Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Patch Necropolis Servor » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch Necropolis Servor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
belphegor

Registration Date: 04-27-2009

Patch Necropolis Servor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello

it would be possible to delete the pacth concerning POH...specially win during atacks etc....

i think necropolis servor and perhaps UW begin to be a boring servor and the reason according to me?? the possibility to win easily POH with atacks...so..no siege needed fo POH...no siege..lots of players has deleted their account beacause of this.
perhaps it's because i am in the top of ranking but i think its the impression of mant player in the first clans.....

perhaps we can try to ask the question and see the result..if majority don"t want anymore this patch..admin can delete it no??

just a s imple question..
thanks
have a good day
03-31-2010 12:02 belphegor is offline Search for Posts by belphegor Add belphegor to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That already exsists?

And has done for months?
03-31-2010 12:03 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
belphegor

Thread Starter Thread Started by belphegor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not on necro...always win poh during atak etc....
i think we must win only POH during siege and it's not the case now
03-31-2010 12:42 belphegor is offline Search for Posts by belphegor Add belphegor to your Buddy List
belphegor

Thread Starter Thread Started by belphegor
RE: Patch Necropolis Servor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UPPP PLEASE...administrator!!!!!

it's a boring servor...bw lose many players because of this.....what we must do to have a changement????????????

please answer..is it possible???if lots of players want it too???power to people no???:-))))) Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by belphegor: 07-07-2010 08:23.

07-07-2010 08:23 belphegor is offline Search for Posts by belphegor Add belphegor to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

If nothing has changed since March, what are you trying to accomplish by an 'up' here?
Whether a patch will be reversed or not, is ONLY up to the developers. it is not a thing that asingle player can do. You had no support in this thread for 3+ months...

Closed.

07-07-2010 08:44 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Patch Necropolis Servor

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH