Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Farewell » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Farewell 17 Votes - Average Rating: 4.4117 Votes - Average Rating: 4.41
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Attention Farewell Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ladies and gentlemen,

the time has come for me to say goodbye.
To make it even more annoying, I won't state any reason why I'm leaving, but you're free to guess Smile

I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to all those people whom I talked to, especially Mortis and llianna. Of course not to forget BoS andd V13. There are many others, but I can't post that much in one post Big Grin You all know who I'm talking about and you don't need to be mentioned as you're strong personalities anyway.

Oh, I'm deleting my character, I don't want it to end up like DrGreenthumb or FlashAOD.

And since I'm a big meanie and a bully, I'm taking my items to the afterlife with me.

My burial gown:
Perfect Deadly Bandanna of Caution (+1)
Perfect Elvish Cape (+1)
Good Solar Tie of the Pilgrim (+5)
Good Solar Bracelet of the Bat (+2)
Perfect Solar Signet of Youth (+1)
Perfect Kilt of the Shepherd (+1)
Legendary Good Scorpio (+5)
Legendary Good Scorpio (+5)

And for the road, a defensive equip:
Good Battle Circlet of Punishment (+3)
Good Regal Chain mail of Toughness (+3)
Good Titanium Tie of Authority (+3)
Good Titanium Bracelet of Authority (+3)
Good Titanium Bracelet of Authority (+4)
Good Compound Shorts of the Rogue (+3)
Legendary Good Friendly Knife of the Ancestors (+4)
Legendary Good Friendly Knuckle-duster of the Ancestors (+4)

In Backpack:

Good Twisted Signet (+5)
Good Twisted Signet (+5)
Perfect Elvish Cape (+1)
Good Twisted Chain of Youth (+5)
Good Deadly Mask of Senses (+5)
Good Runic Circlet (+2)
Good Regal Cape of the Strongman (+2)
Good Runic Kilt (+2)
Good Runic Vest (+3)
Velvet Shorts of the Smuggler (+5)
Good Crystal Club (+1)
Good Shorts of the Strongman (+2)
Good Velvet Kilt of the Shepherd
Velvet Kilt of the Sun (+2)
Good Signet of Concentration (+2)
Shamanistic Shorts of the Rogue (+3)
Tiger`s Shorts of the Rogue (+5)
Malicious Circlet of Senses (+3)
Perfect Artistic Hat of the Wanderer
Perfect Quilted Shorts of the Strongman (+2)
Deadly Bandanna of Precognition (+2)
Horned Bandanna of Precognition (+3)
Panzer Kilt of the Sun (+2)
Deadly Cape of the Assassin (+5)
Good Magnetic Hat (+1)
Mystic Thunderfist of the Cult (+4)
Good Mystic Club of the Cult
Good Regal Suit
Good Mystic Club (+2)

and a few that I managed to destroy:
Item Perfect Deadly Cape of the Assassin has not been upgraded, you see as it dissolves in the air...
Item Perfect Deadly Kilt of the Shepherd has not been upgraded, you see as it dissolves in the air...
lol,should have posted in lucky upgrades Smile

Also, a big thanks to Lysandra (you know why Lys).

I'll still keep the BoS sigh on my wall to remind me of all of you that I met here.

Thank you very much for your support, advice, help, fun, company and everything you gave me.
Make what you can of the game.

Goodbye

07-14-2010 21:18 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Saddest day...

07-14-2010 21:21 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

RE: Farewell Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sad to see you go mate but in the end we will all leave...

you tought me everything i know about this game and that will never be forgotten.
you turned me into the player i am today.

its a sad day on underworld for the players and a very good day for the expo mobs Smile

ps im glad the account i received wasnt on that list :p

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-14-2010 21:22 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!!!!! Crying Crying Crying

07-14-2010 21:22 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008

So many of us followed in your footsteps......I wonder how many of us will still follow your example... Shocked

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
07-14-2010 21:29 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Souleater393

Registration Date: 06-10-2008
Clan: HLL

wow...one of the original people in the game quitting... I'm sure you will be missed by many many people especially those you have helped along the day which is quite a lot, me included!

Goodbye Diablo, and good luck in real life, thank you for all you have done for me!!

Farewell Crying Crying Crying

07-14-2010 21:31 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by diablo

Thanks a lot.

Nosforano: I hope none!

Btw, Evan, please de-mod me.

Dammit, I'll miss you guys a lot! Frown

07-14-2010 21:41 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

sad to see you go dude

we have had our differences over the years but you have been a truly inspirational players on the server, best of luck in your personal life, you will be greatly missed

IGN: acidic shots
07-14-2010 21:42 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

keep in touch diablo. you will be missed in game mate

07-14-2010 21:45 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
dreamdusk

images/avatars/avatar-332.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: BIA / S.S.

Sorry you're leaving mate. Thanks for all the help and expos when I was first starting out, and good luck for the future.

Looks like we'll need a serious re-issue of decent equipment if all that's going to be nailed into the coffin with you...

Adios.

Sometimes it doesn't pay to take advice...

07-14-2010 21:48 dreamdusk is offline Search for Posts by dreamdusk Add dreamdusk to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

not possible, not you diablo.
you will be missed dude, you will be missed a lot.
Are you gonna leave the game only or the Board as well?

EDIT: HEEY DIABLO, REMEMBER ME AS THE COOLEST BRAZILIAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 07-14-2010 21:53.

07-14-2010 21:49 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

damn, never thought i would see the day...good luck irl!...this is just sad Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by terjohnny: 07-14-2010 21:51.

07-14-2010 21:49 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

OMG

i am shocked, i really am, i never thought i'd see you leave the game..... you have definately left your mark on the game and you will be missed, i wish you luck in real life and i hope that we shall still talk Smile

lots of love Bea xxx

ps... i will not miss you being a mob Wink i will now have no fear of spamming *cough cough* posting on the forum Wink Big Grin Big Grin xxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

07-14-2010 21:54 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

damn another player to add to my "gone but not forgoten list" Frown

good luck in rl diablo

it really is sad to see players such as yourself leave.....Frown

ye made bw the game weve all come to love and hate hehe

it wont be same without you

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-14-2010 22:02 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
ANUBIS

images/avatars/avatar-55.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Finally BW will be free from Diablo Big Grin

http://prorocznia.pl/f.html?i=177058O-1324713552O0

07-14-2010 22:11 ANUBIS is offline Search for Posts by ANUBIS Add ANUBIS to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Absolute shocker...

Its been great gaming in your presence, i can only hope life treats you well outside of bloodwars Smile

Have a good 1 mate.

07-14-2010 22:12 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Good luck in RL

07-14-2010 22:12 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Didnt really know you but any encounter i did have with you wasnt ever that bad Tongue

Enjoy the spare time and good luck

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

07-14-2010 22:19 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
tr0n1x

Registration Date: 10-21-2008

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good luck IRL.....
07-14-2010 22:26 tr0n1x is offline Search for Posts by tr0n1x Add tr0n1x to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for tr0n1x
scrapps

Registration Date: 03-04-2008

:'(

sorry to see you go, diablo.

you're one of the rocks of the game.

I hope all goes well for you in RL and your other endeavours...

Scrapps
07-14-2010 22:50 scrapps is offline Search for Posts by scrapps Add scrapps to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

As requested, you have been demodded.

Just look how much work I have to do now... Demod you, promote someone to take your place, find a new trade mod, edit the sections so they'll match the new trade mod, find someone who will bring me coffee now, and many more...

Seriously, I'm gonna miss you. Who's gonna laugh at my lousy jokes now? Tongue
Good luck outside the firewall mate Wink

P.S. Good thing there's still facebook Wink
Oh, and I also changed your title since you're no longer a warning bot nor a gunman Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-14-2010 22:51 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Wow....You certainly had an impact on the server, thanks for your contributions here and good luck IRL!

07-14-2010 23:17 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Farewell Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dam man, why you leaving us, you were 1h gunner insperation.

You helped me so much with 1h guns, and i Thank you. Hopefully i can be as good as you are.

You'll always be remembered

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
07-14-2010 23:50 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Jimferatu

images/avatars/avatar-115.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: V13 & BoS

Damn - I remember back in the founding days of BoS you and Mortis trying to get the clan off the ground -Now look where it is!

You'll be missed, but remembered. Good luck to you in all you do.

Be good, and if you can't be good, don't get caught! Smile

07-14-2010 23:55 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009

R.I.P Diablo... we'll all miss you, enemies, friends and fans. Some forum users may be happy, but most of people still playing will miss you, another of the elders leaving. You won't be forgotten and your name will continue to be feared and respected.. legends never die.

Good luck in RL Micheal, you'll have a lot of spare time now... use it well. Enjoy the sunlight.. I wish you travel a little bit acoss the world before you find a girl, settle down and get addicted to another nerd game lol.

Ps: AAAArghh tell us where you're resting, too many grave diggers want your suffixed solar set!
07-14-2010 23:58 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

You will be missed, I mean you're one of the few left who were here before the dragons. It really won't be the same in game and here on the boards. You were inspiration to a ton of people for 1h guns, and it was well deserving. I mean, who else can kick that much butt? Wink

I personally won't forget all the conversations, the help in game with my current square and the resources. I'm really going to miss the random messages we've been exchanging for a while and I have to say, I'm glad you're on facebook.

It's sad to see you go, I'd be lying if I say I didn't actually tear up a bit when you first told me. We may not have ever been part of the same clan, but I'm glad that we did speak...and that's quite the burial garb...lol

Anyway, good luck in real life...I'll have to start 'poking' you on facebook now. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 07-15-2010 00:01.

07-15-2010 00:00 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Clan: Hll

Your've helped me alot when v13 leader and normally and i appreciate it, all the best in real life and shame to see you go

07-15-2010 00:15 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

It's a sad day Crying
Diab's you've lead the way forward and showed us countless new expo's and badges you leave a legacy behind you which will last in this game forever my friend...
Bloodwars won't be the same without one of its titans at the top Frown you made this game your own diablo and did a damn good job at keeping order and running a steady ship on the boards. You will be sorely missed and I can't see our BW community recovering from this loss in a long time Frown

Even so I wish you all the best in real life and any future endevours I would say hope to see you in game again but I doubt that would happen after the success of the account you're deleting.

Thanks for all the help in providing resources for my Zone 2 Square and Tasks Smile you're an asset to the game and a true legendary player (see what I did there Wink )

Anyways goodbye and best wishes Big Grin

Regards.
Apollo.

07-15-2010 00:23 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

See you later then Diablo. Will you be staying on the forums at least? Dropping in to chat?

Regardless, good luck then in RL. Hope all goes well for you

Raxis

And wash away my innocence and fear
07-15-2010 00:48 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Wow. Shocking.

I'd never have guessed you'd leave this game.

Got too boring for you?

Ah well GL in RL ^_^

07-15-2010 00:57 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

OMG!!! i never thought i'd see the day,

you will most certainly be missed and its a sad day to see you go

i wish you well in real life ^^

I LOVE MY BRICK!

07-15-2010 01:30 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008

Thanks for all the help in game
and good job in making such a big impact on the game and people

and well I guess we need to switch our discussion topics in Real Life now :-)

07-15-2010 06:38 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
lord_mephisto

Registration Date: 05-27-2008
Clan: V13

why, why you must leave the game... stay and inspire us more as you do that all time

thanks for all your help in game, board... all your help

good luck in RL Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lord_mephisto: 07-15-2010 06:50.

07-15-2010 06:50 lord_mephisto is offline Homepage of lord_mephisto Search for Posts by lord_mephisto Add lord_mephisto to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

damn, what a sad way to start the day. 3 years of good fun have come to an end. Makes one consider what to do next, you will be missed Frown

07-15-2010 07:27 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

wow never thought i would see this day Frown
thanks for the things you did for me whilst in bos was a plearsure.
although if your not gonna pas your character on why not spread your items? its good to preserve them into the game so we have better chance of beating the polish? not that any of your items suit my gear haha jus want this server to remain strong when it loses a giant.
although kenpachi im sure wouldn't mind your account Tongue

nevertheless farewell, true legend, good luck and take care.
07-15-2010 07:33 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
figeac82

Registration Date: 03-02-2009

Sorry to see you go, but I guess all things end.
BoS became a good home to me (maybe too good for RL!)
Good luck man!
07-15-2010 08:15 figeac82 is offline Search for Posts by figeac82 Add figeac82 to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Thanks for advice you gave and good luck in real life .

07-15-2010 10:13 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

quote:
Originally posted by diablo

npc enjoy your warning for spam.

I'm FREE !

npc son's name : cpu

07-15-2010 10:43 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

wow u really are quitting, and whats more u are deleting ur account??? dam i'd so love to have those items of yours *drools*
but hey if u have decided then it cant be helped and good luck in RL mate, u wont miss bloodwras dat much Tongue

07-15-2010 10:48 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

Didn't talk to you much but as much as I did talk to you , you seemed nice

Tho a bit annoying that you'll just won't make people happy by selling your items as it will drawback ,like we had alot nice items in this server anyways

But take care and good luck with rehab therapy you'll need when you quit (I know I would need one if I'd quit)

Bat.

EDIT: Corrected

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Bat: 07-15-2010 19:03.

07-15-2010 11:40 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Farewell

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH