Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Llianna's killed by the curse of BoS' zone 2 :D » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Llianna's killed by the curse of BoS' zone 2 :D 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

Llianna's killed by the curse of BoS' zone 2 :D Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello peeps! Everything comes to an end sometime. It's been a roller-coaster ride from the heights of ecstasy down to the depths of despair. Big Grin This journey has come to a bitter end. Smile I'm deleting my account and won't be selling anything as that takes a lot of time. Big Grin

I want to wish everyone the best of everything there is in the game and real life!!!

07-26-2010 05:32 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what happen in BoS??
more ppl retired from there, i dont know why,
good luck in real life activity

i'm planning passing my account (either UW or necro) to my son,
if BW still exist in next 10 years Smile

npc son's name : cpu

07-26-2010 08:28 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes seriously, why the outflow of good players recently?

Well, all the best of luck irl, hope it treats you well Big Grin

And perhaps if we do see you ingame at a later point, im sure you will be warmly recieved Smile

07-26-2010 09:54 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

when you told me i felt like crying, you shattered my heart in millions of pieces Frown </3 totally heartbroken

lololol awww you suck for leaving and so does ya bro Frown ... but good luck though hope i will still get to talk to you, you strange crazy lady Big Grin xD haha

all the best love B x x x x

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

07-26-2010 10:51 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Goodbye then lilianna. Hopefully see you haunting around the forums, or coming back at some point.

Good luck with whatever you are doing

Raxis

And wash away my innocence and fear
07-26-2010 10:53 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Goodbye Llianna Frown will miss your visits twice a day Tongue you were the only person who ever really farmed me lol but I'm not complaining I'm saying thanks because it made me more determined to improve my defence Smile

Best wishes and good luck in rl Smile like your bro this server will miss you greatly Crying

Regards,
Aps.

07-26-2010 11:44 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Clan: BoS

Good bye sis, I'll miss you a lot Frown

07-26-2010 13:01 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
floydster
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-342.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS/V13

Damn!! I was hoping this could be avoided. U'll be missed. Good luck in whatever you choose to do.
07-26-2010 13:37 floydster is offline Search for Posts by floydster Add floydster to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Clan: BoS

damn, first diablo, now this. please don't leave us

07-26-2010 14:36 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

Thread Starter Thread Started by llianna

Thanks for the kind words guys, but I hit a dead end and it seems but right to go. On the other hand, I have changed my mind about deleting the account. I am passing it on to a former UW player who was a sniper. Please be nice...he hasn't played bw in a long time lol

Can a MOD please close this thread?

Thanks a lot and bye everyone!

07-26-2010 15:20 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Llianna's killed by the curse of BoS' zone 2 :D

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH