Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » New Underworld server ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page New Underworld server ?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

New Underworld server ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have seen on french and polish servers infomation about new Moira servers comming on line on the 5th July.
French Moira 2 and polish R13 Moira 4

Will the UK get another underworld ?

07-01-2010 14:26 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Prepare for being shouted at and being warned.

Theres a good 30 topics about this
07-01-2010 14:28 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This one is empty so probably never will be second underworld server Tongue

07-01-2010 14:57 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

MESSAGE TO ALL ACTIVE PLAYERS:

If you want to play on a new Moria server - come over to France on the 5th July!

Let's form a huge UK clan & smash the french from the start, rather than trying to catch up with them. Big Grin

You know we are never gonna get another Moria server here, so I will be starting a clan there as soon as I can, everyone & anyone is welcome -- AS LONG YOU INTEND TO CONTINUE PLAYING (or at least get to lvl 25 so I can get a clan armory Big Grin )

I will post the name once it is up & running, but it will probably have the clan tag of GIT.

Big Grin Tongue Smile

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
07-01-2010 15:07 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Thread Starter Thread Started by mortanius

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
MESSAGE TO ALL ACTIVE PLAYERS:

If you want to play on a new Moria server - come over to France on the 5th July!

Let's form a huge UK clan & smash the french from the start, rather than trying to catch up with them. Big Grin

You know we are never gonna get another Moria server here, so I will be starting a clan there as soon as I can, everyone & anyone is welcome -- AS LONG YOU INTEND TO CONTINUE PLAYING (or at least get to lvl 25 so I can get a clan armory Big Grin )

I will post the name once it is up & running, but it will probably have the clan tag of GIT.

Big Grin Tongue Smile

If you start the clan I'm in Smile
I have too mutch spare time.

07-01-2010 15:18 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Have you ever tried to use the damn SEARCH function? Obviously, you didn't. Hereby I proudly present a generous gift in form of a warning to the topic creator.
Also, nice spam Cthulhu Evil

Warned, closed, forgotten.

07-01-2010 15:18 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » New Underworld server ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH