/thirding the cry for more mobs/cheaper costs..... im sick of having to farm lower levels all day to gather enough people to resurect something only for someone 15 levels above me to come in and smack me taking those people before i get the chance to use them >:I

Censored and warned by diablo
Regarding the square, please contact me ingame. Thanks

06-29-2010 14:15 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Chance of successful ambush 90,00 %

You have been detected...
However, thanks to your quick wits the way home has been painless.

npc son's name : cpu

06-30-2010 07:40 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

hahaha

Legendary Heavy crossbow of Long Range (+3) 0 - none - 2010-07-02
19:55:15

Bloodstone
175 Heartstone Heartstone
1 Lifestone Lifestone
2 Mergestone Mergestone
0 Soulstone Soulstone

i love it when you have stones nothing for buy. when you burn 30ss in this day appear item what you want buy per 1,5 year.

06-30-2010 22:31 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

This isnt really a scream, more of an annoyance........

There was a legendary semi auto sniper rifle + on sale the other for 4500.

Now whoever bought it upgraded it to GOOD thats maybe 1/2/3 lifestones depending on nice the RNG is and that person has got it back on auction for 5000!

Seriously? Thats a bit wrong. "Oooh I upgraded it to good, lets get another soulstone for my troubles"

Grrrrr this really really ticks me off!!!!!!

07-01-2010 16:53 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
This isnt really a scream, more of an annoyance........

There was a legendary semi auto sniper rifle + on sale the other for 4500.

Now whoever bought it upgraded it to GOOD thats maybe 1/2/3 lifestones depending on nice the RNG is and that person has got it back on auction for 5000!

Seriously? Thats a bit wrong. "Oooh I upgraded it to good, lets get another soulstone for my troubles"

Grrrrr this really really ticks me off!!!!!!

Actually, if you'd paid attention, you'd realise the completion time for the +5 semi and the time the good semi showed up on auction would mean they couldn't possibly be the same item.

The Good on auction atm is mine, i found it in a quest yesterday, and that's the price i chose to put it up at.

So.... Grrrrr at people jumping to conclusions.

EDIT: Missed out a bit.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 07-01-2010 18:09.

07-01-2010 18:08 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Well ok, this time i've got it wrong. I'm sorry NN for jumping to conclusions. But I have seen things like that happen and it does really pee me off.

07-01-2010 18:22 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
mortanius
Triple Ace

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I got a bloody R&R instead of a golem and another clan member had the same last night .
Anyone want a level 71 Demonlord ?
I can't see any point in playing when on the odd accasion I do manage to get an expo started it ends with me losing blood and not getting xp.

07-04-2010 14:48 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

WTF is blood?

i mean seriously...... blood?

where can i get some of this so called blood?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-04-2010 15:10 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

This could be the biggest epic fail this game has given me so far

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=18773

Look at my pilgrimage numbers, 100 tries at 70%...0 Success Confused

Dear RNG,

Please Die Smile

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-05-2010 00:06 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

The first damn item I find in months that is prefix and suffixed turns out to be a mothereffing sharp club of the mothereffing leader!

Screw this! I give up on this game.

07-05-2010 21:56 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

AAAARGH

I'm sort of back!

And wash away my innocence and fear
07-07-2010 00:44 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

hmm... velvet shorts of arms dealer g+1 -> good
1hs 11ls and a lot of bs

07-07-2010 07:00 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I ressurected a golem and got this Frown

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8a92360a4b

and My last expo I went for a golem and got ........

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b83083dc87

Why do I always get the biggest mob in the region ?

07-07-2010 17:08 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I ressurected a golem and got this Frown

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8a92360a4b

and My last expo I went for a golem and got ........

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b83083dc87

Why do I always get the biggest mob in the region ?

I started expo on 1st for sphinx, i started on Anubis before reset and at reset i ended with 5 sphinx and 1 Anubis, No the Gay guy =(

I started one on the 5th, i resed 2 sphinx's, 2:1 got Gay guy again, 2.5k poh down the drain which was saved up due to lag of expos =(

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
07-07-2010 17:50 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

more than 50% of quests failed at 80%.......

then move onto attacks and the about 5 outta 11 people detected all at 90% chance of successful ambush

bummer....never gonna advance at this rate
07-08-2010 19:31 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Grrrrrr at RnG, he suddenly being really nice to me

I forsee him being evil to me soon

So grrr at that

Also grr that i can find stuff on under but not on Necro where i need it most atm

07-09-2010 02:59 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spend 1200 respawning a Med and get R&R, fine, not ideal but can live with that.

Half an hour later someone respawns the Basilisk.

Mad Not a happy bunny

EDIT:
For a change it actually worked out ok!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d86f6978ec

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 07-09-2010 23:31.

07-09-2010 18:45 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BROKE MY MOBILE CUZ OF THAT

However, thanks to your quick wits, the way home has been painless.

happened 3 times today

EDIT: 4 times on underworld and 2 times on necro.

Not a joke, I ask the mods, Is it a bug?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 07-10-2010 19:44.

07-10-2010 17:41 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spend 1200 respawning a Med and get R&R, fine, not ideal but can live with that.

Half an hour later someone respawns the Basilisk.

Mad Not a happy bunny

EDIT:
For a change it actually worked out ok!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d86f6978ec

Ya that was me and it's not like I wanted the damn Basi. GRRRR at you for Ressing right before me thus causing me to go in search of even more people for a resurrection that still gave a mob I did not want. What a waste of resources...

07-10-2010 20:17 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Grr Third time this month i got top mob in a location

Sphinx = Anubis
Sphinx = Anubis
Arachne = X thing

07-10-2010 21:59 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Hunter's jacket of Toughness went for too low a price, grrrrrrr at me for not having enough stones atm to win the auction.
07-11-2010 06:47 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
Hunter's jacket of Toughness went for too low a price, grrrrrrr at me for not having enough stones atm to win the auction.

GRRRR at me not being awake for my tigers of speed last merge bit Frown

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-11-2010 12:22 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 23 24 [25] 26 27 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH