Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Perfect Elvish Cape (+1) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Elvish Cape (+1)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DraGan

Registration Date: 11-02-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Perfect Elvish Cape (+1) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can anyone please tell me the level that you can actually wear it for non-absorbers? Thank you and i hope it's not the wrong section for this.

07-15-2010 08:36 DraGan is offline Search for Posts by DraGan Add DraGan to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Elvish Cape (+1) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 4
Effects: REPUTATION +19, AGILITY +42, TOUGHNESS +19, damage of all weapons increased by 1 for every 4 levels, chance for critical hit +29 %, defence -10
Requirements: LEVEL: 63 (89), STRENGTH: 14 (19), AGILITY: 31 (44)

Count your easiness and use it on the number in brackets (89) Wink

07-15-2010 09:43 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
DraGan

Registration Date: 11-02-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by DraGan
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by diablo

Armour
Effects: REPUTATION +19, AGILITY +42, TOUGHNESS +19, damage of all weapons increased by 1 for every 4 levels, chance for critical hit +29 %, defence -10

Well here is the deal, I got this when i was level 74 and the level required was 81, now i'm level 75 and its still 81, so i was just curious if anyone actually knows the exact level when i'll be able to wear it. I don't really know how easiness works either with rounding up and all of that.

07-15-2010 10:46 DraGan is offline Search for Posts by DraGan Add DraGan to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by DraGan
quote:
Originally posted by diablo

Armour

Well here is the deal, I got this when i was level 74 and the level required was 81, now i'm level 75 and its still 81, so i was just curious if anyone actually knows the exact level when i'll be able to wear it. I don't really know how easiness works either with rounding up and all of that.

Easiness bonus
Additionally, every char in the II Act with level higher than 60 gains 1% easiness for every 2 levels beyond 60, and 1% easiness for every 1 level beyond level 70.

From http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=BloodWars_Tutorial

07-15-2010 11:28 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Level 75 = 10% easiness
89 - 10% = 81

76 = 11%
89 - 11% = 80

77 = 12%
89 - 12% = 80

78 = 13%
89 - 13% = 79/80

So 79/80

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
07-15-2010 16:04 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

rounding doesn't work as it should do is the only thing you need to be aware of, BW mathematics does not follow the same rules as all other mathematics >_>

07-15-2010 17:41 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Perfect Elvish Cape (+1)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH