Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Alchemy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Alchemy 3 Votes - Average Rating: 2.673 Votes - Average Rating: 2.673 Votes - Average Rating: 2.67
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Alchemy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

came up with this idea when i was playing a fairly old game and i thought it might be a nice addition. maybe when going on a quest there could be a certain % chance to get an ingrediant, and on another quest you might be able to get a chemical that could mix with that ingrediant to make, lets say for example, a potion that could increase your crit chance by 2% in an expo or something. i know it's a bit of a wild idea, just thought i'd give my ideas on it Smile
there could be countless ingrediants where only certain ones can mix, and if you mix the right ones you get small stats counted like disposable items (obviously not as big bonuses as the original ones). any thoughts?

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Philly: 07-02-2010 23:41.

07-02-2010 23:06 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: option to take back an application on an expo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I asked before and some people think it may be abused and people would join and then leave if better expo came up

Edit
Above for previous first post not edited one

I like but it sounds weird

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 07-03-2010 00:49.

07-02-2010 23:29 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I dont think its a bad idea but the ingredients would have to be stackable so it doesnt pwn my armory lol and it would have to work so you can only use a certain amount per expo/siege/attack otherwise it would get abused

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

07-03-2010 00:07 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well you said they would be lower stats than the original disposables?

So why add something if its lower than what we have
07-03-2010 00:52 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

euurrggghh sorry not for me this Frown just sounds overly-complicated and out of context with blood wars tbh, we already have merging and shop items so think we should leave it at that Pleased can't see it being put into practice...

07-03-2010 01:05 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Philly

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Well you said they would be lower stats than the original disposables?

So why add something if its lower than what we have

was thinking they could be used along side disposables, as a small addition. again, limited to 1 item used per battle/quest. just as a small bonus, i know it sounds slightly complicated, was just an idea Smile

and in accordance with the armoury comment, was thinking it could be in a drop-down menu beside the disposable items called "Alchemy" or "Potions", as apposed to actually taking up room in the armoury.

07-03-2010 02:03 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: The Source

i don't like the idea of having all these "new" ingredients and every just sounds overcomplicated and boring really

but

what i think would be good if we could maybe take disposeable's and "merge" them with alchemy

an example would be like

a bone of the maytr
+
black diamond

would give something like

+15 defence
all weapons min and max damage -3
crit chance +5%
agility -1 perc -1

alot of values from the merging would need to be worked out and balanced but anyone like the idea?

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
07-06-2010 02:57 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
pricey

images/avatars/avatar-728.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2010
Clan: wolfie

RE: option to take back an application on an expo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i so agree with you foxy, nothings worse when your stuck in a expo and the player dont decline or somethign happens and they cant log on. and if you promised someone and joined wrong expo. we do need this i was saying this to the clan im in yesterday about this be great thing to have Smile

kind regards.

Ehm, wrong thread?
diablo
07-06-2010 08:01 pricey is offline Homepage of pricey Search for Posts by pricey Add pricey to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

i have to say i like this idea :L except the stacking with disposable part, i think they'd be better if there effects were the same or maybe a lil stronger than the disposable and obviosly the ones that make stronger potions are harder to find,

they'd also need to be in there own lil section under well of souls :L

although i'd very much doubt it would be implemented because it'd most likely make expo's a lot easier Tongue

I LOVE MY BRICK!

07-06-2010 12:38 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Thats a very interesting idea, i actually quite like it.

just to replace the bought disposables with player made ones from seperate parts is very interesting indeed!

this is quite creative, and i think it would be a nice addition, rather than the simply shop bought option.

07-06-2010 12:52 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Alchemy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH