Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » lend » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page lend
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Enea

Registration Date: 02-14-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [KHORNE]

lend Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game:
Problem description:
some time ago ragaa (14745) wanted to buy my Legendary Good Short bow of the Wolf, I refused but since I was still in actI then I agreed to lend the item, until I advance enough to wield it. So I did, but ragaa sems gone. Inactive for 19 days now. Is there any way I could have my item back? Patience and waiting for her to show up didn't worked.

these messages are all what I have to backup my story:

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7d62e6a09c

Sender: ragaaa
Message title: Re: hey dude
Send date: 2010-04-30 19:12:22
alright nice mate.. that shows greate trust from you thougt. but i hope i can
win yours for me by the time. if u need anything, then just message me =) and
ill do my best to help you out! THXHHXHXH!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Enea: 06-29-2010 12:26.

06-29-2010 12:25 Enea is offline Search for Posts by Enea Add Enea to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

moved to complaints-necropolis

06-29-2010 14:11 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Enea

Thread Starter Thread Started by Enea
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you. Since I didn't have any complains before I didn't know where to put one Smile

06-29-2010 17:09 Enea is offline Search for Posts by Enea Add Enea to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

No worries. Szeszej will take it from now on.

06-29-2010 21:17 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The item should be back within 2 days, if it is not please send me a PM.

06-30-2010 12:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Enea

Thread Starter Thread Started by Enea

It's back. Thank you very much Smile

07-01-2010 01:09 Enea is offline Search for Posts by Enea Add Enea to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » lend

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH