Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Rise of the Underdog.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rise of the Underdog.... 12 Votes - Average Rating: 5.83
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

it continues in the new decade Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am aiming for this to be finished by 2050

took a break over the new year but I am back and so it goes on

Siege 105/6
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6b6d47c2cb
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4e99879aa0
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=54ac35caaa

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kazgar the angry: 02-07-2010 22:56.

01-29-2010 15:20 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

and it still continues Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry I haven't been keeping up with the post but I lost a few

This still continues and unfortunately i am not sure what number these are but I have been consistantly siegeing every 2 days

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5fe7625f5e
07-13-2010 11:54 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

your not an underdong your an idiot

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-13-2010 13:34 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

very true Paranoia this is a joke get over it ur not going to get the aquare back stop kidding yourself

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
07-13-2010 14:01 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia

Seconded...

For there to be any "rising of the underdog" you have to actually be getting better and you not winning in any of those reports id say your about the same as when you started

Your devotion is admirable but stupid

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 07-13-2010 14:08.

07-13-2010 14:03 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: D.B.

RE: and it still continues Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kazgar the angry
This still continues and unfortunately i am not sure what number these are but I have been consistantly siegeing every 2 days

Thats a siege number 186 if you were doing 'em every 2 days Tongue

Good luck anyway Smile

07-13-2010 14:13 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
sexymaida101

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: .DB./TCR

Good luck Smile

If everyone had this kind of devotion, I can only imagine where we would be.

07-13-2010 18:17 sexymaida101 is offline Search for Posts by sexymaida101 Add sexymaida101 to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

quote:

constuctive criticism very welcome
07-13-2010 23:09 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

RE: and it still continues Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mikel
quote:
Originally posted by kazgar the angry

Thats a siege number 186 if you were doing 'em every 2 days Tongue

Good luck anyway Smile

missed a few days so i prob average it at 170 -175

thanks for working it out for me
07-13-2010 23:10 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

RE: it continues in the new decade Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

170+ sieges spent getting a square you lost that would be substandard that the one you could havew built in the time you have been doing this.....

my opinion is the devotion is admirable.... but idiotic.

quote:

Smile

07-13-2010 23:58 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

omg dude, get over it, you will not get your Z3 square back
you are playing this game since 2008 and are still on lvl 58, you DO NOT deserve a Z3 square, I thank The Coven for taking that square and giving to someone who deserves it.

07-14-2010 00:22 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

this is still going on???
i feel to help you get you square bac, getting rather annoying, u have a alot of determination, but you gone over te top, u proved your point, now move on and enjoy playing the game! get a fresh square, join a clan and play. doing sieges everyday surely can't be fun and your missing ot on alot of what the game hs to other.
07-14-2010 14:02 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

quote:
Originally posted by Orem
omg dude, get over it, you will not get your Z3 square back
you are playing this game since 2008 and are still on lvl 58, you DO NOT deserve a Z3 square, I thank The Coven for taking that square and giving to someone who deserves it.

first off Coven did NOT take the square in question Shijima did and then took refuge with them

they then passed the square onto someone of a lower level than me and had informed them that I would not give up on the square and I haven't

and why don't I deserve a Z3 just because i wasn't in a big clan at the time doesn't mean I shouldn't get one ,

I could have gone and done what shijima did and gone to a top 3 clan sige some one weaker and then said tough luck

read the entire thread before jumping in with an opinion

yes perhaps I am an idiot for doing this but I don't givea crud I worked hard on that square put a lot of resources into it and have now invested nearly a year into getting it back
07-14-2010 14:04 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
this is still going on???
i feel to help you get you square bac, getting rather annoying, u have a alot of determination, but you gone over te top, u proved your point, now move on and enjoy playing the game! get a fresh square, join a clan and play. doing sieges everyday surely can't be fun and your missing ot on alot of what the game hs to other.

but what else is there I cannot do any more tasks until I get to Z3 and in attacks I will get destroyed by those up there
07-14-2010 14:06 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

im in zone 4

i get destroyed by alot of people....

i would happily invest some time a nd resources into my square if i had them.... im in the #1 clan and even then i will not take someone elses square off them....

you have ivested a year of your time into getting a square back that the new owner has probably put more time and resources into than you ever did....so using that logic its not your square anymore.

what you can do now is go join a clan with some zone 3 squares and ask if you can share them to get some PoH and some tasks done.... its not rocket science... you are taking this way to far.... if you want to play the game then play, if not go sit in the corner in the dark and cry over something that you cant change.

quote:

Smile

07-14-2010 14:19 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Really it's up to him what he does, but I think you should open up the clan and let people help.

EDIT: just noticed you have lol

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by warlock619: 07-14-2010 14:47.

07-14-2010 14:21 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

quote:
you have ivested a year of your time into getting a square back that the new owner has probably put more time and resources into than you ever did....so using that logic its not your square anymore.

agree with Paranoia, you should spend more time trying to build you Z4 square instead of doing that

07-14-2010 16:39 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

I'm wondering why you people are still interested in this after 170+ futile sieges.

07-14-2010 16:41 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
I'm wondering why you people are still interested in this after 170+ futile sieges.

not interested but annoyed and sick? lol

the obvious thing as stated is go to a clan, share their z3, do some tasks, egt sme poh, do some expos and go frm there. your not getting it back so deal with it.
i understand how much effort u put in, its admirable but now gone too far.
People are only getting annoyed with this thread now, ur making your self out to bea little hated even tho your the victim. serious just move on dude.
07-14-2010 17:02 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I should note that this square has had 3 owners since it came to Coven now along with some other short term swaps so it's getting good use Smile

If he had joined another clan he could very well have had another z3 by now. People drop out of the game all the time. We've had several players in Coven come into a z3 squares when others retire.

He's massively hindered his own progress doing this.

It's not your square anymore Kaz...you need to get over it.

07-14-2010 23:36 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

never
07-21-2010 11:42 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:

the obvious thing as stated is go to a clan, share their z3, do some tasks, egt sme poh, do some expos and go frm there. your not getting it back so deal with it.
People are only getting annoyed with this thread now, ur making your self out to bea little hated even tho your the victim. serious just move on dude.

quote:

Seconded. I used to think this was admirable and now it's just pathetic in all honesty. People keep saying that by now you could have built a great square and they're right. If you moved on a while ago you could probably have had a better square than your old one by now. Not only that, this entire process has hindered your ingame progress. This has now passed beyond the realms of stupid and I'm sure everyone is now getting bored of your silly vendetta.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

07-21-2010 11:52 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
quote:

quote:

Seconded. I used to think this was admirable and now it's just pathetic in all honesty. People keep saying that by now you could have built a great square and they're right. If you moved on a while ago you could probably have had a better square than your old one by now. Not only that, this entire process has hindered your ingame progress. This has now passed beyond the realms of stupid and I'm sure everyone is now getting bored of your silly vendetta.

Im not Smile

I need some comic releif after a bad day.

07-21-2010 12:46 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
quote:

quote:

Im not Smile

I need some comic releif after a bad day.

Precisely, you don't take this seriously, do you? It's essentially become a joke now.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

07-21-2010 14:08 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

look being seiged is part of this game it has happened to us all just move on and play the game instead of seiges that will get you no where.
07-22-2010 09:43 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Madarian

Registration Date: 08-01-2009
Clan: Vault 13

I cannot help to notice that you only got from level 55 to level 59 in the time you are trying to get your square back. I think you could have gotten a lot stronger if you did a number of expo's on the side, with a clan backing you up. The others do and get a lot stronger then you will become, so it looks like you will not ever win your square back the current way. I admire your devotion, but maybe you could change your strategy a bit. If there are other players that want to help you, let them join, and while you start sieges, do quests, attacks and a lot of expo's. That way you might get better items, get more pop and make some serious progress.

Give a man a fire, and he will be warm for the rest of the day.
Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life...
Cool
07-22-2010 11:00 Madarian is offline Search for Posts by Madarian Add Madarian to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Rise of the Underdog....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH